• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Doomed

Quote from: TigerLily on May 26, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
Those are people who like George. Good Dave has too much personality for them
A tree stump has too much personality for them.

DANIEL!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 26, 2018, 01:05:56 AM
Oh dear.  That's a big 'un.  I don't think Daniel could wrap himself around that one.
Have a great weekend, Win and Dave.

;D ;D ;D

#you must be so accustomed with it on a daily basis
#anal giant

Heathrow Wade

Quote from: yoursongs on May 26, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
Did anybody see this?  Sorry if it's been posted before.  She posted it to Crystal's FB page.

[attachment=1,msg1232208]

Heather totally didn't pay Slasha to post that for her!

Hells Mole

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 25, 2018, 09:11:46 PM
NEW THREAD FOR MR. WINNIE
MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT - DAVE SCHRADER

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12178.msg1231623#msg1231623

Are y'all conceding this thread to Ms. Wade?

Hells Mole

Quote from: brig on May 25, 2018, 10:15:20 PM
I understand the intention, but I'm sorry, I'm not going to follow two threads during the show.  I feel bad, I'm not trying to ignore the people in "the OTHER thread" .

Me neither.

DANIEL!

#Great second guest portion of the show tonight
#Thank you for the ride

Hells Mole

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 25, 2018, 10:22:46 PM
#sweet delicious Heather I'm so happy that I have you to calm my nerves and body with

Quote from: yoursongs on May 26, 2018, 12:49:01 AM
Is Dave a "wizard", or consider himself a wizard?  Also found this from a few years ago.

https://www.change.org/p/coast-to-coast-am-remove-dave-schrader-from-coast-to-coast-am/c?source_location=petition_show

''Pompous, abusive, bullying, domineering and commandeers the entire discussion'', ''condescending'', ''spends too much time giving his opinions on everything and not letting the listeners hear more from the guests he is interviewing'', ''arrogant and closed minded''.

They seem to be confusing Dave with Ian

Quote from: yoursongs on May 26, 2018, 01:11:09 AM
Did anybody see this?  Sorry if it's been posted before.  She posted it to Crystal's FB page.

[attachment=1,msg1232208]

Correct.  Art intended MITD to be a shit show run by an unlistenable hack amateur.

Hells Mole

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 26, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
Correct.  Art intended MITD to be a shit show run by an unlistenable hack amateur.

Her level of capability is not even at the level of amateur.

DANIEL!

#the other thread should be dedicated to treat monica's anal canal malfunctions only

#this thread has blood and sweat of Bellgabbers
#yes the other thread has Dave's name in it
#but this thread is the thread where Dave Scharder slammed his balls against the gates of the MITD FORTRESS
#and open them all wide
#this is his clay to claim and hold
#if Liberace thinks that adding Dave Schrader name to this thread is proper let mv show his balls
#otherwise let's kill Freya and her idea

DANIEL!

#sweet juicy Heather I'm tired of pounding sense into these cement blocks
#I feel your arms wrapped around me holding me tight
#preventing me from smashing their unstable melons

DANIEL!

Quote from: Freyja on May 25, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
Thinks it's time for Dave to have his own thread without all the Heather Wade and Art Bell BS.

I am starting this thread for Dave's MITD, for his take on the genre, for his shows, his and Ms Win's input, for feedback, conversation and chat before, during/about  Dave's show and not the whole shitload for anyone else in the MITD debacle....yeah, but this site is not known for that.

Let me start off.

I just listened to the show with Atwater. It was a great subject and one I was looking forward to, however my impression from the interview made me visualize that Dave was in some interrogation room with Atwater.

Dave you had some great questions, however the feel of the show was just like I wrote above. It really wasn't a conversation, however more of an interrogation. Overall the program was ok. however my suggestion to you is to make it more like an exploration with the guest vs a more interrogative style.

What I am missing in your shows to date is the feeling that you are sitting in your own home with whatever "guest", person ..asking the questions that you/we seek vs those that you feel your audience wants or will scrutinize you for. Art was a master at this, BS or not.   

If any of you think this is a good idea, then please use this thread going forward.

If not ...carry on..BRAAPs and many tide pods.

