• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

More released emails show how far "news" organizations like Washington Post and NYTime will go for Clintons, including not wanting to report on the infamous "accidental" meeting between Bill and Lynch. And the collusion between Obama's government and the press to under-report the meeting and monitor the coverage.
https://aclj.org/government-corruption/doj-document-dump-to-aclj-on-clinton-lynch-meeting-comey-fbi-lied-media-collusion-spin-and-illegality

Dr. MD MD

Soon she will be your president, al. Are you ready for that?  :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 03:09:16 PM
Actually I think most Democrats, especially at this point, want her to go away. First she lost a "sure thing" and secondly her health and excessive drinking combined with her age means she might not last very long, especially under the stress of a Presidency. Personally I thought Bill really didn't want her to win either. It puts his dalliances, all the financial dealings, the Foundation, and history under the spotlight again. Plus he can hold "at least I was a President" over Hillary when they have a fight. The next Clinton will be Chelsea as she is being groomed. Whether the public will like her or not is another question.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2017, 04:04:52 PM
The next Clinton will be Chelsea as she is being groomed. Whether the public will like her or not is another question.

What does that have to do with anything?! You think they care who we want?  I guess the great experiment is over now and the elites decided they actually prefer monarchy style dynasties after all. :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

I'm worried about you Doc.  You seem to be a bit depressed.  Illegitimi non carborundum.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 05:06:28 PM
I'm worried about you Doc.  You seem to be a bit depressed.  Illegitimi non carborundum.

Wake up! Start reading and watching and not the mainstream. The crackdown is happening. I really wish it wasn't but it is unless there is a serious push back but I doubt that as everyone seems to think things are just hunky dory.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 05:06:28 PM

They know better than us, silly!  ::) :D

You'll go to war for whoever your masters are otherwise they'll lock you up so what does it matter anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4kc4tx4b48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RqAshnrKoE&t=1s

Quote from: albrecht on August 04, 2017, 04:04:52 PM
Actually I think most Democrats, especially at this point, want her to go away...

Well, yeah.  It's like when the Left supports Stalin, then Moa, then Pol Pot, then the North Vietnamese - when word of the horrors they unleashed finally gets out, they turn on them and pretend they never supported them.  It's looking like the same with Hilary.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 04:09:24 PM
What does that have to do with anything?! You think they care who we want?  I guess the great experiment is over now and the elites decided they actually prefer monarchy style dynasties after all. :D

We've been fighting the elites all along.  For centuries.  And all along they've had plenty of lackeys supporting them and doing their bidding. 

What's different is now the free (non-government controlled) press is on their side.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 04, 2017, 06:09:50 PM
free (non-government controlled) press is on their side.

How do you figure they're free and not government controlled?  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 06:00:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RqAshnrKoE&t=1s

''The Republican nominee is unfit to serve as president''
- Berock Obama

That's quite an endorsement from the most divisive, destructive, and worst president in our history.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 04, 2017, 06:09:50 PM
We've been fighting the elites all along.  For centuries.  And all along they've had plenty of lackeys supporting them and doing their bidding. 

What's different is now the free (non-government controlled) press is on their side.

I think what's different this time is the great majority of people saw the curtain being lifted in real time during this election and saw the scam for what it is and responded appropriately.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 06:15:00 PM

I think it's called sarcasm.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 05:13:31 PM
Wake up! Start reading and watching and not the mainstream. The crackdown is happening. I really wish it wasn't but it is unless there is a serious push back but I doubt that as everyone seems to think things are just hunky dory.

I am hyper-aware of what's going on and you know it.  I just don't buy into every conspiracy theory I hear and don't believe that these leftest assholes are ten feet tall and have the smarts or power that you seem to believe they do.  If they did Trump would never have won the election.  The fact that you do betrays a certain lack of discernment. Get a fucking grip.

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, I suppose the elites like Hillary will be back to shoveling shit into our mouths and telling us it's filet mignon in no time. Most will believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5rsxXRoD5U

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 06:32:54 PM
I am hyper-aware of what's going on and you know it.  I just don't buy into every conspiracy theory I hear and don't believe that these leftest assholes are ten feet tall and have the smarts or power that you seem to believe they do.  If they did Trump would never have won the election.  The fact that you do betrays a certain lack of discernment. Get a fucking grip.

