• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Notice of pending action

Started by grandelawoffices, October 21, 2012, 03:34:17 AM

Sardondi

Quote from: onan on October 21, 2012, 08:35:48 PM
I thought it was funny. Actually thought it was clever... way too clever for team noory.
And obviously way too clever for Sardondi, otherwise known as "Team Concrete" and "The Left-Brained Kid".  :-[

Jojo

Quote from: grandelawoffices on October 21, 2012, 03:34:17 AM
TO THE OWNER:
We (Grande para-legal, Hawaii) have been hired by our Client to shut down any slander against our client on this forum.

Here is a message from our Client Lt. George Noory

"I have no time for timewasters, that being said, I have been adviced to get representation for myself against various websides.
I am giving you the challenge to stop what your writing bad about me on this an any other frorum.

This is the last warnin - there are no coinsidences."

If you the owners of coastgab.com/index do not adhere to my devices and shut down this and all associated websites we will be making a claim for damages against you from our Hawaii office here in Hawaii.

DO NOT DELET THIS THREAD
Grande Paralegal, ha ha won't even spring for a real lawyer

Lord Grantham

This thread is proof that no one on this site has ever had a real sense of humor.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sardondi on October 21, 2012, 04:47:13 AM
W.T.F.?

See, that's the problem when dealing with a character like Noory: he's so incompetent that you can't immediately tell, when a post written in English-as-a-third-language comes in, if it's intentional parody, or simply a grossly incompetent attempt at bullying by a Noory supporter, who wants MV to believe "grandelawoffices" is about to initiate some "lawfare". Same day registration is usually a very bad sign. Its style makes me expect an offer to recover eleventy trillion dollars in Nigerian funds.

So I vote "no" on parody, and "yes" on clumsy attempt to shut MV up. But I dunno. Have I lost my sense of humor? Is this just too poorly done to possibly be serious? Maybe "grandelawoffices" could help us figure this out. Thoughts, anyone?

people miss this guy?

albrecht

"Pending actions" likely?
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180201005556/en/iHeartCommunications-Announces-Elected-Interest-Payment-Unsecured-Notes
iHeartCommunications, Inc. Announces That It Elected Not to Make Interest Payment on Unsecured Notes and Will Utilize Grace Period Under Indenture