#Freyja, I'm missing your rotten corpse being eaten by rats

DaveSchrader

Quote from: yoursongs on May 26, 2018, 01:06:03 AM
No, that's Steve Miller, I know him, and you're not him I don't think.  The only reason I asked is I heard something about you were going to a "wizard convention" or something.

I will be a guest speaker here, next weekend.

https://wizardworld.com/comiccon/des-moines

DANIEL!

Quote from: Freyja on May 25, 2018, 05:55:13 PM
Thinks it's time for Dave to have his own thread without all the Heather Wade and Art Bell BS.

I am starting this thread for Dave's MITD, for his take on the genre, for his shows, his and Ms Win's input, for feedback, conversation and chat before, during/about  Dave's show and not the whole shitload for anyone else in the MITD debacle....yeah, but this site is not known for that.

Let me start off.

I just listened to the show with Atwater. It was a great subject and one I was looking forward to, however my impression from the interview made me visualize that Dave was in some interrogation room with Atwater.

Dave you had some great questions, however the feel of the show was just like I wrote above. It really wasn't a conversation, however more of an interrogation. Overall the program was ok. however my suggestion to you is to make it more like an exploration with the guest vs a more interrogative style.

What I am missing in your shows to date is the feeling that you are sitting in your own home with whatever "guest", person ..asking the questions that you/we seek vs those that you feel your audience wants or will scrutinize you for. Art was a master at this, BS or not.   

If any of you think this is a good idea, then please use this thread going forward.

If not ...carry on..BRAAPs and many tide pods.

#Freyja reading your post I wish for Hitler to be fully active, and as a principle I hate that fucker.
#you are that dumb.

Chad Jacobs

How is everybody else liking the music? I feel that it's improving. I wonder if Dave/Keith have considered using classical music in the public domain. I also love the sound of Tim Renner's band (Stone Breath) that he uses on his podcast Strange Familiars it's some of the most "haunted" around (it's one of the main reasons I listen to the podcast. Here is one song   https://stonebreath.bandcamp.com/album/fallow  ). He (Tim) might allow the use of his music just for the promo.

Rix Gins

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 01:59:45 AM

#glad to see you back, "DANIEL"

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 01:59:45 AM
#sweet juicy Heather I'm tired of pounding sense into these cement blocks
#I feel your arms wrapped around me holding me tight

Why are you ... spending so much time on this project you have. Whatever that is.

DANIEL!

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 26, 2018, 02:41:16 AM
How is everybody else liking the music? I feel that it's improving. I wonder if Dave/Keith have considered using classical music in the public domain. I also love the sound of Tim Renner's band (Stone Breath) that he uses on his podcast Strange Familiars it's some of the most "haunted" around (it's one of the main reason I listen to the podcast here is one song   https://stonebreath.bandcamp.com/album/fallow  ). He (Tim) might allow the use of his music just for the promo.

#I wish for the intro music to be played bit longer at the opening of the show to set the mood up
#right now host comes too fast
#too industrial
#also maybe to have "warning" sound or some very specific music before the break 
#so the guest knows that the host will be announcing the break
#right now cutting off the guest it happens too rapidly
#nevertheless enjoying the shows very much
#except last night that creepy guy in the first hour
#lol

DANIEL!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 26, 2018, 02:53:50 AM
Why are you ... spending so much time on this project you have. Whatever that is.

#to give you ideas for your next bestseller 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 02:59:54 AM
#I wish for the intro music to be played bit longer at the opening of the show to set the mood up
#right now host comes too fast
#too industrial
#also maybe to have "warning" sound or some very specific music before the break 
#so the guest knows that the host will be announcing the break
#right now cutting off the guest it happens too rapidly
#nevertheless enjoying the shows very much
#except last night that creepy guy in the first hour
#lol

Do you have a successful podcast? Can you show everyone how it's properly done?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 03:03:59 AM
#to give you ideas for your next bestseller

Do it. Present an idea.

DANIEL!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 26, 2018, 03:04:01 AM
Do you have a successful podcast? Can you show everyone how it's properly done?

#MD is right that you are dumb.

DANIEL!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 26, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
#MD is right that you are boring.

Then why are you answering me?

DANIEL!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 26, 2018, 03:15:01 AM
Shit answer. Barf.

#shit poster gets shit answer
#I learned from MD the way he was handling you