• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
Looks like they eat rather well at their seminars, too.

I like the guy who double-spoons to get that stuff down!

WinWinS

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 24, 2018, 10:55:24 PM
They said legs, ears and snout weren't proper proportions... 

Fukushima.
A lot of over breeding can cause deformities in animals especially in felines and canines

Bart Ell

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

60% of that table said HI MOM, I'M BACK when they got home.
The other 40% had their moms pick them up at the restaurant.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 07:49:26 PM
Asking a legit question..

Why would Roswells get banned for calling someone a pedo, yet at least one currently active member (see above) has posted several dozen times that Art was one.. and yet MV has not banned them? In what world does that make sense?

It makes sense because that's not why she was banned.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

Hahaha I didn't see that.  A little googling (yes I'm kinda bored with this topic) suggests this is King's Fish House somewhere in southern Cal or Henderson NV or Tempe AZ.  I think it's enough to say remote viewers have a certain look, and that Major Ed is an outlier.

El Chorro

Sometheen going on there

TigerLily

Evening all. I just got here a few minutes ago but already sounds fascinating. I like when the paranormal can intersect with science

albrecht

Quote from: WinWinS on May 24, 2018, 10:59:31 PM
A lot of over breeding can cause deformities in animals especially in felines and canines

I thibk allow to shoot em now but not when 'reintroducing' so small initial pop interbreed? I know they try to take stock from other populations. .also yotee n wolves n dogs can interbreed to variius effects. And, of course, weird govt experiments, dog fighting folks trying to get winners, etc?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on May 24, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
Evening all. I just got here a few minutes ago but already sounds fascinating. I like when the paranormal can intersect with science

Evening, m'lady. It is pretty juicy, isn't it?

El Chorro

Where's that PaulK? Did he get banned? Waiting for his bombshell about Art's note and Heather!

El Chorro

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

I thibk allow to shoot em now but not when 'reintroducing' so small initial pop interbreed? I know they try to take stock from other populations. .also yotee n wolves n dogs can interbreed to variius effects. And, of course, weird govt experiments, dog fighting folks trying to get winners, etc?

You've been hacked by Vara

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 24, 2018, 11:01:02 PM
Hahaha I didn't see that.  A little googling (yes I'm kinda bored with this topic) suggests this is King's Fish House somewhere in southern Cal or Henderson NV or Tempe AZ.  I think it's enough to say remote viewers have a certain look, and that Major Ed is an outlier.

I really don't mind "paranormal" or "speculation",  as long as its something current, that I haven't heard about before, or at least over and over.  Tonight, I'm here to listen to the callers.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 24, 2018, 10:33:41 PM
Although I do not suffer from erectile dysfunction, I've been purchasing that for years from a local Asian store that stinks to high hell of wonderful curiosities. Those little daily bottles are full of now, expensive nectar.  That said, perhaps that's the reason I don't have the dreaded penile affliction. If I stop, will a tree fall in the forest?

Think I'll fuck my wife tonight tomorrow.
wife.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 11:04:14 PM
Evening, m'lady. It is pretty juicy, isn't it?

Good evening, Doc. How are you feeling tonight?

Quote from: sydtron on May 24, 2018, 09:55:55 PM
Heard something about Lasha being fired from her "Volunteer" position with Heather?? Just a rumor for now. Anyone else heard  anything?

I assume Lasha was the brains behind Heather's plan to unplug from Keith's network, plug into another one, and keep all the subscription money for herself.  After all, Lasha's plan to set up a competing forum to this one and entice all the posters there worked out great.

I'm starting to think she's not a very good psychic.

albrecht

Quote from: El Chorro on May 24, 2018, 11:05:56 PM
You've been hacked by Vara
Ha. Yeah. On phone not laptop. Not good for posting esp after a few.

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on May 24, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

Hey, TL. I'm gonna be a Princeton Egg.  :D

I don't have a gofundme page up yet tho.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 24, 2018, 11:10:28 PM
I assume Lasha was the brains behind Heather's plan to unplug from Keith's network, plug into another one, and keep all the subscription money for herself.  After all, Lasha's plan to set up a competing forum to this one and entice all the posters there worked out great.

I'm starting to think she's not a very good psychic.

such a disappointment.

TigerLily

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 11:12:33 PM
Hey, TL. I'm gonna be a Princeton Egg.  :D

I don't have a gofundme page up yet tho.

Dunno, Zen. I kinda like you the way you are

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on May 24, 2018, 11:09:53 PM
Good evening, Doc. How are you feeling tonight?

Vigorous, thank you. And you? :)

timebandit

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 24, 2018, 11:00:20 PM
60% of that table said HI MOM, I'M BACK when they got home.
The other 40% had their moms pick them up at the restaurant.
and the remaining 10% puts on a mom skin suit when they get home.

chefist

Sure it exists... watch Ghostbusters...geesh

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: timebandit on May 24, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
and the remaining 10% put on the mom skin suit when they got home.

Stop the contest, folks. It''s over! Our Blue Ribbon winner!! ;D

DANIEL!

Quote from: El Chorro on May 24, 2018, 11:04:37 PM
Where's that PaulK? Did he get banned? Waiting for his bombshell about Art's note and Heather!

#maybe
#he posted picture of GravitySucks few days ago
#same picture that GravitySucks posted on Bellgab himself long time ago
#mv knows

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on May 24, 2018, 11:06:35 PM
I really don't mind "paranormal" or "speculation",  as long as its something current, that I haven't heard about before, or at least over and over.  Tonight, I'm here to listen to the callers.

Me too, dear, I'm trying to stay awake by convincing myself his voice sounds a little like Hoagie.

Spookcat

This has nothing to do with the show. I just wanted to share this honking cat during the break.

https://youtu.be/omTE4iM7pTA