• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Freyja

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

Harry will be forgotten in 20 years.  How often does one hear about Prince Andrew now?

Guess then that he is one of the "lucky royals"...he will be continually schtuffed up the behind with $$ so he can live the way he wants.

That said, the wedding was like a fairy tale that many of us know when we were growing up. Who would have ever thought that a biracial girl growing up in the US, moves to Canada...meets a prince...they fall in love and get married??

The looked clearly in love...made my heart smile...even if they are "royals". :)

Quote from: Freyja on May 19, 2018, 06:20:56 PM
Who would have ever thought that a biracial girl growing up in the US, moves to Canada...meets a prince...they fall in love and get married??

The looked clearly in love...made my heart smile...even if they are "royals". :)

You're too easy Freyja, lol.

It's globalist theater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-RfWz1W8Y

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 19, 2018, 06:17:16 PM
Agreed. Get completely rid of any desire to be heard by anyone, too.

That’s the easy part. ;)

Bart Ell

HLW- Why Mr. Bell are you trying to seduce me?
AB -Let's redact some of those clothes my dear.
HLW- Mr. Bell I am going to blush!
AB -You are a hairy one, ain't you
HLW- Pet me like a samsquanch, Mr. Bell

bellNwhistle

Quote from: whoozit on May 19, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
Hookup in the Cuckshed

“Cocked Up in the Cuckshed”
The theme song goes to the tune of “Stuck in the middle (with you)”

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 19, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

I hate to see what a samsquanch looks like.

Corona Kitty

Cuckshed in the desert
Shooting guns across the sky,
This magical journey will take us on a ride

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 19, 2018, 06:22:28 PM
You're too easy Freyja, lol.

It's globalist theater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-RfWz1W8Y
LOL.  No kidding.  Whoever thought a phone sex operator would move to the desert and get it on with a famous senior citizen radio show host.  Sigh, oh the romance.  ;) :-*

sydtron

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 19, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Shown later is a scene where Heather takes off in her Subaru Forester and drives to the Funeral Chapel only to be locked out and she's banging on the door screaming WHYYYYYYYY?!?!?

ge30542

Diversity is our strength. Hmm, could be a great talkng point.

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 19, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
Yes they have, if the information here is true:

Lifelong friend to the royals, but somehow British intelligence neglected to tell them he was raping children and having sex with corpses... SUUUURE.

Catsmile

# Exactly who owns what?
# I've seen no proof, and don't believe either party.
# Both have proven to be less than forthright on multiple occasions, on far less important issues.   
# Compromise is a 2 way street.
# Plenty of pettiness from both parties.
# Talk & hearsay is cheap.
# Queef going to take her back to Twitter court otherwise?
# Assuming there is a contract, and what exactly it stipulates.
# Having papers called a contract isn't always an ironclad be all end all.
# Especially if it can't be settled and goes to court.
# Heather might have been served a C&D.
# She might be weighing her legal options nao.
# She might back down and change the show name, or not.
# Still doesn't mean Queef solely owns the name MitD.
# Proof of ownership, and protecting it, wouldn't be cheap for ether party.
# Queef has a show with thousands of hidden listeners, and up 15% in subs.   
# Heath can't even do 3 shows in a row.
# Who's winning between the 2 shows?
# Queef could change the name and move on, same as Heath.
# Then the drama fade$ fa$t, along with po$$ible profit$.
# The name seems kinda moot currently.
# Other than ego and clinging to Art Bell$ last project,
# Hoping it generate$ brand recognition, & profit$.   
# EasyPeezie
# NoBrainer
# DaveWant$Connected2MitD&#Art$Legacy
# OtherwiseWhyWeighInOnTheMatter?
# I'mNotLooking4Explanation$&Platitude$Dave
# A$TheExplanationIs$elf-evident   

# TODAY IS KNYE KARENs BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BDAY, KAREN!
# Just Heard it on KNYE.

dsz

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 19, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
Yes they have, if the information here is true:

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca/2016/02/queen-elizabeth-found-guilty-in-missing.html

https://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/the-strange-story-of-the-queen-and-the-children-who-disappeared-from-native-residential-schools/

Exactly. The timing would be apropos for someone to talk about just how evil and crooked the royal family is. John B is talking to Joseph Meyer and... okay, that's going nowhere. Erskine is talking to... Okay, so if Dave or Liberace could tackle this even though that's the last thing people will be tuning in to hear, that'd be awesome!

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 05:29:56 PM
Oh, that would be good. Would RCH go slumming, though? Seems like you’d have to pay him to do a GabCast. I mean, he used to work for JPL, you know. ::)

NO HE DID NOT. HE VISITED JPL ONCE.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

Harry will be forgotten in 20 years.  How often does one hear about Prince Andrew now?

So true. He got attention for being a rebel or because girls had a crush on him. That won't be there in 20 years. Just like Bellgab. But I'm certainly looking forward to the next ten of the latter.

#HarshColdRealities

yoursongs

What is a gabcast and how does one get invited?  Do I need prophylactics of any kind?

timebandit

Quote from: yoursongs on May 19, 2018, 07:00:47 PM
What is a gabcast and how does one get invited?  Do I need prophylactics of any kind?
http://ufoship.com/chat/

Sean92008

Quote from: sydtron on May 19, 2018, 06:34:35 PM
Shown later is a scene where Heather takes off in her Subaru Forester and drives to the Funeral Chapel only to be locked out and she's banging on the door screaming WHYYYYYYYY?!?!?
Jeep.  She drives a Jeep.

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 06:56:04 PM
Exactly. The timing would be apropos for someone to talk about just how evil and crooked the royal family is. John B is talking to Joseph Meyer and... okay, that's going nowhere. Erskine is talking to... Okay, so if Dave and Liberace could tackle this even though that's the last thing people will be tuning in to hear, that'd be awesome!

Anybody who tries to expose it winds up placed in a mental institution, jailed, or killed. We can't have anything happen to Dave or our fearless leader Liberace now can we?  ;)

dsz

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 19, 2018, 07:04:42 PM
Anybody who tries to expose it winds up placed in a mental institution, jailed, or killed. We can't have anything happen to Dave or our fearless leader Liberace now can we?  ;)

So you think anyone who has supposedly exposed some of their secrets is just bluffing and BS-ing? If so Heather should retire to be an expert on the royal family.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Freyja on May 19, 2018, 06:20:56 PM
Guess then that he is one of the "lucky royals"...he will be continually schtuffed up the behind with $$ so he can live the way he wants.

That said, the wedding was like a fairy tale that many of us know when we were growing up. Who would have ever thought that a biracial girl growing up in the US, moves to Canada...meets a prince...they fall in love and get married??

Is the Honeymoon in Vegas?  Harry liked the place as I recall...

Telly

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 19, 2018, 06:56:25 PM
NO HE DID NOT. HE VISITED JPL ONCE.

Then I’ve been there more times than he has. ;) Actually I know people who do work there. Nut jobs.
Beautiful area for hiking and camping, though.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: yoursongs on May 19, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
tried it....didn't like it....i'll never do it again
It moves too fast, and I couldn’t hear anything but some weird reggae gospel music. I like Reggae, but it better involve Bob Marley or Third World.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
Then I’ve been there more times than he has. ;) Actually I know people who do work there. Nut jobs.
Beautiful area for hiking and camping, though.

He has never worked for NASA or any NASA Contractors. He did have a contract one time to narrate a film or do some history document or something but never finished it and I don’t think he got paid. expat onow the details if I remember correctly.