• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Satan Has Healed My GERD

Started by gnooryblows, May 23, 2016, 05:51:48 PM

gnooryblows

I have been suffering for 3 years now, no treatment to help. No doctors could stop it. No hostpitals could fix it. Supposed "natural" treatments only made it worse.

I have kept the darkone in my heart though and I have prayed to him for the power to rule the world and then I felt an awful power growing inside me. It made me super horny and it made me feel omnipotent. The power lasted for a few days and I felt my body changing. I felt things. I felt it doing things that it wouldn't normally do. Now, since then, my reflux which has been plaguing me for 3 years has finally subsided. I have been having awful symptoms, pain, cough, nausea, just awful things. But the darkone, whom I felt within me and whom I felt growing within me has seen fit to deliver me from these pains.

I am proud to hold up my end of he bargain and I hope you all will reconsider your religious ways, reject Christ, and deliver your souls up on to Satan himself so that he may likewise heal you of your personal / psychic / spiritual ills.

This has been a PSA for everyone to know what Satan can do for THEM.

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2016, 05:51:48 PM
I have been suffering for 3 years now, no treatment to help. No doctors could stop it. No hostpitals could fix it. Supposed "natural" treatments only made it worse.

I have kept the darkone in my heart though and I have prayed to him for the power to rule the world and then I felt an awful power growing inside me. It made me super horny and it made me feel omnipotent. The power lasted for a few days and I felt my body changing. I felt things. I felt it doing things that it wouldn't normally do. Now, since then, my reflux which has been plaguing me for 3 years has finally subsided. I have been having awful symptoms, pain, cough, nausea, just awful things. But the darkone, whom I felt within me and whom I felt growing within me has seen fit to deliver me from these pains.

I am proud to hold up my end of he bargain and I hope you all will reconsider your religious ways, reject Christ, and deliver your souls up on to Satan himself so that he may likewise heal you of your personal / psychic / spiritual ills.

Glad you have been given some form of relief but i have heard that with that guy, it's a give and take kinda deal.  He gives at one end and takes from another. 

Daggit

Did Satan tell you to say this about Art?

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 07, 2014, 11:41:36 AM
ok ok first of all i would have see autopsy report dude to know for sure about shit but im not saying your wrong on that one.
however i dont think he would have remained asleep while his wife was dying i think he would have been awoken by the struggle.
i said before im not expert on the case dude thats one more reason i didnt wanna start talking about it when i posted back here. but the circumstances are still suspicious plus theres money involved so you never know what might have happened. maybe he poisoned her with albuterol? if you claim her lungs were fucked up from it?
i dont KNOW the answer I've only made speculations on the how, what i KNOW is that the whole thing was fishy with the running off later the same month with the 12 yr old philipino and leaving the country and the whole deal.
theres certainly lots of room in the story for anything to have happened cuz obviously there were no witnesses and supposedly mr bell slept in a small trailer without being awoken by his dying wife who was in respiratory distress, which normally puts people into a panic of some sort

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 07, 2014, 11:35:43 AM
if you folks want to believe different, im not gonna argue or fight it anymore but you should at least recognize it was bizarre circumstances

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 07, 2014, 11:34:48 AM
also, i am an art bell fan, which was why i signed up for this site to begin with and wanted to chat with you people while he did his show.

but that does not change the fact that i believe what i believe about him and that he is morally no person to be admired. i will always believe he murdered his wife and he's obv fascinated with dark macabre shit so i dont see why its so upsetting to people

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 07, 2014, 11:30:41 AM
thats interesting but yes, it would make sense for him to cover his butt
also it doesnt do anything for the possibility that he waited to inform paramedics

also its important everyone understand i am not saying he DID or DIDNT do anything i am stating that i BELIEVE he did this and i do BELIEVE it, sorry
when it comes to rich fuckers and anyone in show business they do NOT get the benefit of the doubt from me

Daggit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 23, 2016, 06:04:56 PM
Glad you have been given some form of relief but i have heard that with that guy, it's a give and take kinda deal.  He gives at one end and takes from another.