Oh, I have a grip but obviously you're still dreaming if you thing things aren't in motion against Trump right now. Not only that but they're trying to crackdown on free speech in general so that they can regain total control over their messaging. YouTube and Twitter are now being censored. Don Jr. couldn't even get a tweet to his dad because he got kicked off entirely. Get a grip, indeed!  ::) ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 06:15:00 PM

What I meant was, in tyrannies and military dictatorships the independent press printing papers and distributing flyers was almost always opposed to the elites in charge.  It was the government controlled media, like, say, what they have in China now, or Pravda and Tass in the old USSR that supported the elites.

Here is the US we've had a history of individual media outlets favoring one party or another, and writing editorials in favor or opposition of various policies, but up until the past several decades they were at least pro-American.  They supported our democracy, they supported our Constitution, they supported our soldiers in wartime, they supported a strong economy, a strong America.  As did Hollywood.

This is no longer the case.  Nearly every so-called mainstream media outlet has been infiltrated and taken over by the America-hating Left.  As has Hollywood.  As have our universities, and much of the rest of our institutions.  The free press in the US and the West no longer struggles against those who would repress us and who erode our freedoms - it supports them.

I don't think they are controlled by the Left wing Fascist elites in and out of government per se, I think they consider themselves on the same side, as elites themselves.  It may be a distinction without a real difference.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 06:48:23 PM
Oh, I have a grip but obviously you're still dreaming if you thing things aren't in motion against Trump right now. Not only that but they're trying to crackdown on free speech in general so that they can regain total control over their messaging. YouTube and Twitter are now being censored. Don Jr. couldn't even get a tweet to his dad because he got kicked off entirely. Get a grip, indeed!  ::) ;D

I just can't talk to you when you're in this kind of mood.  Eat something and get some sleep.

ZaZa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 07:05:32 PM
I just can't talk to you when you're in this kind of mood.  Eat something and get some sleep.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOOD?
you yourself don't sound reasonable or intelligent.
Maybe you need to check and address .... your.... mood.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOOD?

Easy, tiger!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2017, 07:36:26 PM
https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/hillary-clinton-hires-two-former-campaign-aides-for?utm_term=.eyw6LvPZb#.ah1oZpKjr

"Onward Together."  Could they be anymore Stalinesque-sounding?

The article is non-nonsensical. It claims Hillary is retiring from politics and going to a private life but the rest of the whole article is about how she is hiring people, identifying candidates to help, fundraising, and organizing various political groups to "resist."

"Clinton play a role at all in electoral politics after her failed 2016 campaign is a source of debate among Democrats, some of whom have said that the former candidate needs to step back, clearing the way for new voices in politics. Clinton, however, has made it clear she is receding entirely into private life: She has made headlines for pointed remarks about Trump and Russia and has a memoir coming out next month that aides have described as a candid and at times raw account of the Democratic primary fight and the general contest against Trump."

And what great names:
"Onward Together, Swing Left, Emerge America, and Run For Something." I particularly like the last one. Who cares what but just run for "something." I would add a "damn it" to the end of it to make the leftist PAC: "Run For Something Damnit!"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOOD?

This is the same Romanian rectum who prior to being banned last posted on BellGab as "NewStar" and has used several other names since being allowed back.  He has a history of haunting and regularly getting kicked off various blogs at which time he goes back to one he has been banned from under a different name.  His pattern upon returning is to generate a flurry of posts wherein he shows some familiarity with BelGab and joins in the criticism of some posters as a way of gaining acceptance by others  He also creates new threads that he shamelessly touts on established threads as if they were something he happened to stumble over.   

It seems that this troll wannabe is trying real hard to pass himself off as someone who knows something about the U.S. and to give the impression that he might even be an immigrant.  However,  his piss-poor English and inane commentary are a dead give away.  He has no real grasp of our idiomatic expressions or insight into our culture.  I doubt that he has ever been closer to the U.S. than the Romanian shit hole he was born in.  His commentary quickly becomes bizarre and stridently hostile to things American and he invariably goes ape shit in response to those of us who see him for the twisted fuck that he is using a string of expletives that no one outside of a psych ward would put together in any language. No doubt he sees himself as a troll but he really sucks at it and should stick to playing Pong or whatever video game is current in the aforementioned Romanian shithole. 

This pandering asshat is ostensibly pro Trump and kisses conservatives asses but, other than to identify him as the half-witted tool that he is, I intend ignore his posts and I recommend that others do the same no matter what their political persuasion.  All of BellGab will benefit from his being starved of oxygen.  Think of it as scuffing the dog shit you stepped in off the sole of your shoe. 

