• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 20, 2018, 02:21:41 AM
Has there been any empirical analysis that endorses the validity of reverse speech?  The shows about reverse speech seem to spend a great deal of time listening to reverse speech with very little explanation as to reasons to believe it is valid.

Yes... I've found some of my own. Good enough for me. I'll post one sometime.

As Oates mentions it is called congruence, where the reversal matches the person's thoughts and topic of conversation and yada yada. I'm sure it's all on his website. I'm sure it's being suppressed in the mainstream for obvious reasons.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 02:29:00 AM
Yes... I've found some of my own. Good enough for me. I'll post one sometime.

As Oates mentions it is called congruence, where the reversal matches the person's thoughts and topic of conversation and yada yada. I'm sure it's all on his website. I'm sure it's being suppressed in the mainstream for obvious reasons.

If his theory was true every second of someone’s reversed speech would be coherent. Not just one or two random seconds.

Lilith

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 01:04:43 AM
Spooky Tim... if you catch this... have you or anyone you know ever performed any ghost hunts in a dead mall? All the ghost shows I have seen in the past seem to target homes, hotels, restaurants, asylums, graveyards, museums, factories, etc. Not saying it hasn't been done, just haven't seen it. Of course there is Dawn of the Dead and Clyde Lewis' Orange Julius monster, but a crossing of malls and ghosts seems rare.

Here's your guy then, he explores EVERYTHING :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEjbiYwfUTA

There is a list of Haunted Malls on this page.  I love to watch this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=exploring+haunted+malls

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2018, 02:31:36 AM
If his theory was true every second of someone’s reversed speech would be coherent. Not just one or two random seconds.

Can you understand every second of what someone says in Hindi... or French... etc... forward... or backward? There are so many things that influence language from cadence to dialect, you can't expect everything to translate the same way (or at all) for everyone. Another analogy would be a beaten up record. Everything that was laid down on the record makes sense, but you have a bunch of warps and warbles and scratches and clicks that are getting in the way. Reversals I have found can run seconds to over half a minute of continual unspliced coherence. On some level it all makes sense, but our brain is unable to comprehend most of it. There are many things in science like that.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 20, 2018, 01:45:07 AM
If I haven't commented yet, this was enjoyable!  Drop the Heather stuff and submit it to George Noory's emerging artists series 😀
https://youtu.be/tDOcWDbZwgY

Thanks - and I'll take that under serious advisement! :)

ONeill

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 19, 2018, 01:53:39 AM
FFS man fess up you lying sack of shit. Jesus Paranormal Radio is the Hellmouth of drama.

These people must be baseborn children of Howard's Wack Pack and O&A's League of Extraordinary Retards. What a zoo.

dsz

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
Here's your guy then, he explores EVERYTHING :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEjbiYwfUTA

There is a list of Haunted Malls on this page.  I love to watch this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=exploring+haunted+malls

Damn... 300 buckets on the floor to catch water... Sounds like the cuckshed for shure. If only he would have tried to EVP the woman who was shot in the head... then Art Bell Dave Schrader territory.

Quote from: Liberace on May 20, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
i wanted to play this pre/post gabcast tonight but couldn't find it.  he posted an mp3 download of it, didn't he?

Ah, well .. I did, but it got lost 1000 pages back.. such is the pace here these days. Thanks for even remembering it. :)  Here's a mastered version.

Praise MV .. MV1 .. Liberace!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Liberace on May 20, 2018, 02:13:04 AM
I believe the story is that Oates was on the air with Art one night and presented several reverse speech examples (along with Oates' own analysis and interpretation) that Art thought were too subjective.  Art decided to terminate the interview.  Shortly thereafter, Oates began producing reverse speech examples of Art himself and used the results to slander Art.  I think that's how it all happened.

I could be wrong.

I remember similar. Seemed like Oates got a chip on his shoulder after that interview and it ballooned from there. Long time ago though.

Jackstar

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 20, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

That's really just your handler's opinion.

whoozit

Quote from: Catsmile on May 19, 2018, 10:05:10 PM
The more it goes on the more publicity both Keith/DMDN/Dave & Heather get.

I don't believe anything both parties have said. Let them settle it however they deem fit. I'll wait and watch. Twitter court isn't a court of law, and won't provide a legally binding remedy.

I have no idea who owns what, because I wasn't privy to any contracts, nor was anyone else. Keith, Art, Heather have an idea, and that seems up for negotiation at the moment.   
Art is dead.

Rix Gins

Quote from: whoozit on May 20, 2018, 04:16:13 AM
Art is dead.

Daed si tra.  Rats.  Thought there would be a message in it.

bellNwhistle

Lemme guess...

Art’s still dead,
Heather’s still off the air,
Keith is still “evil” but a modicum of cool,
MV2 is still a tool,
Vincent knows nothing revealing about Art..

Am I missing anything?
::)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 05:31:07 AM
Lemme guess...