Kinda like DPS.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Daggit on May 23, 2016, 06:07:44 PM
Kinda like DPS.

I don't need to threaten you Daggit, Satan will surely do away with you on my behalf.

chefist

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2016, 06:20:10 PM
I don't need to threaten you Daggit, Satan will surely do away with you on my behalf.

I love you all...

gnooryblows

Satan curses all of my enemies for me and I have seen them bleed from his wrath. Maybe your house burns down. Maybe something bad happens to your family. Whatever it is. It's not me that does it. It's Satan. I'm just telling you. I don't want you to be hurt but Satan will hurt those that bemoan me.

gnooryblows

I have no ill will toward anyone but there is a massive power that breeds within me. It reaches out and makes problems for those who are my enemies just a fact, I have seen it 1 million times. i will beg it not to but it will have its will done no matter what.

gnooryblows

Oh and yes I thought it was possible Art Bell murdered his wife. Boo Hoo whine some more, baby boy

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2016, 06:22:25 PM
Satan curses all of my enemies for me and I have seen them bleed from his wrath. Maybe your house burns down. Maybe something bad happens to your family. Whatever it is. It's not me that does it. It's Satan. I'm just telling you. I don't want you to be hurt but Satan will hurt those that bemoan me.

Sounds like a bad case of eating at Taco Hell. Lay off the shit fast food, and take your meds.
This fag again...

cosmic hobo

Wasn't this the dude that had an Uncle that touched his butt.

gnooryblows there is already a thread about you - Uncle Touched Muh Butt

weedeater

harry says chew on a few almonds[attachment id=1 msg=819887]

gnooryblows

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 23, 2016, 06:36:01 PM
Wasn't this the dude that had an Uncle that touched his butt.

gnooryblows there is already a thread about you - Uncle Touched Muh Butt

i dont have any uncles that did that. when i was 7 years old a babysitter raped me anally. it was a terrible experience and i didn't know what was going on. no charges were ever filed against him either.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on May 23, 2016, 06:31:00 PM
Sounds like a bad case of eating at Taco Hell. Lay off the shit fast food, and take your meds.
This fag again...

I honestly have no clue what happened to the person who raped me, but all of the boys who made fun of me in school all died in their 20s of untimely illnesses. These were healthy boys and well bred athletes. Plus this one woman who was real bad for me developed all sorts of brutal uteris problems that she still deals with to this day. I have made up with her since then and was almost involved iwth her romantically, so thats how i know about her uterine problems, but i always suspected that the darkone did it to her because of how she treated me when we were young. It's not even about stuff that bothers me. One time this guy just wouldnt let me ride on his boat and was sort of mean about it, I wasn't even mad about it but a week later his boat sank.

People who cross me, I know that the darkone will deal with them thusly. I don't light candles, do rituals, or curse or even want bad karma for people. But i do feel his power breathing within me and this is what happens.

Lt.Uhura

I have been suffering for 3 years now, no treatment to help. No doctors could stop it. No hostpitals could fix it. Supposed "natural" treatments only made it worse...

Too bad about your acid reflux.  You might have sold your soul to the devil but your Earthly body is prone to symptom relapse as you age--with or without a soul.   

Try slippery elm powder.  Stir a heaping teaspoon into 6-8 oz of warm water in the evening, drink before bed.  Sweet dreams!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on May 23, 2016, 07:03:36 PM
Too bad about your acid reflux.  You might have sold your soul to the devil but your Earthly body is prone to symptom relapse as you age--with or without a soul.   

Try slippery elm powder.  Stir a heaping teaspoon into 6-8 oz of warm water in the evening, drink before bed.  Sweet dreams!

i didn't sell my soul i am one with him

weedeater

Forget the almonds, go with the Drano it'll get the goat hair out of your throat at the same time.

MV/Liberace!

rather than turn to satan, you could try omeprazole.