• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Chaim

Quote from: Foodlion on April 26, 2014, 09:05:53 AM
That I would like to see.
http://youtu.be/DmXjxgy6MUo
the tear chem application start at 2:33 into that video...

bigchucka

Hey Chaim, you like listening to comedians in your spare time?  YouTube Doug Stanhope Austin incident.  Doug had Jones "open" for him one night.... He's also been on the show once or twice.

Puts Art Bell to shame... I'd have to disagree.  They both did put the information out there, so in that they both provided a service.  But, two different animals two different styles though.  Jones is an expert of wording things so they have an effect.  Such as a TSA pat down... or they grope your wife and children.  All depends on what your definition of the word "grope" is.  He sometimes comes off as a stark raving madman, but the fucked up thing is some things the stark raving madman says are TRUE.

Chaim

Quote from: bigchucka on April 26, 2014, 08:16:31 PM
Doug Stanhope Austin incident.  Doug had Jones "open" for him one night.... He's also been on the show once or twice.
thanks, I take a look at this guy on youtube

Jackstar

That sounds great! I will totally click on the links you provided!

Oh wait.

bigchucka

That's because there's about four or so videos total... and Alex Jones believes people should "Do their own research."

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on April 27, 2014, 04:25:57 AM
Alex Jones believes people should "Do their own research."

Who doesn't believe that, dumbass? What planet do you even think you are on? How do you explain the puffy clouds in the sky that WERE NOT THERE thirty years ago?

I am so looking forward to your response--can you have your teenage daughter bring it to me, etched on taffy? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Chaim

Quote from: Jackstar on April 27, 2014, 04:08:46 AM
That sounds great! I will totally click on the links you provided!
Oh wait.
in case you're referring to me, I originally posted a link, but removed it again because I don't think anybody should be lead to watch 1h of Alex Jones trying to be a comedian. he has no talent for comedy.

bigchucka

Quote from: Chaim on April 27, 2014, 11:50:23 PM
in case you're referring to me, I originally posted a link, but removed it again because I don't think anybody should be lead to watch 1h of Alex Jones trying to be a comedian. he has no talent for comedy.

I think I was the target there...  Jones' part was bout 9 min or so at the beginning, and once or twice in the crowd during Doug's show.  I wish Alex would have done his tit fuck joke though...

And Jones has done some comedy bits in the past... so the "no talent for comedy" part could be debated...

I think how the whole thing came about was that there are some celebrities who are fans of Alex who are in the comedy world.  Charlie Sheen... Joe Rogan... Doug Stanhope...  Doug was in Austin at the time, was a fan, and decided to invite Alex to come speak to the crowd, as he explained when some guy started heckling him...

Chaim

Alex can be funny when it is spontaneous.
His pre-planned "satire" videos usually turn out too forced, too sarcastic, because he lacks any subtlety. He probably thinks his audience is too stupid for fine jokes, so he has to drive a point home until it hurts.

bigchucka

Portis Stansberry... the guy behind those radio commercials a couple years back.  Finally that guy is gonna be speaking somewhere...

Jackstar

I heard Alex Jones say today, that the following is "the most Satanic video" he had "ever seen."

Bold words, even from that guy. Also, the video is pretty shocking no matter one's stance on the issue: http://www.infowars.com/woman-celebrates-her-cool-abortion-on-youtube/

George Drooly

Quote from: Jackstar on May 06, 2014, 10:59:23 AM
I heard Alex Jones say today, that the following is "the most Satanic video" he had "ever seen."

Bold words, even from that guy. Also, the video is pretty shocking no matter one's stance on the issue: http://www.infowars.com/woman-celebrates-her-cool-abortion-on-youtube/

I don't care about abortion one way or the other -- what's so shocking about that vid is how symptomatic it is of an entire generation's unbelievable narcissism. It's all about her being cutesy and pert and fuckable. And stupid.

Jackstar

http://www.infowars.com/infowars-reporters-arrested-by-army-base-police-alex-jones-responds

This video is a classic. I'll never forget where I was when I saw this for the first time. If you have fifteen minutes to spare, I highly recommend taking a look, deep into the heart of crazy.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 15, 2014, 09:45:40 PM
http://www.infowars.com/infowars-reporters-arrested-by-army-base-police-alex-jones-responds

This video is a classic. I'll never forget where I was when I saw this for the first time. If you have fifteen minutes to spare, I highly recommend taking a look, deep into the heart of crazy.

