• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 16, 2016, 08:05:10 PM
Akwilly is in the process of developing a heavy duty version of his poop box. He's got it covered. No pun intended.
I have emailed Sabmiller asking what box they make that has the strongest seams. I am waiting for their response.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2016, 06:56:00 PM
So hypothetically speaking...............

I've about polished off a 24 pack of Rolling Rock.   How does one deal with a 'skinny mini' like this?

Rolling Rock beer boxes are more ornamental then practical. They hold regular poo but don't hold up well to any sort of beer related runs. That said I enjoy using one during the Holiday season. The green boxes just put me in the Christmas spirit. The empty boxes also make decent gifts to loved ones.

Taco Bell

Currently posting from a real toilet. I feel like a fraud.

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 18, 2016, 06:09:46 AM
Any good stories in the newspaper?

Don't feel too bad.  Not everyone has access to a "device"

Taco Bell

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 18, 2016, 06:20:47 AM
Any good stories in the newspaper?

Was reading bellgab, so, of course not. As mentioned in the right hand corner, this place is about the worst forum I have ever been on...

WOTR

Quote from: bateman on May 27, 2016, 09:38:46 PM

I really didn't think the "akwilly shits in boxes and sets them on fire" thing was for real.
Somehow, this seems appropriate...
(To be fair, I had not thought it was for real either.)

Imconfused

Quite the opposite.  Toilets are a hot topic now.  They are "trending".

God knows why.

akwilly

This photo clearly shows that I am potty training my dog. A week or so ago he ate some meat that fell off a sandwich I was making and I found that he pooed in the house. This box is a cut down 18 pack of miller lite cans. I cut a hole out where the handle is so that I could fit his tail through. He still isn't 100% comfortable with the box, so as you can see I had to make a harness type of deal with duct tape.

Good to see the Burning Poo thread come alive.  It'll take alot of Miller Lite but stick with it.
Eventually the Pup will get it figured out.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 20, 2016, 06:05:38 PM
Good to see the Burning Poo thread come alive.  It'll take alot of Miller Lite but stick with it.
Eventually the Pup will get it figured out.
Fortunately I love Miller Lite and their boxes are decent. My pup doesn't need the most water tight box because his poo is generally just little dryish nuggets.

Laurakinch

Quote from: akwilly on July 20, 2016, 05:52:01 PM

This photo clearly shows that I am potty training my dog. A week or so ago he ate some meat that fell off a sandwich I was making and I found that he pooed in the house. This box is a cut down 18 pack of miller lite cans. I cut a hole out where the handle is so that I could fit his tail through. He still isn't 100% comfortable with the box, so as you can see I had to make a harness type of deal with duct tape.

That poor dog looks terrified.

akwilly

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 20, 2016, 06:22:29 PM
That poor dog looks terrified.
It's an adjustment period for us both.

Taco Bell

Quote from: akwilly on July 20, 2016, 05:52:01 PM

Holy fuk, lost it! My dog looked at me in fear while I was laughing at that.

Akwilly gets a shout out over on Yahoo Answers

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 30, 2016, 08:43:06 PM
Akwilly gets a shout out over on Yahoo Answers
hahaha walks at Night that is awesome man!

Quote from: akwilly on August 30, 2016, 08:45:29 PM
hahaha walks at Night that is awesome man!

I'm keeping the faith baby!

Nice.

Yahoo Person: "Do my homework for me."
Walks: "Go poop in a box."

Labor Day is coming up.   Can we expect some fresh Pix willy?

I see no finer way to honor the American Worker

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 30, 2016, 09:03:03 PM
Labor Day is coming up.   Can we expect some fresh Pix willy?

I see no finer way to honor the American Worker
yes. I have some family coming up Monday so I definitely need to burn some of the poo that I've been storing in my broke down Toyota

Quote from: akwilly on August 30, 2016, 09:06:33 PM
yes. I have some family coming up Monday so I definitely need to burn some of the poo that I've been storing in my broke down Toyota

Will you be removing said poo from the busted Toyota or are you just gonna torch the whole kit and kaboodle?

I ask because if it is the later I think you'll need some sort of live stream.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 30, 2016, 09:10:40 PM
Will you be removing said poo from the busted Toyota or are you just gonna torch the whole kit and kaboodle?

I ask because if it is the later I think you'll need some sort of live stream.
you know I didn't consider torching the car but dang I will ponder doing that

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on August 30, 2016, 09:15:41 PM
you know I didn't consider torching the car but dang I will ponder doing that
I also say go for it but ensure you have a camera, GoPro,, etc or some way to record it for posting. And make sure the car/poo fire doesn't spread to the woods or your house and other vehicles.

WOTR

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 30, 2016, 08:58:54 PM
Nice.

Yahoo Person: "Do my homework for me."
Walks: "Go poop in a box."
I nominate this as the most twisted (and amusing) thread on BG.  Between the pic of the poor dog and "helping" some poor kid with their homework I have been laughing for 5 minutes straight.

bateman

Quote from: WOTR on August 31, 2016, 12:22:45 AM
I nominate this as the most twisted (and amusing) thread on BG.  Between the pic of the poor dog and "helping" some poor kid with their homework I have been laughing for 5 minutes straight.

+1000

ShayP

I've wondered why you can't fill the box with poo and dry it out.  The dried brick of poo should burn longer with a brighter flame.  Is storage an issue?

akwilly

Quote from: ShayP on August 31, 2016, 12:38:20 AM
I've wondered why you can't fill the box with poo and dry it out.  The dried brick of poo should burn longer with a brighter flame.  Is storage an issue?
storage isn't an issue ever since my toyota died. As to drying the poo out, ya you would think it would turn brick like but maybe it's just my poo and the fact that I drink alot that keeps my poo from solidifying.

ShayP

Quote from: akwilly on August 31, 2016, 12:42:13 AM
storage isn't an issue ever since my toyota died. As to drying the poo out, ya you would think it would turn brick like but maybe it's just my poo and the fact that I drink alot that keeps my poo from solidifying.

I do understand.  My stools are loose as well.  It just occurred to me that the poo could be placed in a pie pan and dried in the sun.  It may take longer but you should have some viable poo candles or something to shoot skeet with.  :D