• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Sammi on April 25, 2018, 11:47:04 PM
Can someone give me a Cliffs notes version of what's gone on today? lol.

RoseGirl has smoothed everything over

Lola2001

Quote from: username on April 25, 2018, 11:21:21 PM
What was art thinking is the proper question to ask. Furthermore Dr. Albert Taylor brought up her meltdown on Facebook this evening in our interview... You know how hard it was not to laugh?

You're right! I don't know what Art was thinking. Maybe he was getting senile in his old age. I must go look for Taylor's post... ;D ;D

Quote from: Sammi on April 25, 2018, 11:54:32 PM
Didn't she announce she's not doing Monday's show?

Just rumors floating about.

Lola2001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Just rumors floating about.

She said that Keith announced it and she didn't agree to it.....so who knows if she will show up. If she doesn't show up I hope he gets someone else to do the show if she is incapable.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lola2001 on April 25, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
You're right! I don't know what Art was thinking. Maybe he was getting senile in his old age. I must go look for Taylor's post... ;D ;D

Growing senile perhaps is the most realistic answer. It wasn't a post,  I did a live interview with him about 20 mins ago. I'll post it up soon.

Yall ready for 6 months of reruns. Thanks subscribers...

albrecht

Been offline, Leo showed up? OSOM show with Hughes says Art had one show broadcast in London?

popple

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 06:29:20 PM
Norry on a recent Gabcast said that he will "look into" releasing old Art shows. The problem, he claims, is that they are not organized, on tape so would have to be converted, would have to be edited (in terms of commercials and bumper music,) etc.

Will Dave offer (Redacted) the job of converting Art's old shows? Seems like a better way to help with his legacy. She would probably decline & call him a vulture though.

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on April 25, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
But where is popple?

*stealth mode*

pate

Quote from: Lola2001 on April 25, 2018, 11:57:12 PM
She said that Keith announced it and she didn't agree to it.....so who knows if she will show up. If she doesn't show up I hope he gets someone else to do the show if she is incapable.

That's yesterday's rumor.  I was talking about today's.  All we know for sure is Heather's nestled in her shack.

pate

Quote from: username on April 25, 2018, 11:57:52 PM
Growing senile perhaps is the most realistic answer. It wasn't a post,  I did a live interview with him about 20 mins ago. I'll post it up soon.

Eye juste see activity whas goeen ohm?

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on April 25, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
Yall ready for 6 months of reruns. Thanks subscribers...

OK.  I will say it now.  Keith has buckled.  Look for the next MITD around the same time Amy Martin does her next show. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: popple on April 25, 2018, 11:59:20 PM
Will Dave offer (Redacted) the job of converting Art's old shows? Seems like a better way to help with his legacy. She would probably decline & call him a vulture though.

*stealth mode*
Good point! You remind me of Ali G talking to animal rights gals and talking football with hedgehogs?  :) :'(

pate

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 26, 2018, 12:01:17 AM
That's yesterday's rumor.  I was talking about today's.  All we know for sure is Heather's nestled in her shack.

Eye herd......

BO BO TOO

I PUT MYSELF IN THIS HEATHERS SHOES

WHO IS BACKING HER NOW >?>?>?

NO ONE

SHE STANDS ALONE AND SHE HAS TO MAKE IT OR BREAK IT

FLY OR CRASH

I DON'T KNOW HER AND SUSPECT SHE WAS FLIPPING OUT FROM THE STRESS OF DOING THE WHOLE ADVENTURE BUTT HAD ART PUSHING HER FROM THE NEST AND LETTING HER FALL AND CRASH AND TAKE ALL THE HEAT

SHE HAS BALLS AND ALSO GETS A BIT CRANKY AND NASTY WITH EVERYONE UNTIL SHE SETTLES IN HER SELF RELIANT SELF IF SHE CAN REACH THIS POINT

AT THIS MOST IMPORTANT TIME

EVERYONE MAYBE FIRING AT HER AND MAYBE SHE IS MAKING NASTY CHOICES BUTT IF SHE CAN SEE HER WAY THROUGH THIS WHE HAS MADE IT THROUGH

THE FIRE

SUCKESS IS OFTEN A LONG LINE OF FAILURES I FOUND OUT

I GOT REAL GOOD AT FAILING BEFORE I CAUGHT ONTO THIS BIG PICTURE DEALLY BOB YOU BOOB

SO IT SOUNDS PRETTY BAD FOR HEATHER WHO WILL REPLACE HER WHEN YOU FINISH DUMPING HER DAMN ASS >?>?>?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on April 26, 2018, 12:02:31 AM
Eye juste see activity whas goeen ohm?

