• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

M Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 07, 2011, 03:49:01 AM
George Noory ought to shut up about Iran and Israel. He just says bull and knows his guests dont know any better. If I hear "they wanna blow israel off the map" in that goofy, mush for brains voice, i will call in to complain. Stop with the misinfo on EVERYTHING. Stick to shadowrats idiot.

I think shadow rats got into his e-food stash. 

And another thing, all this time we were deceived into thinking Noory had a moustache.  O contraire!  That thing resting comfortably on his upper lip is a shadow rat.

M Knight

I love this Noory quote.

""I want to go back to the dark ages and find out what the reason was. I think it was an asteroid or a meteor."

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: M Knight on November 07, 2011, 09:44:04 AM

""I want to go back to the dark ages and find out what the reason was. I think it was an asteroid or a meteor."
No meteor, George...just war,ignorance and superstition. The same things that keep someone like Noory employed.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Avi on November 07, 2011, 05:18:46 AM
Still, when Jones is on C2C, he  blathers on endlessly about how great George is. Maybe it's because Art Bell wouldn't give ol' Alex the time of day. ...
I distinctly recall Art once saying Noory picks his own guests, but that he wouldn't allow Jones on his shows.  I think Art was not happy that Noory gave the show such a hard-right political turn with Jones, J Corsi,  et al.

Morgus

wouldn't it be ironic if that aircraft-carrier-sized asteroid crashed into Noory's cave tomorrow night during the show?  8)

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on November 07, 2011, 02:06:37 PM
wouldn't it be ironic if that aircraft-carrier-sized asteroid crashed into Noory's cave tomorrow night during the show?  8)
It's not going to come anywhere "close," though I know you weren't saying that it was.  Actually, I haven't listened since Nov. 3 -- has Noory been spreading doom about this asteroid?  Has Hoagland been on lying about it?

Morgus

Quote from: astroguy on November 07, 2011, 02:10:24 PMActually, I haven't listened since Nov. 3 -- has Noory been spreading doom about this asteroid?  Has Hoagland been on lying about it?
Noory reported on the asteroid last night, no Hoagland comments so far.
From the C2C website, he does have this guest scheduled to talk about it tonight however:
First Hour: Planetary scientist Daniel Durda talks about an asteroid passing near Earth on November 8th.

fysisist

Quote from: Galaga on November 06, 2011, 10:39:18 PM
Shameless ass-kissing. Unfuckingbelievable.

Alex Jones: Well, George, that... in fact... that was my next question for you. You see the awakening, you are a world-renowned analyst, media personality, researcher, probably one the best interviewers out there bar none, probably even better than Larry King in his heyday. You have your finger on the pulse, so I know you're picking up what I'm picking up. Uh, I am a person who is well-known, especially because of the internet and so anywhere I go, people stop me, and it's not every 10 or 15 people now, it's every 3 or 4 or 5, no matter where I go. Blah, blah, blah.

Can anyone point to different reasons why this might be happening? Is there any chance in hell that people like Jones really believe this absurdity? Or are there other possible explanations?

First off, it's clear to me that Alex Jones will say anything on the air, I don't think belief has anything to do with it.  That's his gig, crazy unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.  Same goes for George Noory, except with him it's more about ignorance of and indifference to the truth then intentional BS, but the goal is the same.  I heard this or another recent AJ show with Noory as guest and clearly they are just jacking each other off to enhance the ratings of each other's shtick. 

Morgus

Last night, Noory was again spouting his total belief in the wacky abiotic oil theory where he thinks oil is produced overnight all the time, so we would never run out even if we used even higher amounts daily.
Noory never has a guest on with the opposite view to show how the theory is all wet.
Somebody needs to expose that theory as bogus and let Noory know about it...  8)

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Morgus on November 07, 2011, 02:59:37 PM
Noory never has a guest on with the opposite view to show how the theory is all wet.
Somebody needs to expose that theory as bogus and let Noory know about it...  8)
As I see it, Noory simply doesn't allow opinions that conflict with the "theories" that he promotes; usually the farthest from reality.  If someone strays, he jerks their chain.  If they don't recant, they're dropped at the next break.   In the past week, he's unceremoniously dumped two pretty solid guests for not playing along with his preference to follow the path of the most outlandish.   

