• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dallas

Started by ItsOver, July 08, 2016, 05:47:10 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 01:37:13 PM
You seem to have a problem with that.

That's because you're a vapid imbecile who couldn't be trusted to give a straight opinion if the sky were raining rulers.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 08, 2016, 01:35:33 PM
Your disdain for jews and blacks is rancid enough but when you start hating on monkeys you're completely out of bounds.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 12:21:11 PM
Well according to science black people are genetically closer to bonobo monkeys than they are to white people.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4

but they're the ones that don't fight, generally speaking. A troop of bonobos is like a giant orgy. It's chimps that can be unpredictable and extremely violent. Human beings (all colors) are closest to them.  ;)

Sharay Santora on fox now.  "Black Activist"

Disgusting blue nappy hair, and purple lipstick.

Jesus Christ, Lord Almighty, what the fuck is wrong with people.

Single mother with multiple children, most likely on welfare.

Of course.

The black dude who showed up to the protest carrying a high powered assault rifle wearing camo clothing, who the police and media said was a suspect in the shooting, is now all "dey needs to gibsmedat rep ah ray shuns".

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2016, 01:39:13 PM
That's because you're a vapid imbecile who couldn't be trusted to give a straight opinion if the sky were raining rulers.

Is that what you told your parents too?

I_Speculate

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2016, 01:39:13 PM

Metric or Imperial?

analog kid

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 01:47:30 PM
Sharay Santora on fox now.  "Black Activist"

Disgusting blue nappy hair, and purple lipstick.

Jesus Christ, Lord Almighty, what the fuck is wrong with people.

Single mother with multiple children, most likely on welfare.

Die in a fire, dude.  8)

mikuthing01

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 01:51:49 PM
Of course.

The black dude who showed up to the protest carrying a high powered assault rifle wearing camo clothing, who the police and media said was a suspect in the shooting, is now all "dey needs to gibsmedat rep ah ray shuns".

Oh shit i actually had some respect for that guy this morning but it's all gone now. Serves me right i guess  :-\

I_Speculate

What was his point in carrying a firearm if all he was going to do was run away when the bullets started flying? I thought 'everyone' carrying guns would provide for a safer society...  :-\

/sarcasm off

aldousburbank

My 12 year old son is very perceptive. We were talking about what happened in Dallas when he said, "I guess that's what Hillary means with Fighting For Us!"

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 12:04:02 PM
Come back with the highlights, starr.  I have no desire to listen to that woman.
I just posted that for those who might be interested or, at least, curious.  Sorry 21st, but I also have no desire to listen to Lynch regurgitate the crap feed to her by the OFFAL Office. ;D ;)

mikuthing01

Picture of the officer who killed Micha X on his way ta church #BlackLivesMatter

albrecht

While I don't doubt a motivated and trained individual can do a lot of damage I think it is interesting how quickly the investigation has determined "lone gunman," again. Contrary to the reporting live. I would think much investigation should go on before simply assuming "no connections to other groups," "lone gunman," etc. The focus on guns by Obama and the usual suspects is not a surprise but the rush to close the case by Dallas PD, or even the Feds, seems weird.
I also would like more information on the bomb and robot used to kill him. Is that something Dallas PD had on hand? Or made an IED? Or what?

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 08, 2016, 02:16:53 PM
I just posted that for those who might be interested or, at least, curious.  Sorry 21st, but I also have no desire to listen to Lynch regurgitate the crap feed to her by the OFFAL Office. ;D ;)

I was worried about you for a sec but I see I had no cause.  :D ;)

The black is insistent on tearing down America and doing for America what they have done for themselves.

Juan

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 08, 2016, 02:16:53 PM
You should be more respectful of the next Vice President. Fucking iPad and improper capitalization.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 02:50:17 PM
The black is insistent on tearing down America and doing for America what they have done for themselves.

Will you stop generalizing?  You are not doing yourself any favors.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/751519847431933952

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 08, 2016, 02:56:03 PM

Oh for fuck's sake.  If you moved over there, it would drop 10 points.

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2016, 02:24:47 PM
While I don't doubt a motivated and trained individual can do a lot of damage I think it is interesting how quickly the investigation has determined "lone gunman," again. Contrary to the reporting live. I would think much investigation should go on before simply assuming "no connections to other groups," "lone gunman," etc. The focus on guns by Obama and the usual suspects is not a surprise but the rush to close the case by Dallas PD, or even the Feds, seems weird.
I also would like more information on the bomb and robot used to kill him. Is that something Dallas PD had on hand? Or made an IED? Or what?

Is that the narrative now?

See what I'm saying about how the media changes everything within 24 hours?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 03:00:28 PM
Will you stop generalizing?  You are not doing yourself any favors.

Yeah?

75% of all black children are born to single mothers, with no fathers.

50% of black women have children with multiple fathers.

12% of the population(blacks) commit 2/3 of all rapes, murders, assaults and robberies.

Since 1900, over 1 million white people have been killed by black people.

Who are the martyrs of the black community?  Michael Brown, violent criminal who preyed upon his community.  Freddie Gray, violent criminal who preyed upon his community.  Alton Sterling, violent criminal and child raper who preyed upon his community.

Billions and billions spent trying to normalize black behavior.  Program after program.  The number one school in per capita spending on children per year $40,000 is spent on black children in the DC area.  They have one of the highest drop out rates, the lowest test scores, the lowest % who go to college.  The highest amount of spending on children is spent in inner city schools, none of it matters.  Low test scores, high drop out rates.

Who does the black community blame?  Whitey!

Not themselves, not their behavior, not their culture, it's whitey.

mikuthing01

I know a high ranking retired illinois state cop. He was the least racist person i have ever known and he had to deal with the worst the black community had to offer. He said that there was no room for racism at his job and you would be fired for it. Even off duty he would never say anything against black people. Then he retired and he just came right out and said that blacks do not want to be policed. They want to sell their drugs and commit their crime and blacks don't want them patrolling their neighborhoods.

Michael Browns want to steal their swisher sweets, Trayvon Martins want to attack people high on lean. Alton Sterlings want to sell bootleg DVD's outside of convenience stores while illegally armed. Criminality runs in their blood they can not function in a first world society they want jungle law. The rest of civilized America wants rule of law and police are stuck in the middle.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 03:06:14 PM

LOL! Yup, eventually the shooter will end up being a 'white-supremacist.' Damn you, KKK!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 03:02:49 PM

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 03:06:14 PM

I have no doubt that during a chaotic scene that rumors would fly, eye-witnesses would vary on reports, etc. Which is why I'm surprised how quickly the official statement is now "lone gunman." I would think they would really want to investigate all aspect of his life, social media, travels, mental health history, drug and alcohol history,gun&ammo purchases, friends/family, computer traffic, etc before coming out with the "lone gunman."

And also we deserve more information about the bomb and robot. What kind of bomb? Is this a tactic that police will now routinely use? Was the bomb something cobbled together at the scene (like an IED) or previously bought and a part of the department?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 08, 2016, 03:02:49 PM

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm

In 1959, AAMD set the IQ threshold for mental retardation at < 85. The civil rights movement of the next decade forced psychologists to rethink this boundary, because half the African American population fell below it. In 1973, responding to this concern, AAMD (by then AAMR) changed the threshold for retardation from IQ < 85 to IQ < 70. The boundary moved south by one standard deviation! The proportion of blacks below the threshold instantly dropped from about 50 percent to 12 percent. Subsequent refinements made it still more difficult to meet the criteria for retardation.