Art’s still dead,
Heather’s still off the air,
Keith is still “evil” but a modicum of cool,
MV2 is still a tool,
Vincent knows nothing revealing about Art..

Am I missing anything?
::)
Yes several of us called in after. Oh I think Vince calling Art a sociopath repeatedly was pretty interesting. Good Morning Bells.

bellNwhistle

TidePods to you, Roswells.

I started listening to the crime scene cleaning podcast yesterday, and I also discovered the Criminology podcast.. so far about the Zodiac, and the Golden State Killer.

https://criminology.libsyn.com/

bellNwhistle

Morning, PBS!  8)

Is Vincent’s mom one of Art’s swinger lovers?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 05:34:19 AM
Morning, PBS!  8)
It’s worth a listen. Some folks bowed out which I understand. I think MV handled it well. Oh and DS called in during the interview. I am going to meet a friend to go swim in a bit so I will be out of here. Also meeting my Mom later for some shopping.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 05:34:19 AM
Morning, PBS!  8)

Is Vincent’s mom one of Art’s swinger lovers?
No before that. Art’s first wife. He told this sad story of how Art pressured his Mom to have a second child then he split after the child was born only to show up weeks later flaunting his new girlfriend in front of his former at a club on the base. Several of us are done listening to Art repeats.

Basically IMO he’s a dick.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
It’s worth a listen. Some folks bowed out which I understand. I think MV handled it well. Oh and DS called in during the interview. I am going to meet a friend to go swim in a bit so I will be out of here. Also meeting my Mom later for some shopping.

I’ll give it a listen once our fearless leader posts it. 8) Have fun!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 05:37:47 AM
No before that. Art’s first wife. He told this sad story of how Art pressured his Mom to have a second child then he split after the child was born only to show up weeks later flaunting his new girlfriend in front of his former at a club on the base. Several of us are done listening to Art repeats.

Basically IMO he’s a dick.

Yeah.. that’s why my husband figured right away that Heather was acting like she was/is because they were banging like screen doors on a windy night. It wouldn’t be out of his character.

Freyja

Quote from: ItsOver on May 19, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
LOL.  No kidding.  Whoever thought a phone sex operator would move to the desert and get it on with a famous senior citizen radio show host.  Sigh, oh the romance.  ;) :-*

LMAO....+1

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 20, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
Yeah.. that’s why my husband figured right away that Heather was acting like she was/is because they were banging like screen doors on a windy night. It wouldn’t be out of his character.
Yes. And considering she asked several people to come here and defend her and say they weren’t tells me all I need to know. He repeats the same pattern over and over regarding women. He gets bored and gets the next one into the fold. Many people talked about how he married Irene/Airyn so soon after Ramona’s death. There are at least two more kids than what is on listed on Art’s formal bio.
Oh and Art didn’t leave the kids he abandoned any money. Vincent listed who got money and it was basically Art’s current wife and kids only. No Heater. Lol.

PaulK

Been lurking for the last year or so.Decided to join. Hi Bellgabbers

PRAISE LIBERCI

Interview with Vincent was very interesting. Liberci did great job. Vincent has great voice. He sounds very sincere,genuine. Very likable.

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 20, 2018, 04:27:03 AM
Daed si tra.  Rats.  Thought there would be a message in it.

Art is dead. Star. Ti ni egassem a eb dluow ereht thguoht.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

PRAISE LIBERCI

Interview with Vincent was very interesting. Liberci did great job. Vincent has great voice. He sounds very sincere,genuine. Very likable.
Welcome post often. IMO “Liberace”did a fabulous job.

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 20, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
Yes. And considering she asked several people to come here and defend her and say they weren’t tells me all I need to know. He repeats the same pattern over and over regarding women. He gets bored and gets the next one into the fold. Many people talked about how he married Irene/Airyn so soon after Ramona’s death. There are at least two more kids than what is on listed on Art’s formal bio.
Oh and Art didn’t leave the kids he abandoned any money. Vincent listed who got money and it was basically Art’s current wife and kids only. No Heater. Lol.

Morning Belles, PBS....great call on the gabcast last night PBS!!

Yeah, Art seems to have been a serial sexual predator with the same MO most of his life if we put all the pieces together.

?...are the Gabcast chat transcripts archived anywhere on the UFOship? It was going so fast last night I had a difficult time following all the input.

Quote from: PaulK on May 20, 2018, 05:52:22 AM

PRAISE LIBERCI

Welcome to Bellgab,  Paul!
Post often!!!
:D

Quote from: Freyja on May 20, 2018, 05:54:54 AM
Morning Belles, PBS....great call on the gabcast last night PBS!!

Yeah, Art seems to have been a serial sexual predator with the same MO most of his life if we put all the pieces together.

?...are the Gabcast chat transcripts archived anywhere on the UFOship? It was going so fast last night I had a difficult time following all the input.

wr250 has it posted on the Gabcast thread but if you read it, you're liable to get a headache or possibly a seizure.