• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

akwilly

Quote from: ShayP on August 31, 2016, 12:48:17 AM
I do understand.  My stools are loose as well.  It just occurred to me that the poo could be placed in a pie pan and dried in the sun.  It may take longer but you should have some viable poo candles or something to shoot skeet with.  :D
this is a photo of the box I'm fixing to poo in. As you can see one of the corners has been compromised. I considered not using it but instead think I will stuff my pillow in the box to catch what I anticipate a runny poo. The pillow will probably help in the burning process hopefully because I'm low on diesel and to drunk to drive. This is my standard Miller lite 18 pack that I drank this evening.

akwilly

As you can see the pillow caused the box to expand shortening the distance to my device by maybe 3 inches. Normally I would tape the box to the device or even line it with a shopping bag for an inside the house poo but I have neither bags or tape. I put my heating pad under the box to alert me to any leakages

akwilly

So far so good. The first thing you will notice in this photo is that the heating pad is still white which means no leakage so far. I just have to transport the box outside and light it on fire.

akwilly

The pillow really seems to make up for my limited supply of diesel

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on September 12, 2016, 02:57:07 AM

Poo Burners of Alaska Unite Ignite!

K_Dubb

Quote from: akwilly on September 12, 2016, 02:57:07 AM

Beautiful.  For this ceremony, does one stand, kneel, or link arms and do a chorus-line kick?

akwilly

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 12, 2016, 10:24:40 AM
Beautiful.  For this ceremony, does one stand, kneel, or link arms and do a chorus-line kick?
no we basically just hang around the fire drinking beer while reflecting on our questionable life choices. You know, nothing fancy

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 20, 2016, 06:22:29 PM
That poor dog looks terrified.
Terrified ?   Really ?      More like annoyed.

Dog:  * What the hell is this thing strapped to my ass ? I gotta drop one dammit ! *

Dammit.   I've been missing out on the latest poo action!

So how did that work?   Do you tear open the pillow and poo inside it or just poo in the box
and then stuff the pillow ontop and set it afire?

bateman

This is byfar the best thread on BellGab.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 13, 2016, 07:15:42 AM
Terrified ?   Really ?      More like annoyed.

Dog:  * What the hell is this thing strapped to my ass ? I gotta drop one dammit ! *

I have two cats. When they were kittens I tried to teach them to use the toilet. Every time they looked like they wanted to relieve themselves I would stick them on the toilet. It worked pretty much. They just looked like they didn't enjoy it. So I gave up. I should have started them earlier.[/size]

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 13, 2016, 08:36:49 PM
Dammit.   I've been missing out on the latest poo action!

So how did that work?   Do you tear open the pillow and poo inside it or just poo in the box
and then stuff the pillow ontop and set it afire?
my pillow was kinda small and extra soft so I just folded it in half like a taco. I placed it in the box with the fold running away from the weakened corner. I should have taken that photo but basically if you looked down the box the pillow would resemble an ass. I didn't slice the pillow but I'm sure that would have made it more absorbant but all in all it blazed pretty good and more than compensated for my lack of diesel

Quote from: akwilly on September 13, 2016, 09:00:35 PM
my pillow was kinda small and extra soft so I just folded it in half like a taco. I placed it in the box with the fold running away from the weakened corner. I should have taken that photo but basically if you looked down the box the pillow would resemble an ass. I didn't slice the pillow but I'm sure that would have made it more absorbant but all in all I blazed pretty good and more than compensated for my lack of diesel

Ahh.   Just pooed directly on the ass like pillow.  I see.

I would have thought there might have been splash danger that way but I guess if it was little enough the chance of a
'reversal of fortune' would be minimal.

Good show.   Keep the faith

whoozit

Burning poo would be a good name for a band.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 13, 2016, 08:54:07 PM

I have two cats. When they were kittens I tried to teach them to use the toilet. Every time they looked like they wanted to relieve themselves I would stick them on the toilet. It worked pretty much. They just looked like they didn't enjoy it. So I gave up. I should have started them earlier.[/size]
You were able to toilet train cats ?  Now that's impressive.

akwilly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 15, 2016, 01:13:05 PM
You were able to toilet train cats ?  Now that's impressive.
isn't it in their nature to poo in a box?

akwilly

This is a pacifico 24 Bottle box as the picture clearly shows

akwilly

Clearly this shows how much more room a 24 pack of Bottled Mexican beer provides compared to a standard Miller lite 18 pack of Cans. The large box is nice if aiming is an issue

akwilly

As this photo shows this is an outdoor only poo box. Clearly the box was cheaply constructed with only spot glue on the flaps and clearly a less than watertight seam running down the middle

akwilly

Before I poo in the pacifico box I want to point out the the tighter seams and overall better construction and heck value a standard Miller lite 18 Can box is. In this photo I have placed my dog in the box and you'll notice his fur is only leaking out through the handle holes

akwilly

This photo is the bottom of my standard 18 pack of Miller lite 18pack Cans that my dog is in. Notice his hair remains in the box and didn't leak through the tight bottom seem

akwilly

This photo clearly shows the disadvantage of having a box not sturdy enough to hold much weight thus causing the user to hover. A person could usurp the hover by putting one's knees on the ground but clearly it is too wet for me to do that at the moment. Hovering sucks, I tried to look up at the stars and almost fell into the box.

Willy, it's a good thing that's not a patch of poison oak you're in. :o       ;)     

akwilly

The poo is now burning. The box burns slower than I expected and holds its shape which is good. Despite its nice burning ability I don't expect to ever poo in this brand of box again

akwilly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 20, 2016, 06:24:14 AM
Willy, it's a good thing that's not a patch of poison oak you're in. :o       ;)   
thats true, I was low on tp

albrecht

Have you seen any correlation between box construction and can construction? I don't crap in boxes but have noticed that the can in cheaper brands from the some companies can's often seem weaker or thinner. Like a Busch can versus a Bud. Or Coors and Keystone. Etc. You can tell when drinking and when crushing the empty. I wonder if boxes similarly are weaker on the cheaper brands. Keep up the good work. I like your dog. He must tell some crazy tales in dogspeak when he meets other dogs. My master craps in a box and is trying to train me to do so! Other dogs likely don't believe it.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 20, 2016, 10:20:04 AM
I like your dog. He must tell some crazy tales in dogspeak when he meets other dogs. My master craps in a box and is trying to train me to do so! Other dogs likely don't believe it.
I suppose if they use the old, worn out line "pics or it didn't happen" the dog can always point them to this thread...

Quote from: akwilly on September 20, 2016, 06:10:24 AM
This photo clearly shows the disadvantage of having a box not sturdy enough to hold much weight thus causing the user to hover. A person could usurp the hover by putting one's knees on the ground but clearly it is too wet for me to do that at the moment. Hovering sucks, I tried to look up at the stars and almost fell into the box.

Atta Boy Willy!   Good to see you back in the saddle again.

The selfies are nice but how about rousting the lazy eyed girl to take some movies of the next action?

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 21, 2016, 10:22:22 PM
Still out there fighting the good fight for you Willy:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160921204541AAD6oAI
haha awesome! I had to breakdown and send my brother the link. Not sure how he will react lol