• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

I've been asked that a few times..There's even a FB thread (Brits in the USA) about the best way and how...Drrr..Turn on the telly and watch...  ::)

I have a great deal of respect for Harry. He's a 'bloke'. And I sincerely hope they have a lovely wedding and happy marriage. I think he's sensible enough to know the one for him when he sees her, so I wish them the best. Anyway; He's okay marrying an American..  ;)

Having second thoughts?

ge30542

Hater L. Wade-Bell sucks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
No show...forgot to call her only terrestrial affiliate to tell them...they wrote a nasty gram on FB about the incident.

Oof.

#Legacy

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
I'm sure...but she has her loyal fan base telling her, "Take all the time you need, we love you." and "it's all Keith's fault."... ;D

I'm sure KCAA will take that into consideration.

If KCAA is willing to carry this shit-show on their station, I'm guessing there isn't much they won't put up with.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:44:31 AM
Having second thoughts?

She's struggling with driving on the left, but everyone else will get the hang of it eventually.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

She's struggling with driving on the left, but everyone else will get the hang of it eventually.

I meant you dickwad.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Liberace on May 18, 2018, 10:47:20 AM
If KCAA is willing to carry this shit-show on their station, I'm guessing there isn't much they won't put up with.

Look how long they carried Hoagland reruns waiting for him to decide if he was going to pay his bills and return to the air.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
I meant you dickwad.

I don't drive. But it's scary being a passenger.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

Do you hit her when you want her to stop so you can shoot a video?

DynamoHum

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
+1 calling her LashaDaddy. +1 on your post! Did she reply? And she sure can send people scurrying...but not because of the words she listed...
Praise Liberace!

There’s quite the thread. Will paste. It when I get back from dinner.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
Really? That's wild. I couldn't imagine not driving.

chefist

Quote from: Liberace on May 18, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

Apparently, as rumor has it, he's another old man enamored with Heater.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 10:53:15 AM
There’s quite the thread. Will paste. It when I get back from dinner.

timebandit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
SnapT had an excellent suggestion for “(Redacted) with Heather Wade”. I thought it was great and sent it to Heather. Her response was less than favorable and not really in keeping with her “Can’t we all just get along” post yesterday on FB.
obviously lasha must have used heather's account.. my angel wouldn't talk like that

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
Do you hit her when you want her to stop so you can shoot a video?

Not now. She can make hay with a raised eyebrow, what damage do you think her fists might inflict? She had three brothers so I suppose she had practice in meeting like with like.

timebandit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
They're obviously haters, and will suffer the wrath of Lasha the invincible. Oh yes.
+1

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
Really? That's wild. I couldn't imagine not driving.

I can drive, just not in the US. The thought terrifies me. They're all lunatics.

bellNwhistle

I’ve given up bothering to try to catch up. Sigh. :'(

Friday

chefist

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
I’ve given up bothering to try to catch up. Sigh. :'(
A lot of the posts from last night were about Dave's show and a lot of rehashing of old Heather speculation. She didn't do a live show, Vara lost his shit on air numerous times and took many pot shots at Keith who he referred to as "the darkness". He stated that they may have won a battle but that "the darkness" won't win the war. Heater's phones got repo'd by Karen's bf if you believe facebook. Lasha is being her crazy self and making insane claims and promises. A bellgabber challenged in her one of the facebook groups and said that they will post the juicy details later. MV1 is no longer MV1 but goes by Liberace so change your praising accordingly. People kept referring to Vara as MV and so hence the name change. KCAA is pissed Heater didn't tell them she wasn't live. Oh Heater replay last night of Adair. If you are scoring at home that's two live shows and two repeats. Spooky Tim did a pretty good parody. I think that covers all the important points.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
The dynamics of the second guest totally contrasted with the first. I couldn’t even pay attention to the second.
I felt the same even though I liked both topics.

bellNwhistle

Oh Lawd, PBS. I don’t even know which to comment on first. 😂😂

Karen’s BF went Gangsta on Heater’s ass? 😂

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

Oh Lawd, PBS. I don’t even know which to comment on first. 😂😂

Karen’s BF went Gangsta on Heater’s ass? 😂
It was something about they gave the phones to Art for life. Well Art's dead....
And here is Spooky Tim's parody.
Quote from: SpookyTim on May 17, 2018, 08:26:46 PM
OK, here we go...

https://youtu.be/vySaeXAx5Rw

Juan

PBS - the Valdez of this thread. Grateful.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on May 18, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
PBS - the Valdez of this thread. Grat3ful.
*takes a bow* I am going to start doing this because Jesus how can anyone keep up with this? Me having a boring job and no life benefits you all :) You're welcome. Please feel free if to add anything I may have missed.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
The dynamics of the second guest totally contrasted with the first. I couldn’t even pay attention to the second.
yeah I know, it seemed like he was making shit up as he went along.