As mentioned, he last posted on BG as "NewStar" and was banned from BG around March 19th of this year.  Take a look at his posts on or around that date and you'll see why MV saw fit to eject him. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 08:41:59 PM
This is the same Romanian rectum who prior to being last posted on BellGab as "NewStar" and has used several other names since being allowed back.  He has a history of haunting and regularly getting kicked off various blogs at which time he goes back to one he has been banned from under a different name.  His pattern upon returning is to generate a flurry of posts wherein he shows some familiarity with BelGab and joins in the criticism of some posters as a way of gaining acceptance by others  He also creates new threads that he shamelessly touts on established threads as if they were something he happened to stumble over.   

It seems that this troll wannabe is trying real hard to pass himself off as someone who knows something about the U.S. and to give the impression that he might even be an immigrant.  However,  his piss-poor English and inane commentary are a dead give away.  He has no real grasp of our idiomatic expressions or insight into our culture.  I doubt that he has ever been closer to the U.S. than the Romanian shit hole he was born in.  His commentary quickly becomes bizarre and stridently hostile to things American and he invariably goes ape shit in response to those of us who see him for the twisted fuck that he is with a string of expletives that no one outside of a psych ward would put together in any language. No doubt he sees himself as a troll but he really sucks at it and should stick to playing Pong or whatever video game is current in the aforementioned Russian or Eastern European shithole.

As mentioned, he last posted on BG as "NewStar" and was banned from BG around March 19th of this year.  Take a look at his posts on or around that date and you'll see why MV saw fit to eject him. 

Other than to identify him as the half-witted tool that he is, I ignore his posts and I recommend that others do the same no matter what their political persuasion.  All of BellGab will benefit from his being starved of oxygen.  Think of it as scuffing the dog shit you stepped in off the sole of your shoe.

Are you sure about Romanian? He's seems pretty strident about his RT posts, not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 08:47:47 PM
Are you sure about Romanian? He's seems pretty strident about his RT posts, not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that.  ;)
Kidnostad3 thinks that R in RT stands for Romania. ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 08:47:47 PM
Are you sure about Romanian? He's seems pretty strident about his RT posts, not that there's necessarily an
ything wrong with that.  ;)

Yes, he is very pro Russian but denies being Russian while claiming that he speaks the language.  I at first thought he was a Donetski because he regularly gives the Russians oral sex but he recently posted something in a language other than English that I used Google translate to identify as Romanian. He'll deny it though, wouldn't you?  Check out a little Romanian history and you can easily see how he would be pro Russian.

ZaZa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 09:05:18 PM
Yes, he is very pro Russian but denies being Russian while claiming that he speaks the language.  I at first thought he was a Donetski because he regularly gives the Russians oral sex but he recently posted something in a language other than English that I used Google translate to identify as Romanian. He'll deny it though, wouldn't you?  Check out a little Romanian history and you can easily see how he would be pro Russian.

both countries names start with R

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2017, 07:36:26 PM
https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/hillary-clinton-hires-two-former-campaign-aides-for?utm_term=.eyw6LvPZb#.ah1oZpKjr

"Onward Together."  Could they be anymore Stalinesque-sounding?

Haha!!!! Nice use of the "rising sun" which of course is associated with the imperialism of the Japanese Empire of WW2. Many associate the symbol on the same level as the German Swastika. This tops these idiots use of the "reset" button. God bless leftwing stupidity, the gift that keeps on giving.

"Onward together" yes lemmings, onward together. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2015/06/27/japan-has-a-flag-problem-too/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on June 01, 2017, 02:04:26 AM
Tucker Carlson actually has less credibility than Hillary.

C'mon, no one could possibly have less credibility than Hilliary.  Okay, maybe Bill or Chelsea.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 04, 2017, 09:16:13 PM
Haha!!!! Nice use of the "rising sun" which of course is associated with the imperialism of the Japanese Empire of WW2. Many associate the symbol on the same level as the German Swastika. This tops these idiots use of the "reset" button. God bless leftwing stupidity, the gift that keeps on giving.

"Onward together" yes lemmings, onward together. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2015/06/27/japan-has-a-flag-problem-too/

Why won't people believe me when I say that these lefties aren't smart enough to engineer all of these conspiracies that they are given credit for?  Nor are RINOS or the deep state dipshits.