• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

heater

Quote from: Catsmile on July 28, 2015, 04:35:03 PM
Bigger hammer and moar duct tape!!
Baling twine works in a pinch.

Works almost every time.  I'll get started now.

heater

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2015, 05:04:42 PM
Perhaps he could use the book, Ethics for Dummies.

That's crazy talk onan.  Brig said something he needs not something that would help him.

onan

Quote from: themudking on July 28, 2015, 05:07:09 PM
That's crazy talk onan.  Brig said something he needs not something that would help him.

I'm always the kid disappointed at Christmas.

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on July 28, 2015, 05:07:09 PM

Well, as much as I was really looking forward to the Windows 10 Rollout show, it might be more interesting to talk about it a week into the Rollout.

Lilith

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2015, 05:11:49 PM
I'm always the kid disappointed at Christmas.

Although I agree with your book idea in theory onan, I think a book like that would just make Falkie mad.

onan

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2015, 05:15:31 PM
Although I agree with your book idea in theory onan, I think a book like that would just make Falkie mad.

Well, we can't have that.

Jackstar

At first glance, I thought that said Ethics For Drummers and I thought, "such a book could never be!"

Barfly

Dammit if i missed the show i swear i will force feed MV Laxatives for 2 weeks.
I see no upload, or maybe they didn't do a show this week, if thats the case i will cut down the force feeding one week just because im a nice fella

Lilith

Quote from: Barfly on July 30, 2015, 09:33:32 PM
Dammit if i missed the show i swear i will force feed MV Laxatives for 2 weeks.
I see no upload, or maybe they didn't do a show this week, if thats the case i will cut down the force feeding one week just because im a nice fella

Yeah, bummer there was no SpecSheet :(

MV/Liberace!

The Spec Sheet is a podcast about tech hosted by Curtis Thornton and some fat poof.  Listen live today at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific by visiting UFOShip.com/chat and call the show at 573-837-4948.

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on August 04, 2015, 11:19:30 AM
The Spec Sheet is a podcast about tech hosted by Curtis Thornton and some fat poof.  Listen live today at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific by visiting UFOShip.com/chat and call the show at 573-837-4948.

BAMP!  The Spec Sheet Live Today, Tuesday, Aug. 4, 2015!

The Spec Sheet 8PM Eastern - 5PM Pacific

Join the live Stream and chat here: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Call The Spec Sheet: 573-837-4948

Lilith

This is a GREAT SpecSheet.  MV's thoughts on Windows 10 made me do "The Happy Dance" !!!

Jackstar

Oh, dear. http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/08/waiting-for-androids-inevitable-security-armageddon/

QuoteAt some point, a huge Blaster worm-style Android security armageddon seems inevitableâ€"and that's what it's going to take to bring real, meaningful change. Stagefright is a big deal, and the Android ecosystem's reaction to it is literally 2.6/100ths of what it needs to be.

The library is named what?

QuoteIt resides in "Stagefright," an Android code library that processes several widely used media formats.

What a brilliant idea for a name SAID NO ONE EVER.

MV/Liberace!

The latest episode is posted here.

Tarbaby

Listening to the latest episode now.Mudking was kind enough to help me go from Tandy to iOS 8.4 on my iPhone 6. But now he is helping me go from iOS 8.4 to windows 10 and Has been telling me to keep an I on it to make sure it is stable. But my muscle memory I think has atrophied as I go from my mind box to my X-craft.

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2015, 05:04:42 PM
Perhaps he could use the book, Ethics for Dummies.
I think Empathy for Psychopaths would also be good for him to read

Jackstar

What a segue!  http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/05/tennessee_cops_stops_john_mcafee_for_dui_guntoting_gaffe/

Quote"Yes, I was arrested while under the influence of Xanax," McAfee the man told El Reg on Tuesday evening.

"It was a brand new prescription received the same day of the arrest, and the physician neglected to warn me about driving while taking it."

So, I am expected to believe that John McAfee, of all people, doesn't know what Xanax does? That it is new??? The mind reels before the might of Shai-Hulud.

Maud'dib! Maud'dib!!

3OctaveFart

Dude, you've posted 91 times on this forum today and it's barely 10 a.m. EDT.

Kudzu. I would search for a Google photo illustration if I cared deeply enough.

MV/Liberace!

The Spec Sheet is no more.  Curtis is going to start his new NFL podcast with Eddie Dean, and I'm going to resurrect the TranWreck show with Evelyn.  Thanks to those of you who expressed your enjoyment of The Spec Sheet over the years.

chefist

Quote from: MV on August 11, 2015, 12:17:13 PM
The Spec Sheet is no more.  Curtis is going to start his new NFL podcast with Eddie Dean, and I'm going to resurrect the TranWreck show with Evelyn.  Thanks to those of you who expressed your enjoyment of The Spec Sheet over the years.

OMG that is great news (not the demise of the SpecSheet I mean)! I listened to the last TrainWreck and I will listen in the future...you go girl! PHANTASTIC!

starrmtn001

Excellent MV!  I've been catching up on the old Train Wreck Radio adventures.  ;D
But, no Spec Sheet?  Awww. :'(

Lilith

Wonderful NEWS!!! Praise MV!  I will sadly, miss The SPecSheet tho  :'(  Can't I have BOTH shows, if I ask you nicely and directly?   :'( :'( :'( :'(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2015, 12:55:13 PM
Wonderful NEWS!!! Praise MV!  I will sadly, miss The SPecSheet tho  :'(  Can't I have BOTH shows, if I ask you nicely and directly?   :'( :'( :'( :'(

curtis is working on an algorithm that will assemble snippets of old spec sheet shows to form new episodes for your listening pleasure on a weekly basis.  more info on that when the time is right.

Lilith

Quote from: MV on August 11, 2015, 01:14:10 PM
curtis is working on an algorithm that will assemble snippets of old spec sheet shows to form new episodes for your listening pleasure on a weekly basis.  more info on that when the time is right.

Thank You, I shall wait patiently.

heater

Quote from: MV on August 11, 2015, 01:14:10 PM

I don't have the heart to tell everyone that we've been using the algorithm for the last 2 months.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: themudking on August 11, 2015, 01:16:30 PM
I don't have the heart to tell everyone that we've been using the algorithm for the last 2 months.

you just had to spill it.

Lilith

Quote from: themudking on August 11, 2015, 01:16:30 PM

But, but, we won't get to hear MV's progressive experiences with Windows 10 now.......

heater

Quote from: MV on August 11, 2015, 01:18:48 PM
you just had to spill it.

You know me, I'm only good for about 25 seconds.

At least the fact it's based on our highly advanced firefub independent logic system is still a Vandeven Enterprise's trade secret. And know one else knows that TMZ is using the same system.

eddie dean

Quote from: themudking on August 11, 2015, 01:22:11 PM
You know me, I'm only good for about 25 seconds.

That's what she said

Too soon?

Sorry to hear about the Spec Sheet guys. I really enjoyed it.
Looking forward to the new Train Wreck!