• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

SnapT

Quote from: dsz on May 18, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
Can I infer you just called Heather retarded? :O 😮

Yes, but I also bashed Good Dave's bumper music tonight so I'm being Fair and Balanced.

It's sad that Heather hates us for the very reason Art called us Vaguely Lovable.

(Did she forget she used to scream at George Noory demanding he die in a fire?)

dsz

Quote from: Catsmile on May 18, 2018, 12:21:44 AM
# Weed Can Do That 2

HWad should switch to that. More giggle. Less cackle.

zeebo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
This is my new caring image. I've started posting videos of ducklings on Twitter too. I need an intervention.

Nah we all have an off day now and then buddy.

Zenman

I'm still doing paperwork but wanted to check in to say that Bigfoot Bob was excellent.

Carry on.  :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
Prairie Ghost was right...she should sidle up to that old guy that owns KCAA and use their studio...rebrand completely with your idea...it's the only way to go...still, small chance given her ego and lack of skills...

She'll never change. She thinks Art passed the torch to her, which means she has nothing to learn, and any advice she receives from anyone else is therefore worthless. There is no reasoning with a mentality like that.

GravitySucks

This is my new caring image. I've started posting videos of ducklings on Twitter too. I need an intervention.

Do you have an engraved invitation or are you just going to play grab ass with the masses at a street party Saturday morning?

Spookcat

Found an underground cave with a treasure chest....Are we sure it isn't an albino leprechaun or a shy dragon?

Sean92008

Quote from: Doomed on May 17, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
My speculation is along these lines. Art made Karen executor, to handle things on behalf of his wife and kids.
Being the practical gal that she is, Karen had any services connected with the show, that Art may have been paying for,
discontinued to avoid a further strain on the family. Goodbye cable...sat-connections...the whole Magilla.
Plausible and consistent with Karen's impatience with histrionic cuckshed occupants.

Catsmile

Quote from: El Chorro on May 17, 2018, 11:25:54 PM
Bob has lasted all these years by playing a little naive about whether he was hoaxed or not, never quite closing the door. Makes him more acceptable to both sides. Not saying it's opportunistic, but it works well for him.

TigerLily

What time is it GMT? Maybe you're sleep deprived and losing your edge

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 12:22:11 AM
It's sad that Heather hates us for the very reason Art called us Vaguely Lovable.

Daddy disavowed.

painter17

Ugh...this guys is FULL of it

WinWinS

Quote from: dsz on May 18, 2018, 12:20:18 AM
I wonder how jealous on a scale of 1 to 10 Winnie gets when we post about Heather?  ;)

albrecht

No mercy, despite your duckling rescue. Got me into a Cook "Sir Arthur" binge that cost me. I don't regret it though. Damn, I hope this does spread to the British Vice....

dsz

Quote from: SnapT on May 18, 2018, 12:22:11 AM
Yes, but I also bashed Good Dave's bumper music tonight so I'm being Fair and Balanced.

(Did she forget she used to scream at George Noory demanding he die in a fire?)

Dave, play Disco Duck at the next break. It's a party favorite. It'll make everyone happy. I demand it. Bigfoot demands it. Because he loves to devour a ducks... and eat disco.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 12:23:12 AM
She'll never change. She thinks Art passed the torch to her, which means she has nothing to learn, and any advice she receives from anyone else is therefore worthless. There is no reasoning with a mentality like that.

Sounds like Senda.

Cowkiller

Quote from: dsz on May 18, 2018, 12:08:59 AM
Then if people were willing to meet her at Area 51 you'd think they'd come in a month early and help her get her shit together. I know if you put enough of her Heatherheads together they could do it.

Heatherheads in the desert

painter17

5 minutes ago he said Centaurs existed....

SredniVashtar

That said, this other guest is shite on wheels with his fucking scary demon voice.

Catsmile

Quote from: TigerLily on May 17, 2018, 11:25:59 PM
Puhleeze. A bunch of us really hung in hoping she would get better (every day). Do you actually think anyone here cares enough to sabotage her? She's doing a great job of that all by herself

# I Agree Sound Like Work 2 Me.
# Maybe Some Of Arts Orbiters Care Enough.
# Just Because Shes Within Arms Reach/Causing Issues.
# Dunno Just Speculating/Fueling The Fires.

SciFiAuthor

*Smack*. Get ahold of yourself man.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 12:23:12 AM

This, sadly.

zeebo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 12:27:41 AM
That said, this other guest is shite on wheels with his fucking scary demon voice.

There was literally no reverb, very disappointing.

SnapT

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 12:27:14 AM
Sounds like Senda.

That fact should be reason enough alone for Heather get her shit together before it's too late.

Better to be Girl Noory than Girl Falkie.

WinWinS

Quote from: dsz on May 18, 2018, 12:26:57 AM
Dave, play Disco Duck at the next break. It's a party favorite. It'll make everyone happy. I demand it. Bigfoot demands it. Because he loves to devour a ducks... and eat disco.