• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Laura Ingraham: "WE'RE GONNA LOSE EVERY F****** STATION WE HAVE"

Started by bateman, April 15, 2016, 05:15:14 PM

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on April 15, 2016, 05:15:14 PM
https://soundcloud.com/gawker/laura-ingraham-melts-down

;D ;D ;D ;D
I didn't even really know she still had a show but had transitioned to Fox talking empty-head jobs. Did that go out over the airwaves or was recorded internally and 'released' by someone? Hilarious.

zeebo

Quote from: username on April 15, 2016, 05:23:31 PM
Good ol conservative values, wonder what the fcc thinks

uhwhoops gonna be awkward at the next church social

Just Me

Talking heads can never improvise in moments of failure when live. What I do, What a I do guys. The world stops for these talking heads when faced with technical difficulties.

Back in the late 90s a new oldies radio station came on the air here and they played all the oldies without a DJ or any interruption. Then one day while driving home listening to the station they had several dead air events happen. Finally it happened again with a long silence till someone is pounding on the mic. Thump, thump, thump. The engineer failed to realize he had an open mic broadcasting so began saying, You piece a shit thump thump thump and then you fucking piece a shit thump thump and even more profanity.

I was like hahahahahaaaaa and driving all over the road. Later the music comes back on and the station manager calls in on his cellphone apologizing over the air to the listeners for all the profanity.

You see this epic fail even when the weather man or news caster runs into the wall and goes deer in the head lights look at the camera.

The Alcoholic

She obviously has opinions about stuff. Instead of freaking out about technical difficulties and using profanity because you're like Obama who's teleprompter stopped working, just start talking.  I mean she's a talk radio host for crying out loud. It shouldn't be to hard to just pick a topic and start talking about it since it is HER JOB!  Remember opinions? Everyone has them. Even if it's off the cuff crap about politics, or TV or whatever. I'm sure that if someone is willing to tune into her in the first place that they'll be fine with whatever she says. Plus if she'd have done this no one would have been the wiser.

Instead she makes herself look like a grade A jackass.