Dr. Albert Taylor and I discussed his relationship with art, he revealed some things I never heard before. Albert owes a lot to art, you could tell arts passing affected him. It's a good listen, Albert was pretty open.

Sean92008

Quote from: Sammi on April 25, 2018, 11:54:32 PM
Didn't she announce she's not doing Monday's show?
Leo Ashcraft apparently has posted that Heather's done.  Since I don't do FB anymore, I'm trusting this wasn't Photoshopped.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
Good point! You remind me of Ali G talking to animal rights gals and talking football with hedgehogs?  :) :'(

repektst>

mm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBKk1McBLxM

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 12:09:32 AM
Leo Ashcraft apparently has posted that Heather's done.  Since I don't do FB anymore, I'm trusting this wasn't Photoshopped.

that was posted to his FB page.

Not according to Keith and he commented 50 minutes ago.  I wouldn't put much stock into what asshat says.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 26, 2018, 12:11:08 AM
Not according to Keith and he commented 50 minutes ago.  I wouldn't give much stock to what asshat says.

i should've added, 'i don't know if Leo's claim is true.'

zeebo

What we need at this point is a Leo N' Lasha coffee-talk show where they dish about the latest MITD gossip and also a bit of fitness and astrology talk.

BO BO TOO

LAUGHING THEN

WHEN THERE IS NONE

WHAT WILL YOU DO

WHAT WILL YOU DO

SEACH PURUMP FOR ANOTHER .....SMIRK

I THOUGHT I HEARD ART SAY OR WROTE THAT HE SET IT UP TO FEED THOSE THAT DO THE BEST MAKE THE MOST

IF I AM CORRECT

HE ALSO MADE A CHERRY DEAL SELLING THE GUEST HOUSE SO THAT WAS OFF HIS BACK TOO

KINDA

OR THE BEST ART COULD DO WITH FEW PEOPLE LINING UP TO TAKE OVER FOR HIM WHEN HE STILL FELT LIKE HE HATED LEAVING RADIO

FANCY MESS WE GOT HER MAYBELL

IT'S A NASTY DRESS SOMEONE HAS TO WEAR NOW

SNORT

DOES HEATHER DO THE DRUGS >?>?>?

IF NOT....MAYBE SHE SHOULD START NOW LOL

IF YOU HAVE BEEN DOWN AND OUT AND GET A WIFF OF DELIGHTFUL POWER AND SUCKSESSS POSSIBILITIES

IT MAKES YOU HIGH

MAYBE SHE CAME DOWN HARD AND FAST HERE SO IT COULD GET BAD BAD OR JUST TURN DOWNRIGHT MEAN UNTIL SHE COMES OUT THE OTHER SIDE OF IT

MAYBE SOMONE WILL SUPPORT HER AND HOLD A MIRROR UP FOR HER TO SEE WHERE SHE NEEDS TO MAKE SOME CHANGES

WHO COULD HELP HER .....NOW

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 11:00:49 PM
Looks like recent BellGab plugs have increased her forum's traffic a tick, heh heh.

# EvenBotz&WebCrawlerzWon'tVisit
# SumToxicShitThere
# PriceOfPettySpite
# WorthEveryPenny
# Profit

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on April 26, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
What we need at this point is a Leo N' Lasha coffee-talk show where they dish about the latest MITD gossip and also a bit of fitness and astrology talk.

If anyone has contact info on Leo, please pass it along in a DM to me...I'll try to get him on the next, Pahrump Tonight!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 12:20:47 AM
If anyone has contact info on Leo, please pass it along in a DM to me...I'll try to get him on the next, Pahrump Tonight!

That sounds like a good idea.