• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

burning poo

Started by akwilly, May 18, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

bateman

Why did this thread get unpinned?

Anyway, seemed like an appropriate place to post this: http://archive.is/nn0LA

Jojo

Quote from: akwilly on May 17, 2017, 08:05:38 PM
yes there are many used poo boxes of many variation. Mostly the standard Miller lite 18 pack boxes though. They stored pretty good while the weather was cold but it got up to 65 today so my car is pretty much ruined. The seams seemed to of held up pretty good on the boxes on the back seat but I'm a bit concerned about what's in the trunk. I think I pooed in a franzia box of wine and placed it there. The box wine is not as sturdy as it looks.
You make my situations look so good by way of comparison!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 12, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
You make my situations look so good by way of comparison!

He has you covered if you like grilled cheese.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 12, 2018, 10:25:45 PM
He has you covered if you like grilled cheese.
What do you mean!

Burning poo is not always feasible in an urban setting or in a forest that is prone to wild fires. As a sufferer of IBS, I have much experience with this situation, and there are better options than some leaky beer box.

In some wilderness areas and wild life refuges, especially where the ground is too hard to dig a cat hole, the forest ranger advises the following, once for each poo or as needed:

large ziplock back
cup of cat litter
a section of newspaper.

You lay out the paper, spread the kitty litter, poop on it, fold it up, and seal it in the plastic bag. It must be packed out and can be disposed of in the trash or composted if available. If you don't have a bag and leave it on the ground, no animal will eat it. That is not an issue. I've seen areas that are peppered with human poo in various stages of decomposition, from stinky fresh/fly covered to fossilized. The toilet paper people leave lying around is a big issue, however. It does not decompose quickly and can last for years in desert areas like Death Valley or Joshua Tree. Burn the paper or pack it out.

In the city, discretion is important. Setting it on fire will attract unwanted attention. When out on a walk or jogging and explosive diarrhea strikes, you do whatever it takes. Shop keepers won't let you use their toilets if you don't buy anything. MacDonalds and Burger King are the only exceptions that I know of. Instead, if you can, find a bucket or a plastic bag. Nowadays, I carry a plastic bag for emergencies. Hide behind a bush, crap in a dark doorway, an abandoned building or car, or squat between parked cars. (If you are spotted, most people won't say anything. They make a face and pretend they didn't see you.) Then clean yourself and run. Toss the bag in the trash.

ps.
If and when you soil yourself, wash your underpants and sullied outer pants as soon as possible. If it sets for more than a few hours, the odor will never wash out.

Jojo

Modern countries say not to burn poo because the smoke will spread rotovirus.  Yet, people in less modern countries still build houses with dung?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 04:53:58 AM
Modern countries say not to burn poo because the smoke will spread rotovirus.  Yet, people in less modern countries still build houses with dung?

In which cases, they hope it doesn’t burn.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2018, 08:18:43 AM
In which cases, they hope it doesn’t burn.
Ha ha very funny.  They burn it first!  So my question stands.  How come we don't burn poo bec of spreading rotovirus, but Africa Burns poo to make dwellings?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 23, 2018, 04:28:23 PM
Ha ha very funny.  They burn it first!  So my question stands.  How come we don't burn poo bec of spreading rotovirus, but Africa Burns poo to make dwellings?

Because the reality is that most people just don't care about people in Africa. Oprah just wants to stop them from breeding so much. ;)

Taco Bell

Long time, no read. Thought this needed a bump. Posting from the toilet.

AZZERAE

I can't take a shit with people around. It needs to be quiet, and the window needs to be open, and I have to be doing a headstand.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on May 14, 2019, 02:17:23 AM
I can't take a shit with people around. It needs to be quiet, and the window needs to be open, and I have to be doing a headstand.
More windows in bathrooms.  Especially for methane if the toilet seal breaks. 
Quote from: Taco Bell on April 24, 2018, 12:30:09 AM
Long time, no read. Thought this needed a bump. Posting from the toilet.
Most comfortable seat in most homes...

AZZERAE

Consider me embarrassed.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on May 24, 2019, 02:12:40 AM
Consider me embarrassed.
That's what the curtain and fan are for...

AZZERAE

I have this fear, of falling to my death in a long drop.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 01, 2019, 01:40:00 PM
I have this fear, of falling to my death in a long drop.
How about just being maimed?

AZZERAE