• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

David Paulides Most Recent Appearance

Started by Cherish1123, March 25, 2016, 06:08:43 PM

Cherish1123

Thoughts ? I am finding him less interesting each time he is on. He spoke of nearly nothing new. A lot of retread over stuff he has already spoken about. Also he ignored nearly every question by callers in some cases not even responding at all. Nearly no update or details about the upcoming "movie \documentary".The way he spoke last summer the film would be out by now. Was a little disappointed over all.

Just Me

Quote from: Cherish1123 on March 25, 2016, 06:08:43 PM
Thoughts ? I am finding him less interesting each time he is on. He spoke of nearly nothing new. A lot of retread over stuff he has already spoken about. Also he ignored nearly every question by callers in some cases not even responding at all. Nearly no update or details about the upcoming "movie \documentary".The way he spoke last summer the film would be out by now. Was a little disappointed over all.

He's a cop and (x) cops don't like being asked questions. He has mucho debunkers on his back so keeps his opinions to himself. I had more problem with the idiot interviewing him and asking the same stupid questions he ask every time Paulides is on. About that movie thing, he said kickstarter made way more then they anticipated. He goes on saying it needs final edit production and color correction before release.

In other words, he ran in to a big release problem and may not get the movie in show houses till 2017. Clown boy say's for Paulides to get them a clip so they can slap it on c2c but Paulides didn't seem to know when.

Brody

I enjoy his interviews but he's been caught exaggerating facts from time to time which make me wary.

Juan Cena

I tried to call in to ask Paulides about the 1300 First Nations women who went either missing or were victims of an still unsolved murder.

trostol

problem is, like a lot of guests on all these shows...they are on the circuit of shows far too often

ItsOver

Same 'ol, same 'ol.  It's all about he money.  Push books and now a movie.  Hey, it worked for awhile for this guy, with a similar MO.  At least Paulides hasn't claimed to have been personally effected.  Yet.

littlechris

Doesn't he attribute most of the disappearances to bigfoot but is hesitant to say so?

ItsOver

Quote from: littlechris on March 27, 2016, 01:46:20 PM
Doesn't he attribute most of the disappearances to bigfoot but is hesitant to say so?
I know he used to but he seems to have backed-off from Bigfoot.  I'm guessing he saw more opportunity and possible audiences by being more open-ended on possible causes.  Why restrict it to Bigfoot, when you have ETs, portals, fairies, thunderbirds, etc. to milk with the paranormal crowd.

If I recall, correctly, I believe he early on gave a presentation at a legitmate event and made some Bigfoot claims which didn't go over well.  All of this hasn't apparently stopped him from showing-up at Bigfoot events.

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html

AZZERAE

Yo, Noory did an excellent interview with Paulides on March 23rd.

Quote from: Azzerae on March 31, 2016, 02:35:31 PM
Yo, Noory did an excellent interview with Paulides on March 23rd.

Yes I particularly enjoyed George's reaction after they played the bizarre Henry McCabe voicemail clip:

"and David, I HAVE to tell you, that sent SHIVERS up my spine!"

Such an unusual and original reaction George, it's so enriching when you share.

Anubis~

Possibly having listened to almost every interview he has done.
Have to agree with the original poster of the thread. It is wearing thin.

Appears the newest slant is on the missing cases of young educated men in cities now. "Eewh' near water just like in the forest cases.

As usual no comment from Paulides as to what is happening - but those supposedly involve noises heard on the cellphones of strong wind in the background.

So at first he really left the listener on the missing forest cases with really no other option but to figure he means  that it's sasquatch. Especially since he is a sasquatch researcher.
Now it it leaves the listener with it's some kind of abduction by air.. ufo's in the city ones?
That he won't state what he thinks is happening to me seems a copout. Ha . Pun intended.

Living in the semi wilds myself. With a neighbour who went missing on a hike - and the whole search n rescue routine - that he treats like SARS just gives up for some diabolical reasons or insider info as to why to stop- is a smear on rescue workers. Missing people can only be searched for, for so long, before the effort and manpower has to move onto other cases. I know for a fact that individuals from SARS and others continued to search when they were able, for years for the person I knew who went missing.

He says he respects rescue workers but in the next sentence implies they all have some kind of insider information as to why they stop the searches after a week or so.

The bit about how people often go missing picking berries and near water is a lame attempt to make it sound mysterious.

Rivers and Creeks are known wildlife corridors. Wildlife use them to travel. I can attest to that having lived alongside a creek with cougars and bears appearing in the backyard on occasion.
& berry picking is where one is most likely to run into animals also sharing in natures seasonal bounty.
I will never forget driving across a bridge over a medium sized river and seeing an elk coming down the middle of it with the sun setting in the background.
Creeks and Rivers are wildlife corridors.

There are some odd cases he has reported on.
But the bit about berries and water I find especially ridiculous.

To think that one will always find evidence if it is an animal attack is not realistic either. Before search dogs are often called in - many people have already been on the scene disturbing scent trails.

I'm not saying some of the cases aren't weird, but many things can happen to hikers thru injury, or catastrophic events that have nothing to do with abductions from some unknown entity.

Not sure, but think this is the podcast that has moved onto city abductions and strange deaths.

http://www.wheredidtheroadgo.com/2015/09-05-15DavidPaulides.mp3

His reporting of cases is all very entertaining and titillating when it is not someone you know who he has included in his abduction scenarios from something he will not even identify.

AZZERAE

Robert

Quote from: Anubis~ on April 24, 2016, 02:32:48 AMI will never forget driving across a bridge over a medium sized river and seeing an elk coming down the middle of it with the sun setting in the background.
How much is the toll for elk?