• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 05:45:04 PM
Keith is the better party in this. I'm not attacking Keith, I'm saying he should look after his own interests and I don't think he is. I think he's letting himself be run by others.

Or maybe he read the contract he had Heather sign and is abiding by that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
If Art is the big bad in all of this, could Heather actually explain that on air? Wouldn't it alienate all the listeners?

Because the Emperor is stark naked? D'ya think?

Hells Mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
People say this but actually try it some time. I guarantee you your revisions will be gone the next day. Best of luck with the Wikipedia gatekeepers! ;D

This is true.  Whilst "anyone" can place an edit it doesn't last a day unless someone, somewhere thinks it should.

Those "gatekeepers" as the good bad Doctor has termed them for some reason think it of import to list a cause of death for a man whose cause of death has yet to be determined or at least officially pronounced.  This is strange because they could just as easily have said "as yet undetermined" until such time as there was more evidence.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 05:46:27 PM
Or maybe he read the contract he had Heather sign and is abiding by that.

Can you prove such a contract exists and what the terms of it are?

GravitySucks

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 05:52:46 PM
Can you prove such a contract exists and what the terms of it are?

And why would I have a copy if it?  She had a contract as a producer and had a contract as host. She has spoken about it herself on air and this week in her Fartbook comments. Can you prove Heather Wade really exists?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
And why would I have a copy if it?  She had a contract as a producer and had a contract as host. She has spoken about it herself on air and this week in her Fartbook comments. Can you prove Heather Wade really exists?

I think if she really had a binding contract Keith wouldn't be saying she's gone if she doesn't do a show on Monday and talking about finding a replacement.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 25, 2018, 05:48:59 PM
This is true.  Whilst "anyone" can place an edit it doesn't last a day unless someone, somewhere thinks it should.

Those "gatekeepers" as the good bad Doctor has termed them for some reason think it of import to list a cause of death for a man whose cause of death has yet to be determined or at least officially pronounced.  This is strange because they could just as easily have said "as yet undetermined" until such time as there was more evidence.

When you made an edit, did you provide backup evidence justifying your edit, or did you just link to a YouTube video?

GravitySucks

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 05:57:50 PM
I think if she really had a binding contract Keith wouldn't be saying she's gone if she doesn't do a show on Monday and talking about finding a replacement.

Unless the binding contract specifies the terms under which he can presume she has terminated the contractual relationship by failing to perform.

weeberwubber

Quote from: a is jump on April 25, 2018, 05:41:43 PM

Like, she said the FBI was involved because it happened in the Philippines? And maybe because Art lived in a high rise condo, so whoever threw the rock had superhuman abilities?

And she also had an episode of X Files filmed at her house? And David Duchovny called Canadians "ice niggers?"

bellNwhistle

Shes the one claiming it says in her contract that there will be no guest hosts. So if she were to be in a coma for a month, her listeners would be shit outta luck.

Yorkshire pud

She could have walked away, contract or not. People do it all the time. That Keith might still hold up his side of the bargain is neither here nor there.

Jackstar

Quote from: Grifynne on April 24, 2018, 11:01:18 PM
I guess she's scuttling the show.

Obvious psyop is obvious.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 06:05:02 PM
She could have

Look what the cat dragged in. See above.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 25, 2018, 06:03:58 PM
Shes the one claiming it says in her contract that there will be no guest hosts. So if she were to be in a coma for a month, her listeners would be shit outta luck.
That’s right it’s all about her. Lol. But you knew this. Screw the listeners.

i think it's safe to say Heather will not return to MITD. i don't see how she'd be able to salvage this situation and move forward. she can't exactly fall back on her superior radio talent...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
i think it's safe to say Heather will not return to MITD. i don't see how she'd be able to salvage this situation and move forward. she can't exactly fall back on her superior radio talent...
You forget she wants her chance to tell us what really happened!! Lol. I am so not falling for any of this bullshit or that she is the victim. Not buying any of it.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 06:10:46 PM
What listeners?
I actually laughed out loud. Lmao. She has like five. Come on now. Lol.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
If Art is the big bad in all of this, could Heather actually explain that on air? Wouldn't it alienate all the listeners?

Yes and yes.

But I think everyone already realizes the buck starts and stops with Art. May he rest in peace. Seriously.

a is jump

It's not that her contract says "no guest hosts." It's that her contract supposedly gives her full power to select a guest host, and the only guest host she will sign off on is Art.

I don't think I saw it mentioned here that one of the things keeping Heather from coming on the air this week is that she has to design Art's headstone?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 25, 2018, 06:06:41 PM
Obvious psyop is obvious.

Look what the cat dragged in. See above.

Those flowers you delivered were beautiful Mike. Thank you.  :)

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
You forget she wants her chance to tell us what really happened!! Lol. I am so not falling for any of this bullshit or that she is the victim. Not buying any of it.

the real real real real story? neat.

whoozit

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 06:11:51 PM
Yes and yes.

But I think everyone already realizes the buck starts and stops with Art. May he rest in peace. Seriously.
Sounds like these revelations will create another BellGasm.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 06:11:51 PM
Yes and yes.

Is that implying he might have a thunderbolt of conscience in the afterlife?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
Unless the binding contract specifies the terms under which he can presume she has terminated the contractual relationship by failing to perform.

The two weeks clause?

Father Jack

There's a nearby radio station that plays nothing but Beatles 24/7. They do OK in ratings. Couldn't MITD get by just playing old Art shows?

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
Heather Leona Wade ARRESTED

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article209688209.html

::)

What the fuck is this? I see no mention of Heather. Also, why is everyone using her middle name all of a sudden? Sorry, out of the loop. Trying to catch up.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Father Jack on April 25, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
There's a nearby radio station that plays nothing but Beatles 24/7. They do OK in ratings. Couldn't MITD get by just playing old Art shows?
Keef says he only owns the rights to the MITD shows. Someone asked him this on Twitter.