• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

chefist

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:58:27 PM
And you're in an eternal circle jerk with the pudwanks of the clique on here.

hahhaha...you won't answer MV as you know you are just a butthurt baby who needs a diaper change! need some Vaseline Dave?

boxman

Anyone know what happened to the guests that were supposed to be on the show??

Herbn-Legend

Im thinkin people frm outside america r goin 1st thez daom americanz destroy hitchbot (probably takin apart 4 partz) Now ther out ther goin GREAT thez Old american guyz r runnin around with weaponz hunting invizible people😒 daom thatz scarey to this american

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:00:28 PM
Deal. I suspect there's room for collaboration on affixing the bolo tie. We'll have to take turns handing him the old spice aftershave though. I have to admit to an ulterior motive, I'm just maneuvering myself to sabotage his equipment for more technical issues hilarity. Might even sneak up and goose him on air and see what happens.

100% support

=Schlyder=

Still needs more volume, and bottom end on the thunderclap.  :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:57:08 PM
I love all the pathetic pricks on here who jump on anyone who offers a differing opinion. Fucking small, pathetic people. Davebot? Check my fucking posts about Dave, 99% of my posts are critiques of him. Fucking sheep and joiners.

nobody is preventing you from expressing your opinion.  it's just that we also reserve the right to tell you to fuck yourself.

If you dudes applying to be RCH's producer ever oil his chair and remove the squeaks, there will be a fist fight.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:54:40 PM
Nothing at all. If you read my first post it actually said congrats to her. But your asshole buddies in the bellgab clique jump all over anyone who isn't a fucking asslicker.

Kool I'm now part of the Bellgab clique .... Art did Ms Redacted good.

Is it to soon for me to start trolling Heather.
(Smiley face cooking up evil plots)

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 10:59:45 PM
Do they stay on with glue or do you have to have just enough hair to bobby pin them on?
Mr. Plinkett from RedLetterMedia has to wear them. Ordered some from the sky mall.

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 10:57:42 PM
Ew That is a bad flick, featuring his gorgeous daughter nude. How bizarre is that? I like Argento, but think Bava is the master. Fulci was the best visually.

Bava is the master.  I just bought Black Sabbath, the AIP version which uses Karloff's actual voice.  I have the European version which is superior in other aspects but I hated hearing an Italian dubbing over Karloff's actual voice. Fulci is great as well.  Really like Zombie which is a great film with a decent cast.  Argento was good years ago but has clearly lost his mind in his dotage.

chefist

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:02:11 PM
nobody is preventing you from expressing your opinion.  it's just that we also reserve the right to tell you to fuck yourself.

YES! THIS!

Juan Cena

Quote from: rtz on August 03, 2015, 10:58:04 PM
I hate this piece of bumper music.  Disney movie sounding.

Trust me, "Disney" is the last word I associate with that song since Girl W/ Dragon Tattoo.

ShayP

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 11:02:33 PM
If you dudes applying to be RCH's producer ever oil his chair and remove the squeaks, there will be a fist fight.

The show will remain "pure."  ;)

Zenman

Robert

norland2424

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 03, 2015, 11:02:45 PM
Mr. Plinkett from RedLetterMedia has to wear them. Ordered some from the sky mall.

Don't forget that your flesh light doesn't needs batteries mr plinkett

CoherentBlast

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2015, 11:03:55 PM
LOL...no worries...just fun stuff tonight...forget it!

I know, I was feeling left out, thought id join the fun  :o

SnapT

Congrats to Redacted!  Condolences to Dr. J!

Kinda weird that her first official show as producer is one where the guest is a no-show...

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:00:36 PM
and by the way... you're posting on bellgab.  a well known bellgabber got a position working for art.  you're annoyed by it, you express the fact that you're annoyed, and then you're surprised people tell you to eat a dick?  what the fuck kind of social disorder must you have in order not to expect that from people?  on the contrary, you're shocked by the response and brainlessly attribute it to clique behavior.  fuck you.

My original post didn't express any annoyance at all. It was merely an opinion. The annoyance came after certain members of the clique (and you know exactly what I mean), jumped all over an innocent comment. The disgusting sycophants in the clique don't allow any kind of dissenting opinion on here. My original comment is not anything that should inspire venom, except in clique dickheads who hate people who think for themselves.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: boxman on August 03, 2015, 11:00:48 PM
Anyone know what happened to the guests that were supposed to be on the show??

Heather fired them

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 11:02:33 PM

I'll rust that somebitch up and give you even MORE squeaks.

boxman

Quote from: SnapT on August 03, 2015, 11:04:27 PM
Congrats to Redacted!  Condolences to Dr. J!

Kinda weird that her first official show as producer is one where the guest is a no-show...
But does anyone know why??

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 03, 2015, 11:02:46 PM
Bava is the master.  I just bought Black Sabbath, the AIP version which uses Karloff's actual voice.  I have the European version which is superior in other aspects but I hated hearing an Italian dubbing over Karloff's actual voice. Fulci is great as well.  Really like Zombie which is a great film with a decent cast.  Argento was good years ago but has clearly lost his mind in his dotage.
Wurdalak heaven. Love Sabbath as well. Sunday and Lisa and the Devil are my faves. Fulci is so damn good and strange.