• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Madman Marcum has a gofundme page at last

Started by Auslandia, February 07, 2016, 08:39:09 PM

Morgus

That site has a photo of Mike "Madman" Marcum for the first time:

popple

I'm glad we got a clear picture of his couch.

madmanmarcum

I was sort of pushed into it and I apologize as the last week and this week I've been busy but yes the page is real and the original experiment was real (I have a misdemeanor for theft and yes I was in jail and the guy called into art bell if I remember correctly).

I know a lot of people would like to replicate or duplicate my experiment but truth is it is mine and at this point the only thing I would be interested at all would be people to correspond with or some assistants. But if you have questions ask away. I'll get to them when I can.

starrmtn001

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 13, 2016, 10:38:03 PM
I was sort of pushed into it and I apologize as the last week and this week I've been busy but yes the page is real and the original experiment was real (I have a misdemeanor for theft and yes I was in jail and the guy called into art bell if I remember correctly).

I know a lot of people would like to replicate or duplicate my experiment but truth is it is mine and at this point the only thing I would be interested at all would be people to correspond with or some assistants. But if you have questions ask away. I'll get to them when I can.
It is so awesome that you decided to join us.  I, for one, am honored.

madmanmarcum

Thank you. I'm going to try to be on Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade. I haven't listened to the show yet. I was listening when Art was on a few months ago.

madmanmarcum

Quote from: popple on February 07, 2016, 11:17:35 PM
I'm glad we got a clear picture of his couch.

yes the stupid site made me sign up for facebook. I wanted to keep some anonymity here in Hawaii (I live in Volcano Hawaii) as what I'm probably doing is probably questionable but not illegal.

madmanmarcum

I don't think I threw a couch in but someone else did and the cat thing was not true that was a rumor. A false rumor.

DarKPenguiN

...This...Is...Awesome.

If i were you I would ditch the 'go fund me' page and go with kickstart- And really work on the presentation and reward tiers. Make sure Live Streaming of the experiment is included at all tiers but theres alot you could do to market this- Especially since it sounds like theres a colorful history here with which to use and expand on.

$150k probably wont happen- You should go smaller and start with a cheaper/smaller experiment.

So whats the story here, exactly? i'd love to hear- even if you have some links that go in depth with what youve tried before.

Cool stuff man- need  way more information though.

EDIT- This is the guy who tried to do the time travel experiment when he was in high school (or was quite young) in his garage and got in trouble for blacking out the neighborhood or something like that, right? So I'm thinking of the right person.

150k is a tall order. If you can spin this into a social justice issue..then you're cooking with gas! Sprinkle in some feminism, too! Also, a sad sob story would really help.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: rekcuf on February 14, 2016, 02:38:39 PM
150k is a tall order. If you can spin this into a social justice issue..then you're cooking with gas! Sprinkle in some feminism, too! Also, a sad sob story would really help.
Hahahahaha- then get a patreon and watch the dollars flow.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 14, 2016, 02:39:47 PM
Hahahahaha- then get a patreon and watch the dollars flow.

*lisp* Oh, Jesus! Jesus Christ! Our cup runneth over!  ::) ::) ::)

Ciardelo

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 14, 2016, 02:14:31 PM
yes the stupid site made me sign up for facebook. I wanted to keep some anonymity here in Hawaii (I live in Volcano Hawaii) as what I'm probably doing is probably questionable but not illegal.
probably.

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on February 14, 2016, 02:38:39 PM
You got it. Maybe 'Madman' can claim the machine also helps one change their gender?

Madman, keep us appraised at BG if you have any more developments or successes.

Quote from: albrecht on February 14, 2016, 02:59:39 PM
You got it. Maybe 'Madman' can claim the machine also helps one change their gender?

Madman, keep us appraised at BG if you have any more developments or successes.

I hope he is creating a real Hot Tub Time Machine! No Chevy Chase, though. He always makes it weird.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 14, 2016, 02:13:10 PM
Thank you. I'm going to try to be on Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade. I haven't listened to the show yet. I was listening when Art was on a few months ago.

Do yourself a favor and listen to the show some night before you go on it. You should know what you're getting yourself into. You were one of Art's better guests. This is not "Bride of Art", "Son of Art" or even "Daughter of Art." Nothing left of Art except the intro music.

madmanmarcum

Quote from: rekcuf on February 14, 2016, 03:03:28 PM
I hope he is creating a real Hot Tub Time Machine! No Chevy Chase, though. He always makes it weird.

I'm worried about Chevy. Last I saw him he looked like death.

madmanmarcum

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 14, 2016, 05:23:02 PM

I'll tune in tonight and see what it's really like. Like Mr Trumpertantrum says, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

I talked to Art just a few minutes ago and he's going to speak with Heather (I believe that's her name?).

I really only liked the old shows with Art Bell as we all did and the new shows were best attempts at a comeback. It seemed like it was going to take off, it was getting better and better, then it just suddenly died, thanks to whomever decided to attack Art. I don't know the truth to the story, but as a long time listener and fan of Art, I'll defend Art, but I know he has a habit of retiring.

However, I mentioned that I hoped he tries to do some guest spots (if he hasn't already). Maybe he can announce them in advance. That's probably when we're all going to listen anyway, right? Heh heh.

ItsOver

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 14, 2016, 05:29:22 PM
I'll tune in tonight and see what it's really like. Like Mr Trumpertantrum says, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

I talked to Art just a few minutes ago and he's going to speak with Heather (I believe that's her name?).

I really only liked the old shows with Art Bell as we all did and the new shows were best attempts at a comeback. It seemed like it was going to take off, it was getting better and better, then it just suddenly died, thanks to whomever decided to attack Art. I don't know the truth to the story, but as a long time listener and fan of Art, I'll defend Art, but I know he has a habit of retiring.

However, I mentioned that I hoped he tries to do some guest spots (if he hasn't already). Maybe he can announce them in advance. That's probably when we're all going to listen anyway, right? Heh heh.
M Cubed, I hope you can go back in time and talk Art out of quitting.

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 14, 2016, 05:29:22 PM

Glorious. ;D I would tune in to hear your interview, and learn more about your project.  :)

Quote from: madmanmarcum on February 14, 2016, 05:23:02 PM

Yeah, he looks pretty rough these days.