Frys Girl

Quote from: Galaga on November 06, 2011, 10:39:18 PM
Alex Jones: Well, George, that... in fact... that was my next question for you. You see the awakening, you are a world-renowned analyst, media personality, researcher, probably one the best interviewers out there bar none, probably even better than Larry King in his heyday. You have your finger on the pulse, so I know you're picking up what I'm picking up. Uh, I am a person who is well-known, especially because of the internet and so anywhere I go, people stop me, and it's not every 10 or 15 people now, it's every 3 or 4 or 5, no matter where I go. Blah, blah, blah.

I literally screamed out loud in an elevator, "What??"
This "awakening" of the people is something both George Noory and Alex Jones refer to when they do their scam expos and what not.

It is a vague reference to a vague reference. It makes no sense and that's the point.

Alex Jones couldn't be employed otherwise, and George Noory doesn't even agree with Alex about most things. They're just running the same scam, different channel. Alex is more entertaining though; I'll give him that.

Quote from: M Knight on November 07, 2011, 09:44:04 AM
I love this Noory quote.

He actually thought sumpthin' was blocking the sun to make it 'dark'.

This quote is right up there with '... every time I think of things in the future, I think of the Jetsons', and 'bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial, because, remember Chewbacca'

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 07, 2011, 06:09:36 PM'bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial, because, remember Chewbacca'
No shit? He said that?

El Kragen

I heard a bit of the Richard Freeman interview the other night and went back to transcribe what I heard. It was Classic Snoory. A few pages back someone asked about 3x5 cards, guaranteed, any time George does a crypto show, this is exactly what you will hear:

(cutting off guest)Richard, Let me ask you about some creatures that you know, people are searching for and I wanna get your take on them.

Of course "Nessie". What do you think of the Loch Ness Monster?

How bout ahhhh Bigfoot?

What do you think of the Chupacabra?

(cutting off guest) How about the Thunderbirds, these large birds that people reportedly see?

Then George drops his go-to wrap up gem. He has variations depending on the guest.

Isn't it amazing though, whether these creatures are real or not, the fact that so many people reportedly see these things. They're seeing sumthin. Aren't they? Sumthin?

This is where George shined and shows his true colors. The guest was telling the story of Marlon Lowe, a little boy that was reportedly carried away by a giant bird.

What would they've done with him? Were they gonna peck him to death? Eat him? Drop him in the nest?

That is amazing.  Yeah we've heard that story. I think the mother came out and tried to swing at the bird with a broom and things like that. What a horrible feeling, huh? How'd you like to see your kid being taken away by a massive bird?

and finally Snoory shows off that 8 hours of show prep:

Well, now,  tell me about "The Great Yokey Encyclopedia". Where do we get your book?

Guest: Yes well you can get "The Great Yokai Encyclopedia"...

kf5iwe

I think we should all call in this friday night open lines and ask Noory where can we get his books? George Noory sucks!!

George trying to talk oil politics last night...oh man  ??? 'The Saudis pretend to like us, but they really hate us'....Yes George, you've entirely captured the situation there  :P

Morgus

A surprise appearance now tonight on c2c with Richard Hoagland telling about word he has about a secret launch at Vandenburgh of a probe or warhead tonight or tomorrow, perhaps to try to deflect that near-earth asteroid...

jconrad

Oh so sad, tonite, he asks if the asteroid has gravity?  Guest anything with mass has gravity, you have gravity.  Was someone not paying attention in 7th grade science class?
Georgy girl should be teaching 1st grade not hosting a world wide radio farce.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: thefamilyghost on November 07, 2011, 11:32:47 PM
The Saudis pretend to like us, but they really hate us...

George really said that? He's such a simple little man.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jconrad

Put alex jones on FNC  not C2CAM,  Deity condemn it!

jconrad

Alex jones wants a "Brave New World" with the Epsilon-semi-morons as the Alphas.  What an incredibly educated skeptical person.

WOTR

I am having a tough time getting back into the swing of listening to George.  Since refusing to listen to his G2G show I haven't been able to tune in.  Trying tonight, I realize why.

I don't think my ears deceived me... I am certain he asked his guest "what do you think of MY theory that it is not if, but when" (an asteroid hits the earth.)  Why not just ask the guest "what do you think of the certainty that the earth will (eventually) be hit by sumptin?"

