• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 25, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
Sean might just be giving the Ol’ V  the business.

i hope so.

ItsOver

Quote from: DANIEL! on May 25, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
#I don't have mixed feelings about you my dear Heather
#my feelings are steady and solid
#I'm burning with desire for you my precious
This may help you with your burning.

HumanBeing

She left her gun in the little girls room  ::)
Pahrump is like a parody 'reality' show  ;D

https://www.facebook.com/nyecountysheriff/videos/1104963699646804/

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 25, 2018, 12:03:27 PM
Sean might just be giving the Ol’ V  the business.

LOL!

...literally... ;D

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 25, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

it's a mistake anyone can make but one someone in her position can never make. oof x1000

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 25, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
Dear God, not another name change??

:P
It's always fun to see your work being emulated by people you respect have to bitch with on BG, so if people start using "Lee," I will have considered it at triumph of monu-mental perpetuity.

In spite of being a flaming heterosexual, I absolutely love Lee Liberace. He is the Jimi Hendrix of piano, minus the lighter fluid. My daughter being asked to play the Liberace Museum twice is one of the biggest thrills in my life. That weighs pretty heavily considering who I've worked for and with.   I actually like the Liberace name, but thought it would be funny... I see I got somebody's attention 😁.

Personally, I would prefer MV and refer to EVIL MV as EMV.

Praise Lee (Liberace)

Bart Ell

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 25, 2018, 01:19:11 PM
That weighs pretty heavily considering who I've worked for and with.

If you could build a time machine and go back thirty years you might actually impress a person or two with the names you are always dying to drop.

#Dissacy

Metron2267

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 25, 2018, 01:24:46 PM
If you could build a time machine and go back thirty years you might actually impress a person or two with the names you are always dying to drop.

#Dissacy

Careful there, he'll post your property tax records...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 25, 2018, 01:19:11 PM
It's always fun to see your work being emulated by people you respect have to bitch with on BG, so if people start using "Lee," I will have considered it at triumph of monu-mental perpetuity.

In spite of being a flaming heterosexual, I absolutely love Lee Liberace. He is the Jimi Hendrix of piano, minus the lighter fluid. My daughter being asked to play the Liberace Museum twice is one of the biggest thrills in my life. That weighs pretty heavily considering who I've worked for and with.   I actually like the Liberace name, but thought it would be funny... I see I got somebody's attention 😁.

Personally, I would prefer MV and refer to EVIL MV as EMV.

Praise Lee (Liberace)

I thought he changed his name again, though I had no idea who “Lee” might be. I guess a great alternative to Liberace, which I see as too Fancypants, to be honest. ;)

How cool, for your daughter. That would be an honor, though I can’t say I’m a fan of L’s work. I spent some time in PA with a friend and her grandmother. That woman was completely obsessed with him. This was months after his death, which was of no small concern. It was neverending on her television..

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 25, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

#Dissacy

Sheesh, if you didn't constantly ask your minions to suck and swallow, I might have been keen to work for you.  As it is Bart Ell, your #legacy is that you haven't been banned on Facebook yet...  or is that Twitter?  Instagram? BellGab? 

"Damn, your a serviver" - Michael T Vara 😁

Bluejay

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 25, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
I thought he changed his name again, though I had no idea who “Lee” might be. I guess a great alternative to Liberace, which I see as too Fancypants, to be honest. ;)

How cool, for your daughter. That would be an honor, though I can’t say I’m a fan of L’s work. I spent some time in PA with a friend and her grandmother. That woman was completely obsessed with him. This was months after his death, which was of no small concern. It was neverending on her television..

Friday

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 25, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Most disturbing is the idea of her fielding calls while taking a shit.

69CheckMate

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 25, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
I'm sad to say he has no nipples anymore.  :'(

I like the music.

[attachment=1]

Hells Mole

Quote from: chefist on May 24, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

It is so very disturbing how normal he looks.  The face of a monster is the face we all see in the mirror, potentially.  No fangs, green skin, distorted features, claws, or any such thing.  An attractive, well-spoken and reasonably charismatic guy that dresses like a lawyer may be savagely torturing, raping and murdering women by the busload.  You can't learn about these predators and continue to take anyone you meet for granted.  It could be your lawyer, it could be the friendly grocery store manager, it could be a church deacon, a prominent politician, a school teacher.  In fact it is far more likely to be a "respectable" type member of society then a disheveled street person.
Anyway, Bundy and Dahmer are both fascinating because of the amount of footage and interviews that exist but Dahmer's forthcoming admissions and self-awareness make him more conceivable, or vaguely relatable to the average person whereas Bundy never stopped manipulating, lying, playing games right up to the moment of execution.
I wish they had caught Bundy at least once, in prison or somesuch where someone wasn't actually be victimized by him, having some manner of violent episode or visible psychotic break, or just some kind of crack in his "I'm an amicable, reasonable fellow" veneer.  Maybe he was even that way as he committed those godawful acts.  He was one of the best cases for pure evil because he just doesn't seem mentally unbalanced but completely aware that he is some kind of apex hunter.

Juan

Quote from: Friday on May 25, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
Most disturbing is the idea of her fielding calls while taking a shit.
I’m finally convinced. We need gun control. A firearms ban.

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 25, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

I don't remember if I got this across as I talked to Karen when she cracked open the mic on KNYE, did I not make a reference to them not being like the rest of the world?  Maybe I watered it down too much by mentioning TMZ.

There's some crazy ass stuff there...  Considering Karen came from Southern California, I would think she would be a little wiser to the world.

That sheriff, whew!

Father Jack

Quote from: Juan on May 25, 2018, 01:45:22 PM
I'm finally convinced. We need gun control. A firearms ban.

I believe in gun control. I have guns and I control them. I carry everywhere.

painter17

Quote from: cweb on May 25, 2018, 06:17:04 AM
Ha. "The destruction of the whole paranormal genre" because we refuse to deal with things like poor production quality? Because we call out bullshit artists? Because we have some (admittedly rough) fun with it?

All the stuff about Art's personal life aside, this community is most in touch with what made his show special. If Lasha's brand of paranormal is the new "genre," then let it die a quick death.

Rum Ham!

69CheckMate

Quote from: Father Jack on May 25, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

[attachment=1]

Metron2267

Mega Roswells to ya!

Bart Ell

#PewPewacy