• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:54:40 PM
Nothing at all. If you read my first post it actually said congrats to her. But your asshole buddies in the bellgab clique jump all over anyone who isn't a fucking asslicker.

back track, back track, cowardly, back tracker. Yep, small Dick.

:)

I love all the pathetic pricks on here who jump on anyone who offers a differing opinion. Fucking small, pathetic people. Davebot? Check my fucking posts about Dave, 99% of my posts are critiques of him. Fucking sheep and joiners.

chefist

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:53:31 PM
Pathetic clique dick sucker.

LOL you are a puss sack of dickety dick smegma! Jealous of the whole world!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 03, 2015, 10:51:06 PM
This caller should get in touch with Dario Argento, director of Dracula 3d with the giant praying mantis.
Ew That is a bad flick, featuring his gorgeous daughter nude. How bizarre is that? I like Argento, but think Bava is the master. Fulci was the best visually.

Northcoaster

Nothing at all. If you read my first post it actually said congrats to her. But your asshole buddies in the bellgab clique jump all over anyone who isn't a fucking asslicker.

Are you a dicklicker instead?

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 10:54:23 PM
I'm going to try and call in and see if I can get Art's opinion on making RCH's show 3 hours long.  I want nothing more in life right now than three hours daily of Richard's trainwreck.
QFT

rtz

MV/Liberace!

i'm referring more to your "cliquecast" comment, since i'm an occasional host of the show.  i guess we're a clique since i didn't invite you to my home in missouri for dinner after your fifth bellgab post?  how must we engage you so as to prevent any threatening feelings you might experience?

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2015, 10:57:23 PM
LOL you are a puss sack of dickety dick smegma! Jealous of the whole world!

And you're in an eternal circle jerk with the pudwanks of the clique on here.

slippingaway

I'd much rather talk about pubic wigs than hear some hater that's gotta feed...

Northcoaster

Quote from: rtz on August 03, 2015, 10:58:04 PM
I hate this piece of bumper music.  Disney movie sounding.

You hate Enya? That's not possible

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:57:08 PM
I love all the pathetic pricks on here who jump on anyone who offers a differing opinion. Fucking small, pathetic people. Davebot? Check my fucking posts about Dave, 99% of my posts are critiques of him. Fucking sheep and joiners.

I completely understand what you're saying and some of it is valid. But at the same, I think you're being very overly critical. Where else could Art find a producer of Redacted's knowledge though? She's like the Sal the Stockbroker of Art Bell.

Pumamama

Well, Good Evening Bellgabbers! I take it whatshisname did not call in.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:57:08 PM

Hmmmm....lemme check this guy out.

Pumamama

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:58:27 PM
And you're in an eternal circle jerk with the pudwanks of the clique on here.

And here I thought I'd missed something.

ShayP

Quote from: slippingaway on August 03, 2015, 10:58:37 PM
I'd much rather talk about pubic wigs than hear some hater that's gotta feed...

Do they stay on with glue or do you have to have just enough hair to bobby pin them on?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on August 03, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
Done.  I charge the beardtrimmer though.

Deal. I suspect there's room for collaboration on affixing the bolo tie. We'll have to take turns handing him the old spice aftershave though. I have to admit to an ulterior motive, I'm just maneuvering myself to sabotage his equipment for more technical issues hilarity. Might even sneak up and goose him on air and see what happens. 

Juan Cena

Can't think of "Orinoco Flow" the same since "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo."

MV/Liberace!

and by the way... you're posting on bellgab.  a well known bellgabber got a position working for art.  you're annoyed by it, you express the fact that you're annoyed, and then you're surprised people tell you to eat a dick?  what the fuck kind of social disorder must you have in order not to expect that from people?  on the contrary, you're shocked by the response and brainlessly attribute it to clique behavior.  fuck you.