I see that George is still pretending that he only receives a callers name.  He did his part welcoming a caller by "remembering" that the caller was an amateur astrologer (as though the little screen in front of him wasn't telling him.)  I suppose I should just thank my lucky asteroids that he didn't decide to play the part of psychic again...

WOTR

Quote from: El Kragen on November 07, 2011, 07:47:31 PM
I heard a bit of the Richard Freeman interview the other night and went back to transcribe what I heard. It was Classic Snoory. A few pages back someone asked about 3x5 cards, guaranteed, any time George does a crypto show, this is exactly what you will hear:

(cutting off guest)Richard, Let me ask you about some creatures that you know, people are searching for and I wanna get your take on them.

Of course "Nessie". What do you think of the Loch Ness Monster?

How bout ahhhh Bigfoot?

What do you think of the Chupacabra?

(cutting off guest) How about the Thunderbirds, these large birds that people reportedly see?

Thanks for the laugh.  I would love to see transcriptions of all of his interviews. 

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 07, 2011, 03:49:01 AM
George Noory ought to shut up about Iran and Israel. He just says bull and knows his guests dont know any better. If I hear "they wanna blow israel off the map" in that goofy, mush for brains voice, i will call in to complain. Stop with the misinfo on EVERYTHING. Stick to shadowrats idiot.

Totally agree!  Of course, if you called to challenge him he would immediately change his tune (for about 15 seconds).  Then he would say something about not bashing Jews and not bashing Muslims.  Then he would end with his favorite, “that Saddam was a really bad guy.”

The sad thing is that as pathetic as this is, it is still better than the daytime neocons.  With them you couldn’t even get on the air to challenge them.  Calling for nuking Iran would be a plus.  Yeah, WWIII would make everything better!

valdez

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on November 08, 2011, 04:36:14 AM
... it is still better than the daytime neocons. 

Nothing is better than the daytime neocons.

Quote from: jconrad on November 08, 2011, 01:27:55 AM
Oh so sad, tonite, he asks if the asteroid has gravity?  Was someone not paying attention in 7th grade science class?

Richard C. Hoagland with breaking news on how NASA is planning to board and arrest everyone on asteroid 2005 YU55, followed by Daniel Durda explaining to George the very basics of Newtonian physics, then three hours on everything you ever wanted to know about funnyman and happy meal enthusiast, Alex Jones. 

Howdy!

What a sad sack George must be tooling around Sherman Oaks.

I picture LA teeming with people in the entertainment industry - actors and actresses trying to get bit parts, maybe some commercials, screen writers, stage hands, cast and crew putting together TV shows, the bar tenders and valets all trying to make it someday.

Here comes cheesy George Noory, swaggering into whicherver restaurant or bar, 'dooyuh know me?' he asks slyly, trying to get a free coke, 'I'm onthuh radio'.  Yawns all around.  Every once in awhile some young eager reporter type is thrilled to hear he is 'somebody' - the Snorge probably goes full diva on them, although making sure they don't get away.  Most days there's an unusually large pork-faced man-servant scuttling along behind, ready to jump in if George starts to get carried away with himself...

stevesh

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 08, 2011, 12:46:36 PM
What a sad sack George must be tooling around Sherman Oaks.

I picture LA teeming with people in the entertainment industry - actors and actresses trying to get bit parts, maybe some commercials, screen writers, stage hands, cast and crew putting together TV shows, the bar tenders and valets all trying to make it someday.

I picture more than a few commiting suicide after realizing this dung heap actually has a full-time paying gig.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 07, 2011, 06:09:36 PM
... 'bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial, because, remember Chewbacca'

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on November 07, 2011, 07:11:32 PM
No shit? He said that?

Well, most googled lists of Noory quotes include this one, but I don't remember hearing it myself. 

So Hooo Knows.

fysisist

Truth is, just sucking would be a step up for Noory.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 08, 2011, 01:30:45 PM

Well, most googled lists of Noory quotes include this one, but I don't remember hearing it myself. 

So Hooo Knows.
Noory sucks and he is incredibly dopey...but I'm calling bullshit on the Chewbacca quote.

I think it was either Socrates or Winston Churchill or Helen Keller who said "A lot of things on the Internet ain't true"