• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 01:14:33 AM
What's important is, whether or not he thinks the Vectrex is up to snuff. Stay focused.

Why wouldn’t he?! It was a great little system.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 02:41:56 PM
I'll check it out,

Gone now, but in his day one of the most informative Biblical scholars on the radio:

And living on in youtubeland, who can ever forget the inimitable man of many hats and renowned (but totally irascible) Stanford educated Biblical scholar...wait for it...Dr. Gene Scott!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPUvIme_KtY

Jackstar

John B. put out a very nice newsletter today. I was touched.

If anyone is interested, some person called Clay Anderson, I believe, has been posting recent CTM programs, much to Brendi's chagrin. J.B. doesn't seem to mind.

Jackstar

For the last couple months, my YouTube autoplay feed has been flooded with John B. If I leave it running, it invariably results in hours and hours of Caravan.

Not that I'm complaining. But it's a curious shift.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxJT79RnFEI

Some decent stuff in this one. Shift in marketing, clearly evidenced.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on December 13, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

Some decent stuff in this one. Shift in marketing, clearly evidenced.

Alright. I'll save it for with my morning coffee.

Jackstar

I'm 25 minutes in, and no God Talk has been detected. Bon appetit!

Jackstar

WARNING: God Talk detected

QuoteJB: Look, this is Communism.

MD: Yes.

I'm here to help.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 05:26:44 PM
For the last couple months, my YouTube autoplay feed has been flooded with John B. If I leave it running, it invariably results in hours and hours of Caravan.

Not that I'm complaining. But it's a curious shift.
Possibly, JB realized that if someone was not already aware of his existence, and I believe these people are out there, they would never know to go to his website to listen to the free part. Or it could be  that people are just stealing his content. His pleas for new listeners are becoming a little desperate. It is like that tree falling in the forest which nobody hears.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on December 01, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Say what you want about Papa Bush, (Bush 41)...

He is still directly responsible for the killing of JFK...

Bomar

Who among us is not guilty of a youthful indiscretion?

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Who among us is not guilty of a youthful indiscretion?

So was GHWB your CIC?

That would explain the loyalty flourish.

Bomar

"Wall Fund" Tally at this time... $15,116,295 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 247,512 people ... Thank you .. https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall ...

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 27, 2016, 03:26:39 PM
Wow Jackstar you are just too smart for me.  You made me for the FBI/CIA/DEA agent that I really am but not before I reported you for asking BOMAR to perform an unnatural sex act and saying naughty things to Brig.  Fire up another joint it's doing wonders for your powers of perception.  If we are really to the point where the government gives a shit about what people like you and I talk about on a paranormal talk show blog we are all well and truly fucked.  I've got to close now because I've got a call coming in from George Tenet.  Now that my cover is blown he'll probably want me to monitor a blog on fishing lures.  Oh, and one last thing: fuck you!

...interesting...

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2018, 09:42:36 PM
He’s really losing it.  ::)

Again...and...again...and...again... :o

Bomar

Dudettes and Dudes,...

Rebell...

You should be watching, listening to Pete...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2cAwmdXDoprL-LbByx-XqA  ...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on January 03, 2019, 06:30:42 PM
Dudettes and Dudes,...

Rebell...

You should be watching, listening to Pete...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2cAwmdXDoprL-LbByx-XqA  ...

Bomar

Bomar! You are alive! I wanted to ask you if you were absolutely sure that was an accident..Some MF' er tried to kill my ass in a similar manner. Hope your ribs are better, hurts like a bitch for a long time.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 10, 2019, 07:02:52 PM
..Some MF' er tried to kill my ass

How can you be so certain, they aren't just deliberately seeking to slow us down? The Echthroi only need to be as adept as the lowest common denominator.

That lack of discipline on your ellipses ain't helping you against them any. I'm just sayin'.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2019, 07:05:44 PM
How can you be so certain, they aren't just deliberately seeking to slow us down? The Echthroi only need to be as adept as the lowest common denominator.

That lack of discipline on your ellipses ain't helping you against them any. I'm just sayin'.

Jackstar, don't  take this personally, but I have no fucking idea what you are talking about. I am ignorant, please educate me. By the way, while we are on the subject of my illiteracy, what does this mean? (((())))) with a word in the middle. I am not hip to all the memes you kids use.

I guess Bomar is still pissed because I wouldn't start a go fund me account for him. I told him I had no clue how to even begin, but I guess he thought I was a fibber.

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on January 11, 2019, 04:17:53 PM
Jackstar, don't  take this personally, but I have no fucking idea what you are talking about. I am ignorant, please educate me. By the way, while we are on the subject of my illiteracy, what does this mean? (((())))) with a word in the middle. I am not hip to all the memes you kids use.
(((())))) deal apparently was a way to get around censors and alert the reader to the "background" of the person inside the parentheses, which would be Joooish or Zionist, depending, I guess, on the author's view.

Example use in a sentence:   

In 1965  (((Jacob Javits))) wrote an article in the (((New York Times))) Let Us Open Again The Gates advocating the changes that eventually resulted in the 1965 immigration policy reform and changes that would eventually doom the country, and whose article title likely refers to the (((people))) who opened the gates to the invading Muslim hordes in Toledo in 711 and other places.

Thank you, Albrecht. I feel a little  less ignorant now. I still listen to Red Ice occasionally, that explains it. I am losing my ability to type.
May you have a pleasant evening.

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on January 11, 2019, 08:39:29 PM
Thank you, Albrecht. I feel a little  less ignorant now. I still listen to Red Ice occasionally, that explains it. I am losing my ability to type.
May you have a pleasant evening.
"No problemo" as our precious illegals might say. Also, article I referenced in the using ((()))) example sentence was done years prior to the infamous immigration law "reboot," as the kids say, just to keep truth happening. But was influential towards it. Be well.

Jackstar

while we are on the subject of my illiteracy, what does this mean? (((())))) with a word in the middle

Thoroughly dependent on context. You'll have to provide examples in an appropriate thread.

Jackstar, don't  take this personally, but I have no fucking idea what you are talking about. I am ignorant, please educate me.

Why would someone with the resources and opportunity to do so, kill someone in a car crash, when it would be much more effective to just injure them and ruin their plans for a decade?

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2019, 07:12:53 PM
Thoroughly dependent on context. You'll have to provide examples in an appropriate thread.

Why would someone with the resources and opportunity to do so, kill someone in a car crash, when it would be much more effective to just injure them and ruin their plans for a decade?

eWell, Jack as a matter of fact, that is exactly what happened. Both shoulders (rotator) cuffs, cervical spine, lumbar, etc....Trigger finger works fine though.