• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 17, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
Of course the show was never given to Keith, he made the show, he owns it.

I honestly have no idea who owns the show or a percentage thereof. All you folks in the know need to point me to the contracts and such. Otherwise it's all speculation, which I'm game to play, just not taking any sides.

# TeamMe

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 17, 2018, 11:00:29 PM
Sorry I ever mentioned that stuff about dark and pink

are your nipples pink?

chefist

Quote from: El Chorro on May 17, 2018, 10:42:49 PM
Agree. Gimlin always sounds sincere. I think it's possible/likely that Patterson hoaxed him. Makes sense Roger didn't want to follow it.

Exactly..that was the first question I gave to Dave earlier today.

TigerLily

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 17, 2018, 10:58:13 PM
Anomalous is much sexier than fringe.
Bart approves!

But TigerLily prefers fringe

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 10:57:01 PM
It just looks too much like it could be a guy in a monkey suit but it is not fake enough to be certain.

They either found bigfoot or the best faker-outer ever.  Both are important milestones.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 09:53:02 PM
“May or may not be live tonight”

Time to call for a welfare check?

# FalkieJustFeltATwitchInTheForce

Spookcat

I really want to hear this guest recite the road line from "Pet Sematary"

Cowkiller

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 17, 2018, 10:40:04 PM
could the phones and equipment have been discussed before Art’s passing...
and Falkie...errr, I mean Heather understood she was to “get” certain property after Art’s death...
and what ?
the widow ? the evil Keith ? the HATERS ? the TROLLS ? are preventing Falkie...err, I mean Heather from simply getting what is rightfully her’s ?

Yes, thats possible too? This world can be a mean motherfucker.
   i seem to remember some talk when art was getting the studio ready for sirius/dark matter and that fell thru and he said they/someone was letting him keep some of the equipment.

AstroBuzz

Patterson didn't pay Bigfoot... Bigfoot angry!

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 10:44:53 PM
I want to believe it is real but I'm not 100% convinced.
You get into deep woods or desert mountains though it is fun to pretend. Especially if verified real scary things are out there, like bears, lions, cartels, serial killers, meth cookers, MJ growers, or just "get off my land" types, etc. And some places like E TX or the great NW you get weird plants on trees that look like could be Bigfeet hairs!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2018, 11:01:31 PM
May 17th, the day of Baby Joey's revenge.

It would be really hilarious if Keith never had her served but Joey did!!!

Shoveler

I don't think Fred is happy.

[attachment=1]

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 09:54:24 PM
Maybe Airyn was paying for the internet.

# Maybe
# I'm sure Mr.Telos taking his equipment back caused lotz of "unwiring" of the newly wired studio.

Catsmile

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 17, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
Hell maybe Airyn paid Senda's internet.....................

# WeAllArePayingSenda'sInternet...HELL

mgordon

I forget,  it's been so long
  Was Redacted from here?  Are you guys sour about her getting the job?

Jojo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
Where bigfoot in general loses me is that surely by now someone would have shot one. Still though, when I was a kid in Oregon the local stories were everywhere.
They don't want to be seen.  I idled in neutral late one night going down a slope on a hignway, to save gas.  I saw a sasquatch who looked like he was about to cross the two-lane highway.  He looked really startled to see me, then his face quickly turned to anger, as it was very clear he resented the situation, like he felt he would have retreated sooner if he had known i was coming.  I don't know why he didn't notice my lights, but i was behind him.  He retreated into woods and did not cross then.

The same night a guy called into the local radio station saying he saw one a few miles away a couple hours later.  The radio station refused to let us exchange numbers, not even cell numbers, even when i told them i had seen it too!  Pretty rotten of them.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2018, 11:06:52 PM
You get into deep woods or desert mountains though it is fun to pretend. Especially if verified real scary things are out there, like bears, lions, cartels, serial killers, meth cookers, MJ growers, or just "get off my land" types, etc. And some places like E TX or the great NW you get weird plants on trees that look like could be Bigfeet hairs!

In the Big Thicket cypress swamps, I have seen an animal that was probably a great dane crossed with a Chow (Only because it was on 4 legs and trotting with another animal that you could tell was a regular sized dog)that if it stood on its back legs you would have swore it was a bigfoot. Hair was hanging off like it was shedding from mange and I was scared shitless when it was time to get out of my stand I didn’t wait for dark.   It had to be almost 4’ tall at the shoulders.

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
Where bigfoot in general loses me is that surely by now someone would have shot one. Still though, when I was a kid in Oregon the local stories were everywhere.

For me the biggest problem with any of the cryptid stories is there should be some kind of minimum population of them to sustain the species.   Wouldn't expect just a handful of them scattered across thousands of miles (unless you go to the inter-dimensional route or such).

albrecht

Quote from: Shoveler on May 17, 2018, 11:09:25 PM
I don't think Fred is happy.

Isn't Leo here? He needs to step in and fix this.  ;)

Cowkiller

Quote from: Aquarius on May 17, 2018, 10:43:51 PM
Thanks. I was trying to find the posts on FB with Lasha and Brooks last night but couldn't find the thread. Which FB group was that in? Oh, never mind, I'm sure there'll be more insanity tomorrow... Night, all.

Your fresh , we can use you for reconaissanse, just joking.  Welcome fellow Aquarius.   

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: monica on May 17, 2018, 11:12:14 PM
They don't want to be seen.  I idled in neutral late one night going down a slope on a hignway, to save gas.  I saw a sasquatch who looked like he was about to cross the two-lane highway.  He looked really startled to see me, then his face quickly turned to anger, as it was very clear he resented the situation, like he felt he would have retreated sooner if he had known i was coming.  I don't know why he didn't notice my lights, but i was behind him.  He retreated into woods and did not cross then.

The same night a guy called into the local radio station saying he saw one a few miles away a couple hours later.  The radio station refused to let us exchange numbers, not even cell numbers, even when i told them i had seen it too!  Pretty rotten of them.

Was it huge? Any sound?

Jojo

Quote from: mgordon on May 17, 2018, 11:12:09 PM
I forget,  it's been so long
  Was Redacted from here?  Are you guys sour about her getting the job?
I too am confused.  First the new host seems like Bart.  Then Dave Schrader.  Now Heather again?  What was the reality?

Bluejay

Quote from: teknoslag on May 17, 2018, 10:40:23 PM
My guess is that this whole "stolen phone lines" BS is exactly that; bullshit. They got served with the legal paperwork and someone at LameNM Network got the bright idea in their head that they can get around it by doing a pre-recorded podcast.  ;D ;D ;D
Undoubtedly.

El Chorro

Look at Half Human. 1955. Looks enough like Patty, more than ten years before.

No one has really bothered to spend the money to recreate the costume. These "recreations" are cheap for low-rent tv shows.

Munns is too much of a crank to take seriously.

Bluejay

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 17, 2018, 10:41:01 PM
No Art to help her figure it out.  No Art to cry on.  Maybe this is the end?
Maybe she can do store announcements at K-Mart.

mgordon

Quote from: monica on May 17, 2018, 11:14:22 PM
I too am confused.  First the new host seems like Bart.  Then Dave Schrader.  Now Heather again?  What was the reality?

Monica,  I'm talking about back in the day when Art called it quits.  When he asked Heather to do it.