• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
I couldn't disagree more, Keith has shown he has big, brass cojones of late. Even a cursory read of his most recent social media posts could tell you that...

Are we on the same page? Are you in a parallel dimension?

We must be. What has Keith done that took balls? He's cowering in the shadow of a dead man while a deranged wiccan phone sex operator controls the fate of his radio network and livelihood.

El Chorro

On one level, it's not too bad having Art reruns over there. I listened occasionally to Heather after I discovered Bellgab a few months ago; now I'm hearing Art's MITD shows for the first time as no doubt are other people. It teases the shows you can get for a monthly fee, though there aren't that many Art ones and many are on YouTube.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
So, after yoursongs discovered Heather lived in Art's trailer home for years now, let's imagine that Art was ghost-hosting the show leading to a crack-like dependency on AB's presence for Heather to perform.  Why is Keith even waiting a minute to fire her?

Unless he's trying to hold on to subscribers because it is 100% over, there's no reason to play any games any further.

Time for a real talent to jump on board.
1,000%

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on April 25, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
I won't be able to until Sunday... unfortunately

If your daughter wanted to say hi to us you would find a way.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
So, after yoursongs discovered Heather lived in Art's trailer home for years now, let's imagine that Art was ghost-hosting the show leading to a crack-like dependency on AB's presence for Heather to perform.  Why is Keith even waiting a minute to fire her?

Unless he's trying to hold on to subscribers because it is 100% over, there's no reason to play any games any further.

Time for a real talent to jump on board.

#FireHeather

(Sorry Catsmile)

grano salis

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
Interesting dates of residence for HLW.

Blows the recent move claims out of the water.

Thanks for the tip, yoursongs.

Seems to have a few Facebook fans with the same names as her... relatives/ alter ego(s)...coincidence?

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 04:32:08 PM
We must be. What has Keith done that took balls? He's cowering in the shadow of a dead man while a deranged wiccan phone sex operator controls the fate of his radio network and livelihood.

He's doing nothing of the sort.  Obviously you have not been reading the Bellgab twitter feed.  He is simply giving Heather until Monday to get her shit together and if she doesn't, it is hasta la vista baby,

AZZERAE

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

From where I sit, Keith has been quite a bit more vocal than in the past. If anything, he's stepped into the light - and out of the shadows - to defend himself from all of the blame Heather has tried to put on him.

yoursongs

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
MV discouraged this game

Maybe don't do that

Yet you can post animal abuse (sex) graphics on here and say anything else that comes to mind?  What bullshit is that.  God forbid we uncover some of the mystery, eh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: yoursongs on April 25, 2018, 04:37:46 PM
Yet you can post animal abuse (sex) graphics on here and say anything else that comes to mind?  What bullshit is that.  God forbid we uncover some of the mystery, eh?

No you can't..

AZZERAE

I have no idea what in God's name you're talking about. Put the bottle down, pal.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 04:35:15 PM
He's doing nothing of the sort.  Obviously you have not been reading the Bellgab twitter feed.  He is simply giving Heather until Monday to get her shit together and if she doesn't, it is hasta la vista baby,

Except I have. He needs to fire her now. Why should Keith wait for Monday? Arbitrary. She's had two weeks. All she's done in the mean time is make herself look like a lunatic, cause drama, lie, and manipulate. Why the fuck would Keith even be considering continuing their working relationship?

weeberwubber

It's Bellgab bullshit! The BEST bullshit! I know it's bullshit though. I'd be more worried if Art was still around, the litigious bastard. Now nobody has any money to make trouble for anyone else anyway. :)

Quote from: Element 115 on April 25, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
MV you should just ask Keith to let you do the damn tribute show already.  It's long overdue.  It would be awesome.

MV should do a tribute show anyway.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 03:53:00 PM
Shit Aldous. I cannot get my head around having that happen. It's just wrong.  :-\

Thanks YP and everyone. My mom's passing was not so tragic as she was 92, but burying a 29 yr young child is the most wrong thing I've ever HAD to do. I lashed out at god and people and myself in the aftermath, so I have some street cred concerning how to properly fuck yourself up from grief- which is why I brought it up. Which is also why Heather knows she can confide in me.

I'm much better now, have made reparations, and I am surrounded by tons of love. Actually I'm probably in the best psychological state I've ever been, but it's because I sought and received help. I blew a 24 yr marriage along the way but we are friends now and things eventually get better. And such is my wish for Art's family and friends.

yoursongs

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:39:43 PM
I have no idea what in God's name you're talking about. Put the bottle down, pal.

Maybe you didn't see it, but the other day there was an animated red graphic of a dog giving a blowjob to a guy.  Nobody said a fucking word about it.  I'm not harping on you in particular, but let the fucking moderator do his job asshole.   You stay the fuck out of it.

