• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 30, 2018, 05:34:54 PM
Lmfao! Russian Tweeter bots!

They would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for crazy moose and squirrel. ;D

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/VCnkxz117_0

You’re welcome.

DNC wheels fallin off. Lmfao!!!

QuoteRollin till the wheels fall off
A nigga rollin till the wheels fall off
Westside rollin till the wheels fall off
A nigga rollin till the wheels fall off

https://youtu.be/lZ0_124Fs_o

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2018, 05:36:39 PM
They would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for crazy moose and squirrel. ;D

chefist

Has anyone ever heard from Donald Noory after the election? Ha...I've seen 136 here...miss those folks. LOL  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 30, 2018, 05:28:25 PM
Glad you’re back Star.  Hope all is well.
It is now.  Thank you, Kid. :-*

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on January 30, 2018, 05:58:55 PM
Hi Starr! Hope you are well!
None the worse for wear.  I am, Chefist, thank you. :-*

Dr. MD MD

I AM YOU'RE REAL LEADER! KNEEL BEFORE ME OR JOIN MY VICTIM PILE!! >:(

Quote from: chefist on January 30, 2018, 05:58:04 PM
Has anyone ever heard from Donald Noory after the election? Ha...I've seen 136 here...miss those folks. LOL  ;D

I think he is Paul Atriedes now.  Just my feelin'. He uses a lot of the same expressions.  Cracker being an example.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2018, 06:15:06 PM
I AM YOU'RE REAL LEADER! KNEEL BEFORE ME OR JOIN MY VICTIM PILE!! >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 30, 2018, 06:15:25 PM
I think he is Paul Atriedes now.  Just my feelin'. He uses a lot of the same expressions.  Cracker being an example.
AKA "Dune Boy."  ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 30, 2018, 06:15:25 PM
I think Paul was here before DN.  I don't think they are the same poster but I could be mistaken.

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 30, 2018, 06:21:28 PM
I think Paul was here before DN.  I don't think they are the same poster but I could be mistaken.

He probably has multiple accounts.  Jorch Einstein was also Donald Noory. Nice to see you back, Starr. :D

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 30, 2018, 06:27:43 PM
He probably has multiple accounts.  Jorch Einstein was also Donald Noory. Nice to see you back, Starr. :D
Thank you, 21st. :-*   

GravitySucks

I hope Pud stays up late tonight. I won’t be able to sleep without knowing which parts of Trump’s speech were damned lies, and which parts were just lies.

whoozit

What do you have against statistics?

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 30, 2018, 06:48:22 PM
I hope Pud stays up late tonight. I won’t be able to sleep without knowing which parts of Trump’s speech were damned lies, and which parts were just lies.
I hope his better half gives him a break from his kitchen duties so he can watch the leader of his adopted country.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 30, 2018, 07:05:59 PM
What do you have against statistics?

Who are you talking too or are you just another out of your mind liberal?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on January 30, 2018, 07:06:44 PM
I hope his better half gives him a break from his kitchen duties so he can watch the leader of his adopted country.

Waiting for him to denounce Clyburn  for calling Trump a Nazi

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/30/jim-clyburn-donald-trump-hitler-comparison-presidents-term-1934-germany

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
Who are you talking too or are you just another out of your mind liberal?
I was responding to the quote above me.  It refers to a phrase made popular by Mark Twain.

P.S.  You really should pay attention when Jackstar tries to educate you about the use of the reply button. 

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on January 30, 2018, 07:18:50 PM
I was responding to the quote above me.  It refers to a phrase made popular by Mark Twain.
Good point, the "source" is murky. I wonder if some computer geek has figured out the probability that someone could say an unique phrase or sentence, that nobody has ever said before, considering the past and current population of humans, the numbers of English words, and the grammar rules? If so, it would likely be found in print on BG, with all the weirdness.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 30, 2018, 07:27:27 PM
Good point, the "source" is murky. I wonder if some computer geek has figured out the probability that someone could say an unique phrase or sentence, that nobody has ever said before, considering the past and current population of humans, the numbers of English words, and the grammar rules? If so, it would likely be found in print on BG, with all the weirdness.

It just seemed non sequitur to me and he didn't quote who he was responding to.

Up All Night

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson revealed on air Monday that Andrew McCabe, the now-resigned deputy director of the FBI, is the subject of at least one internal investigation at the Department of Justice.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/29/tucker-mccabe-doj-investigation/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYAVV30PUiQ

:)