• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: spookcat on May 23, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
Dave said "bastard" yesterday. Not sure if that's a no no in the radio world these days.

Gimlin's burps are now legendary.

praise gerd!

TigerLily

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 11:03:23 PM
I cut WhiteTroll some slack.  He seems like a very lonely man.

Ok. If it's cool with you it's cool with me

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on May 23, 2018, 11:01:14 PM
To be fair, a vape juice company that's entirely built upon billing itself as "organic" has a vested interest in you thinking PG is evil.

Food grade co-solvents are few and far between...I formulated edible inkjet inks...primary co-solvents are propylene glycol, glycerine and ethyl alcohol...very few others you can use...

Time to bring LMH on the show, Dave, to discuss the booms.

Aquarius

Quote from: Kolchak on May 23, 2018, 11:01:14 PM
To be fair, a vape juice company that's entirely built upon billing itself as "organic" has a vested interest in you thinking PG is evil.

Perhaps they exist because there's a legitimate need and an interested (albeit minority) customer base?

Spookcat

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 23, 2018, 11:03:08 PM
That sudden stop to the bumper music keeps giving my eardrums whiplash. I don’t like it.

I thought he was carrying the torch for Heather Wade who was carrying the torch for Art Bell.

His very first show, he said He's not Art, and isn't trying to be. He isn't Heather and isn't trying to be.

Tinfoil_Helm

What have I missed in the last 72 hours?  Art has a dark past and Heather already bailed Vera's network?

mrs. dave, im still bottomless.

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on May 23, 2018, 11:06:12 PM
What have I missed in the last 72 hours?  Art has a dark past and Heather already bailed Vera's network?

she hasn't bailed yet. 

Belles

Quote from: WinWinS on May 23, 2018, 10:59:02 PM
They use propylene glycol not ethylene glycol and mix it with vegetable glycerin

And please let us know when you find anything from the FDA that's says e-liquid is safe.  Not going to happen any time soon.  Big pharma makes $$$ from aids to help ppl stop smoking.

Bluejay

Quote from: spookcat on May 23, 2018, 11:05:54 PM
His very first show, he said He's not Art, and isn't trying to be. He isn't Heather and isn't trying to be.

WinWinS

Dave said "bastard" yesterday. Not sure if that's a no no in the radio world these days.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TigerLily on May 23, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
Second time you've mentioned brig is a Bella. I don't think she likes it. I could be wrong

Don't think so.

Isn't this just the cutest ever avatar you ever saw? So sweet, almost made me cry when saw it

Love Brig

Bastard, crap and ass are fine.  You can even say bs but anything harder is verboten.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2018, 10:52:39 PM
this really takes me back.

Oh me too.  Old fiberglass, mildew, coffee in a plaid thermos, sunlight slanting through the smoke.  Blessed memory.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 23, 2018, 11:08:16 PM
Bastard, crap and ass are fine.  You can even say bs but anything harder is verboten.

That's right, you crapass bastard!  ;D

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 23, 2018, 11:08:39 PM
Oh me too.  Old fiberglass, mildew, coffee in a plaid thermos, sunlight slanting through the smoke.  Blessed memory.

Bologna sandwiches with plain potato chips...and a Hamms or RC Cola...God Bless America.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 11:09:22 PM
That's right, you crapass bastard!  ;D

Falkie says "crapist," is that allowed?

Lilith

Quote from: TigerLily on May 23, 2018, 11:05:17 PM
Ok. If it's cool with you it's cool with me

I find his obsession sad, but entertaining.   ;D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 11:05:22 PM
Food grade co-solvents are few and far between...I formulated edible inkjet inks...primary co-solvents are propylene glycol, glycerine and ethyl alcohol...very few others you can use...

Well that just kills the flavor!

Ghost Nutter

On Whitley Strieber...I'm not a big fan of the guy..''but he'd make a much better interview if he wasn't always asked the same questions every time

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 11:10:18 PM
Bologna sandwiches with plain potato chips...and a Hamms or RC Cola...God Bless America.

it's to die for.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 11:10:18 PM
Bologna sandwiches with plain potato chips...

Absolutely.  Blackened hotdogs and cans of Dinty Moore...

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 23, 2018, 11:11:49 PM
Well that just kills the flavor!

Ha...I'm surprised how large food grade inkjet inks have grown...they are used everywhere now.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 23, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
Second time you've mentioned brig is a Bella. I don't think she likes it. I could be wrong

Brig would never allow herself to be a card carrying member of any group that would have her as a member.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 11:03:23 PM
I cut WhiteTroll some slack.  He seems like a very lonely man.

I am..so nice of you to notice brig.. you are number one.

Thank you

Love brig

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
Ha...I'm surprised how large food grade inkjet inks have grown...they are used everywhere now.

I'm partial to the tide pod flavored cartridges myself.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 23, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Absolutely.  Blackened hotdogs and cans of Dinty Moore...

YES...burnt hot dogs...required...Dinty Moore and Stag Chili or Bush's pork and beans...