• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A Question for MV

Started by Darth, December 13, 2015, 11:15:20 AM

Darth

MV. Are you going to change bellgab to noorygab? you know that Art Bell is retired again??

conbrio

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how stupid.

Claudius

In the words of the great Carlin, "I have a right to my opinion," you say, "Oh yeah? Well, I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion.".

wr250

Quote from: Darth on December 13, 2015, 11:15:20 AM
MV. Are you going to change bellgab to noorygab georgenoorysucks ? you know that Art Bell is retired again??
fify

FLLFlash

MV. Are you going to change bellgab to noorygab? you know that Art Bell is retired again??

I was going to get on you for posting this lame question but I decided not to. I honestly don't think you can help yourself. Perhaps you should avoid sentences that end in "??".

MV/Liberace!

at this point, i have no idea what direction the forum is going to take.  i suspect it will be determined more by the users than by me.

onan

Quote from: MV on December 13, 2015, 03:21:22 PM
at this point, i have no idea what direction the forum is going to take.  i suspect it will be determined more by the users than by me.

So, derangedbutthurtgab.com?

trostol

call it That Place..or the podcast collective

Here's another question for MV

Let's say the government comes to you and says a suspected terrorist is posting on BellGab and needs access to your website and server to pull IPs and everything that would go along with that kind of investigation. What would your reaction be and how would this happen?

I'm not planning anything for the record.

wr250

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 13, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

Let's say the government comes to you and says a suspected terrorist is posting on BellGab and needs access to your website and server to pull IPs and everything that would go along with that kind of investigation. What would your reaction be and how would this happen?

most likely they would simply serve a warrant to the website provider, MV would know after the fact.

Ciardelo

I would like an official position statement from MV addressing the possibility of AOL coming back as a major service provider. Would you cede your territory to the grassy knoll? Or would you attempt to continue as a separate entity? Not that I'm planning anything.

norland2424

Great now bellgab is on a federal watch list lol.

wr250

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 13, 2015, 06:43:16 PM
I would like an official position statement from MV addressing the possibility of AOL coming back as a major service provider. Would you cede your territory to the grassy knoll? Or would you attempt to continue as a separate entity? Not that I'm planning anything.
aol rebranded as windows 8.something ?

Fawlty

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 13, 2015, 06:43:16 PM

It's a damn good thing I saved all those AOL CD's.  Everyone's gonna want them now!

MV/Liberace!

I would tell them to present a court order.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on December 14, 2015, 03:41:08 AM
I would tell them to present a court order.

Double dare them?

pate

I've (as in "I have") a better/different question:

Q:  I attempted to Google the question (with quotes) "Beer Goggle-fu" why didna i'twerk?  Langueage (*"long leagues at sea") or sis jest NewSpeak?

thanks in'vance!

zeebo

jazgab has a nice ring to it ... but we'd need a vegamite sticky.

coaster

Quote from: pate on December 14, 2015, 04:06:23 AM
I've (as in "I have") a better/different question:

Q:  I attempted to Google the question (with quotes) "Beer Goggle-fu" why didna i'twerk?  Langueage (*"long leagues at sea") or sis jest NewSpeak?

thanks in'vance!
There has got to be more than just alcohol in your drink. You've done some brain damage, son.

coaster

Sell it and move on to greater things.

pate

Quote from: coaster on December 14, 2015, 04:51:30 AM
There has got to be more than just alcohol in your drink. You've done some brain damage, son.
Quote from: coaster on December 14, 2015, 04:58:29 AM

Indeed, sir.

Indeed!

Only MV owns it.  That's what I said...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on December 14, 2015, 04:44:20 AM
jazgab has a nice ring to it ... but we'd need a vegamite sticky.

Or a sticky jazamite?

MV/Liberace!

produce your checkbook, sir.

akwilly

More podcasts and more Falkie! Also some sort of way that we can win prizes.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: akwilly on December 15, 2015, 02:02:15 AM
More podcasts and more Falkie! Also some sort of way that we can win prizes.

If there are prizes, I can assure you, they'll be made of some sort of plastic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on December 15, 2015, 03:08:18 AM
If there are prizes, I can assure you, they'll be made of some sort of plastic.

Pwizes is good, Part used jars of mayo?

CozyRozie

And now that I'm planing to buy it how do you feel about your suggestion.. :D