Getting ready to watch.  Wonder how it will compare to what happened in Dallas at the 50th anniversary?

Approved for "all audiences".... not a good sign.  Or at least means won't involve cursing.

Jackstar

I love the part where he slams the book down on the table... and then the camera shifts to a top-down view. Like instantly.

Scripted? Or is Jones routinely throwing objects down on the table? Peals of mirth, truly.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 17, 2014, 07:33:10 PM
I love the part where he slams the book down on the table... and then the camera shifts to a top-down view. Like instantly.

Scripted? Or is Jones routinely throwing objects down on the table? Peals of mirth, truly.
I'll give Jones some credit (or I guess not depending on one's politics):
1) I saw him maybe 2 decades ago, or more, at a gun-show and there were some neo-Nazi types handing out literature. I forget if there were "new Klan" or whatever the new latest Nazi party was at the time. Much to what press would think- almost everyone at gunshow was ignoring them and not taking their "literature," but Alex refused them and confronted them. He didn't shout them down or get kicked out but gave them a good telling off. This was before he was national, except local access tv and maybe shortwave. Of course, some detractors claim Alex is a "Jew agent" or "CIA gatekeeper", and this would lend them to their theory on that, I guess.

2) He was really good when he was local to Austin. Had some good videos and altercations. Example like videoed city officials with personal rental property that violated "city codes" for yard maintenance. And also actual city property that also had debris and grass unkempt and "too high". When city cited an old veteran and was billing, or even a lien I seem to recall, against his place for yard maintenance issues (his house in a prime development area, of course.) He did rant, but not as much, and they were about documented issues. Was ahead of house-foreclosure problems and would go to auctions and video/confront sheriffs auctioning off folks homes back then (often old or veteran) for various bank mortgage issues or taxes. Don't call the details there. Having said that I'm all for ranting sometimes and enjoy a good one and impressed that, knowing of him since day1, that he could make as much money, develop a network/business, hire that amount of people etc based on that skill.

fineart

Alex Jones is a f-ing joke and a nut job. Is Alex Jones and Fort Rock BFF?

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2014, 09:54:35 PM
some detractors claim Alex is a "Jew agent" or "CIA gatekeeper",

How are those 'detractions'? A man has to eat.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on May 17, 2014, 11:21:27 PM
How are those 'detractions'? A man has to eat.
I think they have alternative networks, shows, etc. At least one I seen, though haven't recently, got arrested awhile back for the old "right to travel" without a driver's license and some other charges. There is quite a internet thread if you look about somewhere about various shortwave, internet, and etc "hosts" getting into it. Think Bundy supporter folks showing up and then feuding (or so I'm told.) Or quickly distancing.

bigchucka

Listening to today's worldwide transmission.

Would Alex Jones drink toilet water that was ran through a Propur water filter?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on May 28, 2014, 01:26:56 PM

How can I put this without coming across as offensive to you? I guess I can't.

You're a really misinformed idiotic fool if you equate the two. I'm willing to accept you're just ignorant and idiotic though.

Chaim

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2014, 01:35:51 PM
How can I put this without coming across as offensive to you? I guess I can't.

You're a really misinformed idiotic fool if you equate the two. I'm willing to accept you're just ignorant and idiotic though.
I didn't equate the two - Obama doesn't run North Korea.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chaim on May 28, 2014, 01:39:08 PM
I didn't equate the two - Obama doesn't run North Korea.

And the USA isn't Communist. But don't let your total lack of knowledge get you down; There are schools you can attend.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2014, 01:45:06 PM
And the USA isn't Communist.

*hollow laughter* Been here lately? =D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 28, 2014, 02:29:08 PM
*hollow laughter* Been here lately? =D

Which collective do you live in? You earn the same as everyone else? No?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2014, 02:34:33 PM
Which collective do you live in?

Region 10. It's lovely; the world's richest man has a house here. They keep the weather around these parts pretty nice for him.

QuoteYou earn the same as everyone else?

My monthly food allowance is at its maximum. Millions of others get the same amount.

QuoteNo?

Your naiveté is adorable.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 28, 2014, 02:49:00 PM

Your naivete is adorable.

But your ignorance pitiful, it's how it is.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 28, 2014, 02:51:02 PM
But your ignorance pitiful, it's how it is.

Coming from you, I am empowered.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on May 28, 2014, 02:52:57 PM
Coming from you, I am empowered.

you don't know what Communism is though.