• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
Don't get him started. He's like one of those yappy dogs that won't shut up until he needs to go to sleep.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on May 24, 2018, 08:00:53 PM
I wasn’t posting much then but I was in the thread every night. I sort of knew where to look.

I guess the search function is case-sensitive when it wants to be.

Quote from: Dreamlander on May 24, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
I just listened to last night's show and that ouija board story got me thinking.  Will we ever get to hear Art's ouija board story now that he's gone?  Did he ever tell it to anyone else or write it down?  Is it in his will to release it?

There was no Ouija Board story. 

As with much else, he lied about having one.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Zenman on May 24, 2018, 07:05:44 PM
Who originated "Braaps"? Was it SciFi?
This is the first Braaps post: Dixon Bawls 

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8014.msg452700#msg452700

Then ShayP a minute or so later.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 24, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
There was no Ouija Board story. 

As with much else, he lied about having one.

Or he had several. None of which were made in the USA

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
Huh?! You tried arguing that The New Testament is Jewish because Jesus was. I disagreed and this is disparaging to Jews?! Get a grip! Maybe you brain is just so calorie deprived it can't think straight anymore. ::)

The authors were Jews

Listening right now to Mike "The Hamburgler" Vara trying to understand 5th grade science...

albrecht

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 07:49:26 PM
Asking a legit question..

Why would Roswells get banned for calling someone a pedo, yet at least one currently active member (see above) has posted several dozen times that Art was one.. and yet MV has not banned them? In what world does that make sense?
For the most part you cannot defame someone who is dead. Oddly though in Texas there is a law "(blackening of the dead") and you can sue for damages when a dead person is defamed but as always "truth is the ultimate defense."

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/CP/htm/CP.73.htm

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 24, 2018, 07:57:18 PM
Dixon Bawls

Good find...going through it was he and ShayP saying it to one another that started the trend...took a few days to catch on with others. ha.

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2018, 08:06:58 PM
For the most part you cannot defame someone who is dead.
How about pissing on their grave?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 24, 2018, 08:09:12 PM
How about pissing on their grave?

He didn’t say deflame

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
Can you cite me a quotation of AJ saying the things you claim he does or are you just Baaaing because you heard some other sheep doing that? :D

Well, the Sandy Hook parents and an FBI agent are suing him for defamation. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/24/sandy-hook-families-sue-infowars-alex-jones-over-conspiracy-theory/641159002/

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 24, 2018, 08:07:46 PM
Good find...going through it was he and ShayP saying it to one another that started the trend...took a few days to catch on with others. ha.
It was a fun time then.  I didn’t post much but listened to Hoagie when I could.  That show and thread was a lot of fun back then.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 24, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

Synchronicity is a thing. That was the night every one was giving RCH shit for interviewing a pedophile.

Bluejay

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

She can use this, I mean it's already made for her....... I see no reason why not to! Plus, it's pretty snappy.... Pretty damn snappy indeed.

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 08:11:48 PM
Synchronicity is a thing. That was the night every one was giving RCH shit for interviewing a pedophile.
BellGab is always one post away from pedo or Hitler talk.

Zenman

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 24, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

Looks like Dixon is the confirmed originator of the term in the osom thread, and Shay gets credit as the first official user.

Quote from: whoozit on May 24, 2018, 08:14:17 PM
BellGab is always one post away from pedo or Hitler talk.

Hitler was a pedo.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 24, 2018, 08:11:16 PM
It was a fun time then.  I didn’t post much but listened to Hoagie when I could.  That show and thread was a lot of fun back then.

I really liked it, but couldn't stay up that late...so I just caught a few shows. I still catch a show now and again.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 24, 2018, 08:16:05 PM
I really liked it, but couldn't stay up that late...so I just caught a few shows. I still catch a show now and again.
Yeah it was late.  I’m on the east coast and subscribed but when I couldn’t sleep I’d listen live.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 04:51:24 PM
Just playing along with the guy trying to distract me from the fact that your support of the offical Sandy Hook story is based on nothing but your feelz. ;D

Still trying to prove you're the dumbest person on BellGab?  Relax, you won.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 24, 2018, 08:15:13 PM
Hitler was a pedo.

IDK man, Some crazy people claim Hitler was a NAZI too but i am going to need more proof.

Zenman

Quote from: Bluejay on May 24, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

OK, Nelson gets the confirmed first non-BG usage, lol.

SergeantMajor

Listening to Moronic Vera touting the real Midnite in the Desert premier on Monday...what a tool.

Zenman

Quote from: whoozit on May 24, 2018, 08:22:00 PM
Yeah it was late.  I’m on the east coast and subscribed but when I couldn’t sleep I’d listen live.

The GARCH. (Golden Age of RCH)

Ha! 3 years from now, I get credit.

time to watch Kamen Rider Amazon.

Asuka Langley

Either Roswells, Art got banned again or the fry timer went off and shes seasoning them and making another batch.