• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

She radiates bad énergie and people pick up on it over the internet. Kind of like falkie.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 28, 2018, 06:55:28 AM
Wouldn't god have made her pleasant and attractive?

Jackstar

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
That one guy Bill on Heather's official Facebook page is giving Keith a fucking hard time. Goddamned busybody.

Obvious corporate re-branding paradigm is obvious.

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 06:36:18 AM
I doubt that would happen. He has his own radio/podcast show and is also still guest hosting Coast To Coast from time to time.

He is a member of this forum. You could always send him a message about it to gauge his interest ;)

He is more active on Twitter. I doubt he do it for a multitude of reasons, although he probably would be better off. Currently he is doing TV show scouting for haunted places, and selling vacation packages with himself. He is also on Podcast 1 which has a NO COMPETE clause. Although his show went from 5 days a week 3 hrs when he was on the radio in Minnesota to 5 nights a week 2 hrs on podcast 1, and now recently podcast 1 cut the show even more so it’s now only 3 shows a week and they are barely over an hour

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 28, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

Just helping "Bill" out.  8)

This may have been in reference to Arts willl. I wouldn’t be shocked if Arts son Vincent contested it.

SpookyTim

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 06:25:36 AM
The Brunette's name is Jael I believe. 

There's no real money in it but with her sass Ryder would pull in some listens - no doubt about that. After that
Chasing UFO's debacle, I don't believe I've seen her doing anything else.

Ryder works as a producer now. She was my boss when I worked as a researcher/producer on season two of "Ghost Asylum."

Robert

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 27, 2018, 05:45:44 PMThere are enough recordings of Art that when voice synth is perfected then his voice will be reproduced 100%.
A.I. will eventually analyze all of his shows and interviews.  It will read his books and print interviews, articles and forum postings.  Then AI Bell will return to BellGab to talk to the far less convincing simulants.
The future is now.

SpookyTim

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2018, 06:34:02 AM
I think someone interested in ALL the topics you suggested, and MORE would be great, as long as they don't do a lot of giggling and laughing.  The host doesn't have to be knowledgeable, just INTERESTED.  The GUEST should supply the knowledge, the HOST should ask the right questions, and they WILL ask the right questions, and not have to fill air space with giggling and laughing, IF they are truly INTERESTED.  That's what makes MV GREAT.  He is interested in anything people want to talk about, and even if he isn't, he SOUNDS like he is. 

This is all my sincere opinion only.  I could be wrong.

^^THIS

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SpookyTim on April 28, 2018, 08:02:36 AM
Ryder works as a producer now. She was my boss when I worked as a researcher/producer on season two of "Ghost Asylum."

I thought she had a cool personality.. at least on the show. No idea what she's like in real life. She and Josh always had an interesting on-screen "relationship". I always wondered if they weren't a thing, but then it appears he was having a thing with his future wife. ;)

Maybe she would have some ideas for Keith as to a host, if not herself? Or knows someone who would fit the bill for his network?

As for Farm boy Bill Garner, seriously.. how delusional are these people? I don't recall ever seeing Heather's face on the banner at the website. As well, clearly she's still there mentioned in blog posts..  she was NOT erased. It's basically gaslighting at this point. I'm totally over that shit.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 28, 2018, 07:18:08 AM
We are at 2500 pages in this message thread.

The march to 3000 begins. NOW.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 28, 2018, 08:13:52 AM
The march to 3000 begins. NOW.

Death March is about it..  MITD Death march. :-X

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 28, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

Inspiring words.   ;)

I'm already inspired. Putting together a treatment for an action film called Large Target. Basically The Bourne Identity meets Forrest Gump, where an elderly con man with bad knees is mistaken for a CIA asset/ super assassin and has to go on the run, aided only by his martial arts skills and mastery of disguise.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 28, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
I'm already inspired. Putting together a treatment for an action film called Large Target. Basically The Bourne Identity meets Forrest Gump, where an elderly con man with bad knees is mistaken for a CIA asset/ super assassin and has to go on the run, aided only by his martial arts skills and mastery of disguise.

Not forgetting his huge upper body strength.

Robert

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 27, 2018, 10:23:03 PMTo recap, who were the first choices?  Bateman and Howard Hughes, anyone else?
I nominated Glen Jones.

Yorkshire pud

I think someone interested in ALL the topics you suggested, and MORE would be great, as long as they don't do a lot of giggling and laughing.  The host doesn't have to be knowledgeable, just INTERESTED.  The GUEST should supply the knowledge, the HOST should ask the right questions, and they WILL ask the right questions, and not have to fill air space with giggling and laughing, IF they are truly INTERESTED.  That's what makes MV GREAT.  He is interested in anything people want to talk about, and even if he isn't, he SOUNDS like he is. 