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
Except I have. He needs to fire her now. Why should Keith wait for Monday? Arbitrary. She's had two weeks. All she's done in the mean time is make herself look like a lunatic, cause drama, lie, and manipulate. Why the fuck would Keith even be considering continuing their working relationship?

I'm of much the same mind but Keith has already said he will give her to Monday.  He'd look bad if he changed his mind and decided to fire Heather now.  Giving her until Monday seems reasonable and if she doesn't show, fire her ass.

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
The following message brought to you by the dude who plays the dude who plays Aldous:

I come here for the yuks. But in real life I'm a decent friend or try to be. While I hate being cryptic and obfuscation sucks these were the tools of Art's craft. Apart from particular details, Heather's shadowing of Art's style is what apparently annoys BellGabbers the most, from the day she stopped being (Redacted) and started being Art's replacement. I get that and often your alls way of mockimg it is funny. And I am here for the yuks after all.

So just one paragraph of piss on the parade- none of the salacious musings vis a vis Heather/Art romantic intrigue, her falling out with Airyn, calculating her self into being Art's successor and neighbor, being asked to stay away from funeral services, are based in reality. Yes, I know for a fact. I'm not saying that assholey decisions were not made or that Heather has handled this well. What I'm trying to insinuate here is that Art set this clusterfuck up on his own for reasons known only to him-and all of his kids, his wife, and business associates are just now beginning to deal with all that. As much as I admired his radio ways, I have real issues with him now because of his slash and burn personal style. Yeah, Heather set herself up for this, I guess Airyn too. The details that I can't share are because of my respect for his survivors first, and my friendship to Heather second. Heather chose not to attend the funeral, and if she decides to return to MITD she'll explain why. I'm pretty fresh from burying my mom and my oldest child so I know how grief can whack you out. I hope she can pick herself up and I'm glad I was finally able to tell her so myself. Like I say not trying to be all Q cryptic here, but when she's ready she will willingly tell her story her self. But you guys are all way off on the speculations is the money shot here. Stay tuned.

We now return you to your previously scheduled speculative shitstorm.

Aldous, I'm sorry for your loss.

i agree, Art is to blame. however, he's dead. im pretty sure most people know that im fucking around when i said Heather is pregnant with Art's child. i don't know what her relationship with Art was. also. i wouldn't be shocked if it was sexual. tbh, im just enjoying watching this fire burn.

AZZERAE

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

Keith's keeping things professional. Being rational, measured and covering all his bases. He's giving Heather time...a reasonable amount of time...to recover. Why? Because he's trying to work through it. I guess.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
Isn't the show about the audience rather than the host?  They want guest hosts, give them guest hosts.
It should be... ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: yoursongs on April 25, 2018, 04:46:07 PM
Maybe you didn't see it, but the other day there was an animated red graphic of a dog giving a blowjob to a guy.  Nobody said a fucking word about it.  I'm not harping on you in particular, but let the fucking moderator do his job asshole.   You stay the fuck out of it.

It was an avatar cartoon.. (Pssst, it isn't real). And the 'fucking moderator' is MV..He also owns the site..You've been here a month, you clearly don't know how this place works.

But post often.

Kolchak

The sheer amount of misinformation surrounding this situation is staggering. I'm not sure how many subscribers are willing to deal with a few more days of this.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
Keith's keeping things professional. Being rational, measured and covering all his bases. He's giving Heather time...a reasonable amount of time...to recover. Why? Because he's trying to work through it. I guess.

He’s grieving, too. He’s probably pissed at her (for good reasons, I’m sure), but doesn’t want to come off as a total dick. It’s hard.

It’s certainly not easy.   ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: yoursongs on April 25, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

Uh, actually, you ARE "harping on" ... I was being facetious, tough guy. How about you stay the fuck out of telling me what to stay the fuck out of.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
I'm of much the same mind but Keith has already said he will give her to Monday.  He'd look bad if he changed his mind and decided to fire Heather now.  Giving her until Monday seems reasonable and if she doesn't show, fire her ass.

He's in an unenviable position but I believe doing the right thing as he knows it.
I can't believe I just white knighted for Keef.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

His world got turned upside down as much as anyone outside the immediate family. He knew Art longer than anyone at the funeral except dor maybe Alan Corbett. Dude must have his own grief to deal with in addition to have to handle the show, the network, telling the producer what to do in order to reschedule the guests that have now been soved aside. Dealing with irate subscribers.

He is being more civil than I would be.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

The sheer amount of misinformation surrounding this situation is staggering. I'm not sure how many subscribers are willing to deal with a few more days of this.
notice she didn’t deny she lied.