• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 08, 2015, 09:34:50 PM

I apologize.

Awwww, bud . . . don't ever walk off with your tail between your legs -- or, rather, a tongue between your cheeks -- over trying to slip a little ass-eating into a discussion.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 08, 2015, 10:53:49 PM

Awwww, bud . . . don't ever walk off with your tail between your legs -- or, rather, a tongue between your cheeks -- over trying to slip a little ass-eating into a discussion.
Tommy almost had to go on the air and say "We've lost him..." one time after Jorch tried performing that act on Tommy. Jorch nearly suffocated due to Tommy's butt-cheeks being so voluminous.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 08, 2015, 11:43:33 PM
Tommy almost had to go on the air and say sob "We've lost him..." one time after Jorch tried performing that act on Tommy. Jorch nearly suffocated due to Tommy's butt-cheeks being so voluminous.

J.E., you never disappoint.

Quote from: zeebo on February 08, 2015, 01:52:21 PM
This is what happened last time the Noory crew got rattled by Art's return.  Art's already making the world a better place just by announcing he's coming back.   ;)
=============================================================
I Think it's better guests because of aspects in cosmos' astrology and need by some hidden group behind ufo mythos to compensate for the removal of the already squeeaky-clean"Project Blew-Book"(sic)files from the web last week.
"B_B"
PS:Sorry for the pun,couldn't resist...

UFQuack

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 08, 2015, 09:26:25 PM
Now can you please limit this stuff to the politics thread?

I hope so too.

If this other people who suck keeps up, Noory is going to start thinking he is in the clear.

Quote from: UFQuack on February 09, 2015, 01:33:34 AM
I hope so too.

If this other people who suck keeps up, Noory is going to start thinking he is in the clear.

Believe me, if Jorch ever started thinking, then it would be a real miracle -- brought about by an army of angels winging their way through a golden portal sprinkled with star dust.

I was just listening to an Ian Punnet show and he asked the guest a very intelligent, articulate question that challenged the guests outlandish claims, at a point in the interview where joorch would have just said "theresh no doubt about it"  this show could still be good if this lazy turd retired

GNS

Tonight on Coast to Coast,
[attachimg=1]

Mariachi Bill Boca joins George Noory to discuss Government Surveillance and how the government wants to watch your every move. In addition, he will explain how a large sombrero can be your best defense against the increasing numbers of video cameras in our society.

I am in large part to blame for Wednesday show on vaccines. I was emailing Dave and he said he was actually willing to try some of my suggestions.  I told him I like the debate shows C2C used to have, and he should do a debate show on something that interest him ( so he would be more likely to pay attention). Dave picked Vaccines  :-\

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 09, 2015, 04:51:42 AM
I am in large part to blame for Wednesday show on vaccines. I was emailing Dave and he said he was actually willing to try some of my suggestions.  I told him I like the debate shows C2C used to have, and he should do a debate show on something that interest him ( so he would be more likely to pay attention). Dave picked Vaccines  :-\

That's a surprise.  I thought you were on his naughty list.

Aren't you pretty much responsible for everything?

I mean, look at you.  You're green.

Vaccines must have done that to you.  Before you know it, we'll all be vaccinated and green.

... should do a debate show on something that interest him ( so he would be more likely to pay attention). Dave picked Vaccines  :-\

On Wednesday night we will learn you can't vaccinate stupidity.

What happened to the John B. "Douchebag" Wells thread in the Other Hosts section? It seems to have up and disappeared.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 09, 2015, 03:40:06 PM
What happened to the John B. "Douchebag" Wells thread in the Other Hosts section? It seems to have up and disappeared.

Looks like it was moved to General Talk Radio/Podcasts

136 or 142

For the "Copperhead Road" Steve Earle fan, Steve Earle was on the CBC program Q today. Played several songs from his upcoming blues album (February 17) and at the end played Copperhead Road.

http://www.cbc.ca/q/schedule/2015/02/09/daily-schedule-feb-9/

wr250

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 09, 2015, 05:09:53 PM
Is it possible we have created a ... mean(er) Noory?

well since art announced his comeback , george has been more ... engaged ... than he has been

Quote from: wr250 on February 09, 2015, 05:12:20 PM
well since art announced his comeback , george has been more ... engaged ... than he has been

Well, it's a very limited engagement . . . more like a cameo . . . take that back . . . similar to a walk-on . . . strike that . . . more like the rumor of an appearance . . . never mind, he's just phoning it in with cue cards -- same as ever.  The ridiculous goofball.

George is getting ready for tonight's show right now.

In other words, he's scratching his hairy, graying balls and staring off into space.

You see, George's rug doesn't match his bean-bag chairs.

Listen:  I ate a rat for dinner tonight, and I am in exceptionally rare form.

I'm gonna take a shit in both of Jorch's eye craters later this evening.

Do you hear that, you phony King Farouk of the Dumbed-Down Airwaves?

I'm fixin' to fuck a hole into what's left of that hot-air ego balloon of yours.

Here's Jorch moderating Wednesday night's vaccine debate:

"Jeesh . . . it looks like both sides are right . . . vaccines are an evil conspiracy and a good thing . . . unbelievable."

Doesn't that sound just like the jackass?

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 09, 2015, 08:30:10 PM
.. . . vaccines are a conspiracy and a good thing . . . unbelievable."...

Well that's true too

See, Jorch isn't really much of a "debate moderator."

He's more suited as a "goat masturbator."

At least that's what his school guidance counselor found out, based on his test answers.

Jorch!

Hey, bud!

There's still time to turn the show into a Ouija board debate.

"I would like to shtart this vacksheen debate by shaying that . . .  I don't know what to shay."

"Who is right and who is right?  It's a condomdrun.  That means 'no apparent solution.'

"Sho letsh open thish debate by everybody telling me how great I am."

"And that will at least kill some time.'

Jorch:  "Tommy, do I seem 'dumb' to you?"

Tommy:  "No, Jorch . . . you seem like a genius to me -- same as always."

Jorch:  "That's what I thought.  OK.  Just checking.  The chat-rooms are dumb then."

Tommy:  "Like you said, Jorch, 'They eat rats for dinner.'  Wow, was that ever funny.  I wish I could think of stuff like that."

Jorch:  "I'm like that woman caller said last Friday night on Open Lines.  I'm like the Johnny Carson of the radio.  You have to be born to be like Johnny Carson . . . was born to be like."

Tommy:  "Well, that makes sense . . . do you want me to jerk you off now?"

Jorch:  "Nah . . . I'm gonna wait until the opening music starts.  I like how your hand pumps to the beat of the tune."

goldendeal

Jorch removed from Coast; sent to Guantanamo Bay by presidential mandate over vaccine debate show....