• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

comaphobe

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 10:24:30 PM
That was nice of Noory to come on here and give Dave a boost.  Is absence making my heart grow fonder?

No, George has reversed the hate. At the rate he is going he will win the Novel Piece Price soon.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 18, 2018, 10:25:59 PM
A few hundred million years. Then the oceans boil from the more luminous sun.

i should start storing some water than

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

Neutral shift to save gas. Ha. Done. Not sure if verify works, also recall someone claiming dangerous because, depending on power-train, could swerve you into othr lane once you engage?
True I wouldn't recommend it with today's cars, unless you know your car really well.  I knew the car well.  Used to have a stick shift that I was able to shift around second gear without using the stick!  Just from knowing the right moment.  Works much better with a stick shift.  Yes, when close to empty, it will get you further.  And I am female...

So, did Heather host a show?  And Dave Schrader is the man now?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on May 18, 2018, 10:26:59 PM
i should start storing some water than

Won't help. You'll be forced to fly the coop and head back to the great void with Cthulhu. I'll have already left, "so long and thanks for all the fish" and all.

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
I think I watched that same one, unless it's SOP down there.

There's a couple more apparently... MS-13 culturally enriched someone in similar fashion last year here in the US.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 11:12:51 PM
In the Big Thicket cypress swamps, I have seen an animal that was probably a great dane crossed with a Chow (Only because it was on 4 legs and trotting with another animal that you could tell was a regular sized dog)that if it stood on its back legs you would have swore it was a bigfoot. Hair was hanging off like it was shedding from mange and I was scared shitless when it was time to get out of my stand I didn’t wait for dark.   It had to be almost 4’ tall at the shoulders.
Sheesh!  What were you doing there?

Cowkiller

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
Ever read Borderland Beat? That site alone has given me nightmares.
I second that!  BB is about the best you will find in the english language on the rapid descent of Mexico into the chaos of the drug war. 

Dyna-X

Quote from: monica on May 18, 2018, 10:27:42 PM
True I wouldn't recommend it with today's cars, unless you know your car really well.  I knew the car well.  Used to have a stick shift that I was able to shift around second gear without using the stick!  Just from knowing the right moment.  Works much better with a stick shift.  Yes, when close to empty, it will get you further.  And I am female...

Yes and yes. Have a listen now :)
http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/

Mr Apnea

Guess I need to go listen.  I see we are worried about the sun in 5 billion years.

Wonder how many times Yellowstone pops in that time frame. :o

bateman

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 18, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
There's a couple more apparently... MS-13 culturally enriched someone in similar fashion last year here in the US.

But it's impolite to call them animals.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mgordon on May 18, 2018, 10:01:13 PM
One of the good things about Illinois was that I was priveledged to go to Niles North.  That puts me miles above the average Heatherette.

I went to Proviso West for 3 years before I moved to Texas before my senior year.

Cowkiller

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 18, 2018, 10:14:30 PM
I think we need to mass consciousness experiment a love child up in that womb.
It might help heather grow up.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: monica on May 18, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

Classified...Okay he was stalking Tiger Lilly...There, I said it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 10:31:18 PM
It might help heather grow up.

When it's born she'll have someone her own age to play with.

Cowkiller

Quote from: bateman on May 18, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
I think I watched that same one, unless it's SOP down there.
Its becoming SOP down there, just like school shootings up here.

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 18, 2018, 10:30:23 PM
Guess I need to go listen.  I see we are worried about the sun in 5 billion years.

Wonder how many times Yellowstone pops in that time frame. :o

Ding!!!

Not to mention that California will have sunk into the ocean and Hawaii will be a new continent.

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on May 18, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

That morning deer hunting in the swamp and watching wood ducks and mallards swimming with some otters and a couple of beavers.  It was chilly so the alligators and alligator snapping turtles were pretty dormant. Want to see a prehistoric fish?  Look up “grinnel” or “bowfin” or “dogfish”. Freakin scariest thing in the water. Meaner than any alligator.

SciFiAuthor

This guy doesn't seem too informed about his subject. We're centuries, if not thousands of years, from the Alcubierre drive -  if it's even possible. It requires exotic forms of matter that we don't know exist, only that science hypothetically allows them to exist, and you also need A LOT of energy, basically vaporizing Jupiter just to get it started.

Globalist demons pour all their effort into capturing human potential by subverting entertainment, education, health, nutrition, community, family. But we're going to get anti-aging drugs, and escape the planet. Sure.

Aquarius

Quote from: monica on May 18, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

Yes, it was a disaster, so was her second one, she's been served with papers, the phones and some equipment she and/or Art apparently didn't own have been removed, phone lines cancelled, LMN network beyond a disaster, lots of hateful FB posts and post in the Discord room at LMN... probably legal stuff going on behind the scenes. Keith staying mostly quiet, smart.

HW's show is off the air again for now till May 28, back on LMN then... they say.

And yes, Dave is the new MITD host, doing well. Won't have phone lines for another couple of weeks, I think, so no listener calls... but so far, mostly pretty good.

Total craziness on many other subjects here at Bellgab, I'm relatively new but settling in with the other weirdos... very compatible <g>.

I think that's the shortest summary including relevant facts I can think of... it's getting late here.

Hope this helps!

Dyna-X

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 10:34:36 PM
Ding!!!

Not to mention that California will have sunk into the ocean and Hawaii will be a new continent.
Sounds optimistic.

Bluejay

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 10:01:55 PM
Wow, Daves actually listening and responding to constructive suggestions, i'm impressed.  Thank you Dave.

GravitySucks

ERROR ALERT

IT WOULDN'T BE INCREASED SPEED. IT WOULD BE RELATIVE TO A SHORTER DISTANCE ACROSS WARPED SPACE TIME. SPEED IS SPEED.

Mr Apnea

Dave  Eject,  Eject.  She's going down.

Go to open lines.  You'll thank me later.

Catsmile

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 18, 2018, 06:41:28 PM
Yeah I'm watching now but TBH that shit should have stayed private and personal.

Good for the drama and insider information (and she seems credible) but this was all about consenting adults and a very private matter and should have been left that way.

Running a swingers video dating service, how private is that? Sounds like a scheme to reel in the hot prospects, while turning profit. After the fact he wanted it swept under the rug, for his reputation.

It's almost like he was scheming for MitD to pay for his new toy in the cuck shack. It's all really moot anyway, now that hes dead.

# ArtBell:MaleGigolo
# 2
# ArtBell:SchemingPimpHand
# Art Bell: The Art of Busting A Nut
# Churn out that pulp novel 
# ??
# Stay Tuned!!!

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 18, 2018, 10:37:43 PM
Dave  Eject,  Eject.  She's going down.

Go to open lines.  You'll thank me later.

No phone lines yet.

chefist

Dave is not impressed with name droppers! LOL  ;D I love it!