• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jackstar

Nice false choice. Your analysis, as presented, demonstrably, studiously ignores the astoundingly real possibility that he is 100% bankrolled by DARPA and OP: Mockingbird.

... don't you have a little icon for that? Puzzling.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 21, 2018, 01:57:32 AM
Nice false choice. Your analysis, as presented, demonstrably, studiously ignores the astoundingly real possibility that he is 100% bankrolled by DARPA and OP: Mockingbird.

... don't you have a little icon for that? Puzzling.

False choices. That's your new thing, is it?

P.S. No, you really don't deserve an emoticon right now. Keep trying though. I'm sure you'll get back on course one day.

Dave,  thanks for the interview with Christopher Bonanos.  WeeGee worked gritty noir magic with his black and white photography, and he is deserving of our attention.   I recommend peeps Google “WeeGee Images” to get a good representation of the man’s work.

You left me wanting more after the half-hour interview.  Hehe.  Good job.

ps:  Diane Arbus would be a good subject/topic for Halloween season, speaking of the weird and moody.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 01:53:08 AM
that's just like your opinion

I'm on the side of the truth. Go back to nibbling on penis.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 21, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
I'm on the side of the truth. Go back to nibbling on penis.

You couldn't be because that's the side I'm on and you're not here. Also, immediate disqualification for reaching for an ad hominem too soon.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 02:02:23 AM
that's the side I'm on and you're not here

What, no video?

Exile

Quote from: Jackstar on June 21, 2018, 01:49:51 AM
"... doesn't that statement, pigeon hole them?"

"This obstacle can be surmounted with logic and a hammer. Just ask my ex."

"I don't find your pessimistic attitude towards practice, discipline, and exercise to be very constructive."

1. Only in the broad sense that you cant find a category to put everyone you meet into.  You may think a person is lying because of their manner of speech but they may be telling the absolute truth.

2. I'm skeptical of any statement made in regards to an "ex".  Too many bias's come into play.

3. Should I care and why?

Jackstar

Quote from: Exile on June 21, 2018, 02:04:18 AM
Nice false quote.

Try putting the glass somewheres where the ice won't jiggle itself onto your linoleum.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 20, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

She was very hot until she had all that plastic surgery on her mouth, lips & face.

Here is the story from court docs and his statements from The NY Post Page Six sad situation really;
NEW YORK POST
PAGE SIX
Jay Mohr claims estranged wife has drug and mental problems
By Bryan Hood

March 23, 2017 | 1:49pm

Jay Mohr and Nikki Cox
Getty Images
It doesn’t look as if Jay Mohr will be calling off his divorce from Nikki Cox a second time.

In new court documents, the comedian, 46, alleges that his estranged wife, 38, is battling drug and mental health problems, according to People magazine. He is also asking for sole physical custody of the couple’s son.

In the papers, Mohr claims that he and Cox have continued to live in the same residence since he filed for divorce, for a second time, last December, and that it has had a negative effect on the couple’s 5-year-old son, Meredith Daniel.

He highlighted several instances he claims illustrate Cox’s inability to care for the couple’s son, including leaving the oven on while she and Meredith were asleep and administering a double dose of medicine that caused the boy to vomit in the middle of the night. The actor also said her presence has caused Meredith to regress emotionally and that the child “has been urinating and defecating in his pants.”

“Nikki’s poor parenting decisions affect Meredith’s well-being,” read the papers, which were obtained by People. “Her refusal to discipline Meredith has made me the parent who enforces the rules in our house. When I have checked on Meredith in the middle of the night, I have walked into the master bedroom to see Meredith and Nikki awake at 2:00 a.m, watching cartoons and eating candy.”

Mohr also said that Cox came to him this January and told him she thought she was pregnant again and that the child was his, even though he is azoospermic, meaning that his semen contains no sperm.

Last July, Mohr filed for divorce from Cox claiming that the actress self-medicated to cope with depression and that he feared for their son’s safety.

He rescinded the petition six days later, telling Page Six, “We are very married, very in love and that’s really all there is.”

In the documents, Mohr also explained why he filed for divorce a second time, stating, “While I acknowledge that I still love Nikki, I also acknowledge that we can no longer be married to each other, and I cannot continue to raise our son in a toxic environment.”

The comedian and Cox started dating in 2004 and married two years later. He has another son, Jackson, from a previous marriage to model Nicole Chamberlain.

Representatives for Mohr declined a request for comment

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 01:55:17 AM
So, your logic in this is simply that it's hard to make money at it so why would anyone lie? :D

Nope, far from it.  I don't believe everything.  I do want to believe the best in people however. Some people, for example Michael Horn, are simply attention seekers but sometimes the attention gets a person in trouble especially with employers.  In Keith's case, he works for a major infotech firm and the spotlight has caused him a bit of notoriety at work and among his neighbors. Also, I hardly believe a word that comes out of Joshua P. Warren's mouth.

