• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2016, 01:40:33 PM
I'll look forward to seeing pictures of you two yapping over a couple beers and a good dinner, after you help Bomar trim the hedges and feed the cows.

I don't want to be around BOMAR when there is something sharp like a hedge clipper nearby.  The beers are fine tho.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2016, 02:07:29 PM
I'll just leave this here:

http://ffilms.org/the-wizard-of-oz-1939/

Gosh todo, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.  It must be some kind of a blog!

Bomar

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2016, 02:07:29 PM

I'll just leave this here: Wizard of OZ Movie

Brig,...

Did you notice as the house fell in OZ, at 19 minutes...

Dorothy's head was not supported at impact...

Her neck did not snap at touch down, nor did the furniture move...

I suspect this to not be a news story, just another "False Flag Incident"...

Or was it a Vaccination Induced Coma... 

Damn that FDR, those American drug makers, or was it the Islamic Actors (we hired)...

Bomar

Glad to see no bloodshed since the last time I was here!
Someone once said "Can't we all just get along?" I think it was MLK........
no, wait, THAT's not right!
You gotta love Jackstar!, and my buddy Brig.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on July 27, 2016, 11:08:29 AM
TIGER WARNING

Wow Jackstar you are just too smart for me.  You made me for the FBI/CIA/DEA agent that I really am but not before I reported you for asking BOMAR to perform an unnatural sex act and saying naughty things to Brig.  Fire up another joint it's doing wonders for your powers of perception.  If we are really to the point where the government gives a shit about what people like you and I talk about on a paranormal talk show blog we are all well and truly fucked.  I've got to close now because I've got a call coming in from George Tenet.  Now that my cover is blown he'll probably want me to monitor a blog on fishing lures.  Oh, and one last thing: fuck you!

weedeater

15 minutes of absolute entertainment with Lionel - where he lets loose on the "3 peckered billy goat" and steaming pile of bullshit - slick willies speech last night. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRR0YCnViE

“Don’t talk about moonbeams to the blind or about music to the deaf, and especially do not talk about sex to eunuchs â€" they will just get angry!”

Misty says

For Got Ma GeeTarr

You Guys Aren't Funny!

Misty says

QuoteGlad to see no bloodshed since the last time I was here!
I see you started using 'bekini smooth' on you hair again... It's not a good look for you

weedeater says "15 minutes of absolute entertainment with Lionel - where he lets loose on the "3 peckered billy goat" and steaming pile of bullshit - slick willies speech last night."

Lionel is a funny SOB! my new best friend.

Quote from: Misty says on July 27, 2016, 05:21:35 PM
I see you started using 'bekini smooth' on you hair again... It's not a good look for you

Different strokes, I guess. Brig loves it.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on July 27, 2016, 05:39:36 PM
Different strokes, I guess. Brig loves it.

I do, I really DO!

By the way, Ken says Marzulli will be on Friday, he said there was a notice on the home page, but I still didn't see it. It's a pretty busy page.

Misty says

Quoteweedeater says "15 minutes of absolute entertainment with Lionel - where he lets loose on the "3 peckered billy goat" and steaming pile of bullshit - slick willies speech last night."

Misty says

QuoteBy the way, Ken says Marzulli will be on Friday
I took John boys advice and quit buyin' it. I'll try. If you ass clowns post it,

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I thought President Bill's speak last night was great...

I checked the facts of his speech and all were correct in all aspects...

True some of his colored past did not appear, but he never did lie...

I was moved, I was affected, President Bill made me consider a President Hillary...

I loved the speech; it made me investigate the background of both the "Orange Pushup" and "Hillarie"...

And the "Orange Pushup" scares me more today...

I am still doing a "Jesse write-in"...

But "Hillarie" has become my second place finisher...

Bomar

Misty says

I can hear you breathing, don't all talk at once!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on July 27, 2016, 01:53:30 PM
Kid,...

Just remember, I am a Swede...

And this is what we have for our future...

Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

Now that's one smart Swedish lady.  Wish we had more of her ilk in this country.  If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times that's a really great ilk and there aught to be more ilks like that in the US of A. 

Misty says

It's your gang Dave, It's always been your gang.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: weedeater on July 27, 2016, 05:12:58 PM
15 minutes of absolute entertainment with Lionel - where he lets loose on the "3 peckered billy goat" and steaming pile of bullshit - slick willies speech last night. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRR0YCnViE

“Don’t talk about moonbeams to the blind or about music to the deaf, and especially do not talk about sex to eunuchs â€" they will just get angry!”

Who is this guy? I want to write him in on my ballot in November. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 27, 2016, 06:17:24 PM

Who is this guy? I want to write him in on my ballot in November.
It wiki but a decent summary:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_(radio_personality)

L.O.T.U.S. for POTUS
(Lionel of the United States for President)
He votes for himself in every election.

Lilith

Ep. 582 â€" In this edition we welcome Gabriella Kovac on board to tell the story of her family surviving and escaping the Nazis and then the Commies; Followed by Peter Kirby to speak of the developments of what he calls the “New Manhattan Project.”

Tracks:
It’s My Life â€" The Animals
Hey Baby â€" Jimi Hendrix

gabriellakovac.com

peterakirby.com

Nytol!

one last thing, I wish to hell they would put up the correct mp3's when they post the damn program!

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on July 27, 2016, 07:28:23 PM
one last thing, I wish to hell they would put up the correct mp3's when they post the damn program!

So Say We ALL!

PS: The full mp3 seems to be the right one.