You're not wrong Brig..The very best radio and TV interviewers use their mouth and ears in the same proportion as they're attached to their head. The guest is the 'talent' and is there to explain, the host brings up questions and points they think the listener might want to hear.

bellNwhistle

Did Art ever have Ram Dass on the show? Dass was close to Timothy Leary. 

For those who might be interested..  https://www.ramdass.org/no-death-no-fear-free-ram-dass-online-retreat-2018 

"A Free Online Retreat taking place May 4-6, featuring wisdom teachings from Ram Dass, Krishna Das, Roshi Joan Halifax, Frank Ostaseski, Robert Thurman, and Raghu Markus."

aldousburbank

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 28, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

For those who might be interested..  https://www.ramdass.org/no-death-no-fear-free-ram-dass-online-retreat-2018 

"A Free Online Retreat taking place May 4-6, featuring wisdom teachings from Ram Dass, Krishna Das, Roshi Joan Halifax, Frank Ostaseski, Robert Thurman, and Raghu Markus."

I don't think that ever happened. It would have been good. I've been fortunate to have had spent time with the dude but have never attended a seminar as I have allergic reactions to the googoo effect surrounding personality cults. Well, except this one

bellNwhistle

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 28, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
I don't think that ever happened. It would have been good. I've been fortunate to have had spent time with the dude but have never attended a seminar as I have allergic reactions to the googoo effect surrounding personality cults. Well, except this one
;D

I am a thanatology student, so I've come across Dass a lot in my reading. However, some of this of new-age stuff is a bit much for my taste.  I posted in case it was up anyone's alley. :-*

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on April 28, 2018, 02:01:40 AM
What the hell is wrong with some of these people. Keith still has sign up for Heather a few posts down on the MITD homepage and played her ads during the repeat tonight. He's doing what he said he would (against many pleas). These people are the epitome of delusion, and Lasha is their king.

weeberwubber

Quote from: dsz on April 28, 2018, 02:01:40 AM
What the hell is wrong with some of these people. Keith still has sign up for Heather a few posts down on the MITD homepage and played her ads during the repeat tonight. He's doing what he said he would (against many pleas). These people are the epitome of delusion, and Lasha is their king.

This brain-iac admits on a public facebook post that he's going to voluntarily keep paying subscription fees then fraudulently file chargeback claims instead of simply cancelling when he wants to? I think he probably makes poor life decisions pretty often.

Bluejay

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 07:19:38 PM
Honestly, I have a vape unit but I still prefer smoking weed. Sigh...just don't start kids. Don't be like me. ;D

There are so many reasons kids shouldn't be like you.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: popple on April 27, 2018, 07:37:55 PM
I flew Philippine Airlines in the last few years and the plane I took still had ashtrays in the armrests.

That's because the fleet is pushing 50 years old.

weeberwubber

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 28, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
This brain-iac admits on a public facebook post that he's going to voluntarily keep paying subscription fees then fraudulently file chargeback claims instead of simply cancelling when he wants to? I think he probably makes poor life decisions pretty often.

Keep reading, you idiot. He was lying, he doesn't even have a sub.

weeberwubber

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 28, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

Ooops, thanks Weeb.

Tricky-D

Quote from: LadyFish on April 27, 2018, 10:12:17 PM
In that same spirit, Heath wasn’t the “chosen one” to sit in Art’s chair to carry on his legacy. Heath is the one that Art “settled for” when a slew of his first choices turned him down.
Keith and his advertising sales person at the time were looking into replacing HW, it wasn’t Art. Art picked and backed HW til the end. If Keith would have dropped HW I’m sure it would have severed his long term relationship with Art and that’s probably why he stuck with her.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 28, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

I've listened to a few talks he had. But I never really connected with his style :-X

The one philosopher and scholar who I enjoy listening to is Alan Watts. Definitely a favorite of mine.

I like some Wayne Dyer stuff. But there were times I felt he let his ego get in the way of his presentations to where he was catering to his audience a bit too much.

Eckhart Tolle I haven't heard enough of to formulate an informed opinion. He sounds a bit monotone.
I listened to one talk where he just so happen to be recording it on September 11, 2001 and whilst he was doing his monologue the 9/11 event happened.
It was interesting to hear his reaction and the tangents he branched off into spontaneously because of it. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 12:48:28 AM
Club foot? Wide eyes? Webbed feet? Gills?

Scales.  Don't forget scales.

AZZERAE

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 28, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

"Going through a divorce"

Pfft.

At my lowest point, I've always had a couple Dollars to spare. But I can see why he wouldn't wanna blow it on Midnight in the Desert with Art B-- uh, er, Heather Wade.