Now if a person write books for a living like Whitley Strieber, Nick Redfern, and even David Paulides, I become a bit more suspicious.  You have a line of books that you sell and you try to attack the the subject from a different angle with a unique twist.  Maybe the angle is legitimate or maybe not.  I'm not casting aspersions on those writers specifically but it does make sense to be a bit more skeptical.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
I do want to believe the best in people

The cognitive dissonance expressed in this statement is well over nine thousand.

By way of example--because I respect you--I'll proffer the plight of the poor migrant from the Middle East, who is fleeing mostly not from war, famine, disease, and poverty--they got that shit in spades, but the real thing to flee from is all the depleted uranium dust.

In that context--that is, wanting to believe the best in people--what is the "best person" to do? As my response, were I to wake up one morning and find my water table and my fucking genome had been poisoned for generations to come, would be to turn the rest of my life into something quite resembling the second act of a Schwarzenegger action flick.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
Now if a person write books for a living like Whitley Strieber, Nick Redfern, and even David Paulides, I become a bit more suspicious.

Watch out! Those fuckin' libraries are almost everywhere.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 12:34:05 AM
Sorry to hear that Paulides won't come on your show.
Why won't he come on with our Dave?
Maybe he'll do a show with Winnie!?
Either way he and Knapp are always good. When he did a show with AB before HW took over, it was like Art was pulling teeth to get him to talk. Art didn't sound like he was at the top of his game. Surprised because I thought it would have been a good show. But there was no flow. Sounded from the get go like neither of them got any sleep the nighr before!??  Or like both of them could careless  or didn't really want to talk.Go back and listen. Paulides and Knapp just have a connection. If u believe it or not, it's interesting radio.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 12:34:52 AM
Not with Norrie. That was awful but with Knapp. Good George has spoiled him
Good to see u TL, long time no see/hear!

My dear really what shows with old shoe polish head Jorch is ever really good? He isn't into any of the topics and has the IQ of a door knob.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 12:41:44 AM
Yeah, still I bet Dave S. could have a good convo with Paulides.
Correct, because out goof Dave is a Pro baby!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 12:43:14 AM
Like spunk?
Spunk like spirt, or toughness etc? Or plain old jizzum!?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 12:53:20 AM
I think truly demonic cases are somewhat rare.  Maybe you should bring on Adam Blai or Bill Bean and have a discussion.
Or retired NYPD police Sgt. & assistant to the late Fr. Malachi Martin... author Ralph Starrchi...(not sure of his last name spelling.)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Bluejay on June 21, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

All I want to know, and this goes way back from...which of these two are pitching and who's  catching! Or are they switch hitters as well?
Asking for a friend, initials of WS.

Bart Ell

Watch your step, DAVE SCHRADER!
You painted me as an idea thief on your show last night.
I am a visionary!
#LEGACY

BellHop

Never listened to a Dave show, planning on doing so tonight. What should I know beforehand to be prepared?

ItsOver

Quote from: Exile on June 21, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
Because people are strange. You can't pigeon hole them no matter how hard you try,

Ever catch someone in a obvious and provable lie?  The liar will never admit to lying. The more evidence you provide against the lie, the more adamant they become that the lie is truth. Once the liar becomes convinced that the lie is truth, any argument against is wasted effort.
I'm shocked and stunned.  Could this possibly occur even on BellGab?  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 12:34:05 AM
Sorry to hear that Paulides won't come on your show.
Why is that?  Hell, Paulides will even come on with Noory.

Sean92008

Quote from: BellHop on June 21, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Never listened to a Dave show, planning on doing so tonight. What should I know beforehand to be prepared?
Be prepared to have the second fastest 3 hours of radio...  I'd say 9 out of 10 times he accomplishes that.

There's no weird pauses, stretches and affectations so , if you like that, you're going to feel like he's a speed speaker when it's really just that he is normal.

Some of the guests were booked for Heather, those who weren't pre-booked are usually friends with Dave through the many projects he does in the visual and aural mediums...  It makes for a slightly more down home, entertaining listen.  This is a big difference from a recluse who has FB or phone "buddies."

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on June 21, 2018, 08:12:47 AM
Why is that?  Hell, Paulides will even come on with Noory.
I won't spoil it if you're a Time Traveler. He explained why...

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 21, 2018, 08:17:18 AM
I won't spoil it if you're a Time Traveler. He explained why...
No, I haven't been a Time Traveler since the Last Quittening.  Damn stalkers.  ;)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 21, 2018, 06:29:40 AM
Watch your step, DAVE SCHRADER!
You painted me as an idea thief on your show last night.
I am a visionary!
#LEGACY

Bart Ell: A Man of Influence.