• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

73s

I hear her now. The "direct stream" off the website still playing classical music. Got her on TuneIn now

She definitely knows what she is doing...........

ShayP

I skirted the 2 drink maximum by having 64 ounce containers available at all times.  64 oz. = 1 beverage.  :D

ShayP

I love...LOVE...the rules that have been laid out. 

trostol

lol thought she said Jack Bauer for a moment lol

ShayP

Slooowwww down Amy....chill....too fast...

ShayP

She's so excited.  Too fast.

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2016, 07:08:18 PM
She's so excited.  Too fast.

Agreed.  Better than  others with the news but she needs to pace it out.
I am sure tomorrow will better

73s

Already WAY better than some other programs in her detail of the science.

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2016, 07:09:07 PM
Agreed.  Better than  others with the news but she needs to pace it out.
I am sure tomorrow will better

First gig is the worst.

73s

She is a little fast but still good. I'm sure that will level out.

Lilith

Quote from: 73s on May 05, 2016, 07:09:15 PM
Already WAY better than some other programs in her detail of the science.

Agreed!!  Big Time!  She is slowing down already, I think.  Just a bit of nervousness that something might go wrong at the start I think.

73s

lol, python in trousers

73s

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2016, 07:12:04 PM
Agreed!!  Big Time!  She is slowing down already, I think.  Just a bit of nervousness that something might go wrong at the start I think.

I'm probably biased because I fell in love with her bio and her lengthy posts on here a few days back, lol. But seriously I think she's doing well so far.  :D

Lilith

Quote from: 73s on May 05, 2016, 07:13:13 PM
I'm probably biased because I fell in love with her bio and her lengthy posts on here a few days back, lol. But seriously I think she's doing well so far.  :D

I do TOO!  I think I'm already planning on listening to this every week night!  ;D

zeebo

Yep she's gotta dial it back speed-wise ... but she sounds clear and already has some good alternative content. 

73s

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2016, 07:14:05 PM
I do TOO!  I think I'm already planning on listening to this every week night!  ;D

Amy probably doesn't want us doing this, but I just dumped MITD from my Radio Recorder and added her show. My new go-to daily woo cast, methinks.

ShayP

The music takes me back. LOL! ;D

Quote from: 73s on May 05, 2016, 07:13:13 PM

Indeed.   I just might be LNM free!   Guess I won't know what the huge event will be

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2016, 07:15:32 PM
The music takes me back. LOL! ;D

This sounds like the best vidgame boss battle music ever.. what is it?

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2016, 07:16:30 PM
This sounds like the best vidgame boss battle music ever.. what is it?

LOL! I don't know but it is so familiar.

Lilith

Quote from: 73s on May 05, 2016, 07:15:19 PM
Amy probably doesn't want us doing this, but I just dumped MITD from my Radio Recorder and added her show. My new go-to daily woo cast, methinks.

I don't think she'll mind, just as long as we don't say it "OnTheRadio" when we call in.

Little burp on the Bio    ;D

ShayP

Slow down Amy.  You're good. Just slooooowwwww dowwwn..

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2016, 07:17:37 PM
LOL! I don't know but it is so familiar.

Sounds like Metroid or Contra, something like that.  At least that's the happy place it triggered for me.   :D

Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2016, 07:19:14 PM
Sounds like Metroid or Contra, something like that.  At least that's the happy place it triggered for me.   :D

Would have totally ruled if it ended up with the Berzerk "Get the Humanoid"

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2016, 07:19:14 PM
Sounds like Metroid or Contra, something like that.  At least that's the happy place it triggered for me.   :D

;)

zeebo

Quote from: Faustina on May 05, 2016, 06:28:28 PM
Sadly, I'm not ready to listen to a radio show until at least 9pm, Pacific time, so I won't get to hear the show.  Unless the archives are available and for free.  I only work part-time, so my budget is super tight.

I can't regularly listen this early either, 9pm Pac. is about my earliest.  I did notice the network plays replays (of something) starting at that time.  Would be good to know if Amy's show will be rebroadcast at a certain time after the show.

zeebo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2016, 07:21:03 PM
Would have totally ruled if it ended up with the Berzerk "Get the Humanoid"

haha, another fave

Lilith

I'm happy to hear a UFO research skeptic on the air IMO.