• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2018, 12:28:42 AM
No HOA for me... But I think my neighbours are used to me.  Yes, guns and bows.  Also cleaning out my gutters standing on my roof with a headlamp at 2:00 AM- shoveling the walk at 2:00 in a house coat (I do theirs as well.)  Really, they probably thought it was one of the more normal things that I had done.

***Oh, and my immediate neighbour asked for help bringing down his pine as well.  Same age and also right near two houses and a fence.  :D

I should find the pictures of me putting a 4” body lift and 4 1/2” suspension lift with all new leaf and coil springs on my 92 4dr exploder. Or when I painted it with black bedliner inside and out. Good times in the driveway.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on April 27, 2018, 10:40:12 PM
I told Keith I'm ready, willing and able. He knows my work, been on Dark Matter Digital Network since day one.

Spooky Tim.  Spooky Tim.  Nope.  Never heard of you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 28, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
Big lungs, little legs, tiny dick; it all makes sense. An embittered shortarse.

Club foot? Wide eyes? Webbed feet? Gills?

TigerLily

Elaine the Bigfoot lady is so fun. Listening to these shows the last two weeks has been a great way to celebrate Art's life. But dammit, Art, I wish you had done more shows. Stalker or no stalker the show should have gone on

paladin1991

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 12:48:28 AM
Club foot? Wide eyes? Webbed feet? Gills?

You've met the Dickdr's mother?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 28, 2018, 01:05:24 AM
You've met used the Dickdr?

Looks like a lemon party is breaking out! It always seems to happen when gunny's around. ::) ;D

Robert

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:30:21 AMSo therefore no kids watched it?  ::)
Sure kids watched it.  But its sponsors included various ones that one wouldn't think of as children's.  Besides cigarets, there were multlivitamins with iron, life insurance, and laundry detergent.  And they'd animate the characters to many of those ads, just as was done frequently with live action shows at the time.

Quote from: TigerLily on April 28, 2018, 01:01:09 AM
Elaine the Bigfoot lady is so fun. Listening to these shows the last two weeks has been a great way to celebrate Art's life. But dammit, Art, I wish you had done more shows. Stalker or no stalker the show should have gone on

He still may, keep that subscription current

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert on April 28, 2018, 01:07:45 AM
Sure kids watched it.  But its sponsors included various ones that one wouldn't think of as children's.  Besides cigarets, there were multlivitamins with iron, life insurance, and laundry detergent.  And they'd animate the characters to many of those ads, just as was done frequently with live action shows at the time.

Right! So you're arguing that they weren't necessarily marketed toward kids then? :D

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 28, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
He still may, keep that subscription current

This reminds me of the Twilight Zone where the guy kept getting creepy phone calls and it turned out a storm knocked the phone line into a grave. Now that would be Spooky Matter from Dead Air

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 12:32:44 AM
I should find the pictures of me putting a 4” body lift and 4 1/2” suspension lift with all new leaf and coil springs on my 92 4dr exploder. Or when I painted it with black bedliner inside and out. Good times in the driveway.
Be very afraid... I did my Jimmy to Blazer conversion on the front street.  Used another car to pull off the rusted Jimmy body and hired a picker to put the blazer body on after putting a total of a foot of lift in, heavier axles, a new T-Case and then the 44s.  I was much younger- and all of the neighbours who would have witnessed that have since moved.  It started life as a 76 Blazer.  I forget what year the Jimmy body was.  The diffs were from a '73 Suburban (if memory serves) and the lift came from a fellow I bought the body from (6" suspension, 6" body.  All that I will say is that the 6" body was a DUMB idea.)

I'm starting to worry that we are the same person. How many people tear apart a truck in the front drive / street?  :o

Rix Gins

Quote from: TigerLily on April 28, 2018, 01:18:17 AM
This reminds me of the Twilight Zone where the guy kept getting creepy phone calls and it turned out a storm knocked the phone line into a grave. Now that would be Spooky Matter from Dead Air

That was a good episode, called Night Call.  Actually it was an old woman who used to boss her fiancé around before his death.  The downed phone line allowed him to call her up but she didn't know it was her fiancé and she kept freaking out and told the caller not to phone her anymore.  When she saw that the phone line was in his grave she wanted to talk to him and was waiting for the call, and he did call her up one last time to say that he always did what she wanted and that he would stop calling her.  He hung up and she was left laying there in bed, all alone.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2018, 01:39:57 AM
Be very afraid... I did my Jimmy to Blazer conversion on the front street.  Used another car to pull off the rusted Jimmy body and hired a picker to put the blazer body on after putting a total of a foot of lift in, heavier axles, a new T-Case and then the 44s.  I was much younger- and all of the neighbours who would have witnessed that have since moved.  It started life as a 76 Blazer.  I forget what year the Jimmy body was.  The diffs were from a '73 Suburban (if memory serves) and the lift came from a fellow I bought the body from (6" suspension, 6" body.  All that I will say is that the 6" body was a DUMB idea.)

I'm starting to worry that we are the same person. How many people tear apart a truck in the front drive / street?  :o

Could be. Where did you put the 10mm socket?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 28, 2018, 01:40:26 AM
That was a good episode, called Night Call.  Actually it was an old woman who used to boss her fiancé around before his death.  The downed phone line allowed him to call her up but she didn't know it was her fiancé and she kept freaking out and told the caller not to phone her anymore.  When she saw that the phone line was in his grave she wanted to talk to him and was waiting for the call, and he did call her up one last time to say that he always did what she wanted and that he would stop calling her.  He hung up and she was left laying there in bed, all alone.

Burn! The Zones were the shit! Reminds me of Burgess Meridith one about the antisocial guy who just wanted to read. Then a hydrogen bomb goes off while he's in the bank vault and when he comes out he's the only one left, All the time in the world to read all the books he wanted without anyone distracting him. Then he broke his glasses. :(

dsz

What the hell is wrong with some of these people. Keith still has sign up for Heather a few posts down on the MITD homepage and played her ads during the repeat tonight. He's doing what he said he would (against many pleas). These people are the epitome of delusion, and Lasha is their king.

moosie

Quote from: Catsmile on April 28, 2018, 12:02:43 AM
Art also said Heather is getting better every day. He didn't tell us details about his finances, or percentage of ownership. He avoided telling his worth, KNYE income and worth, his percentage ownership of his old show C2C before PremRat bought it, so on and so forth. He even said he didn't own C2C when it got sold to PremRat. Reading the PDF that was posted showed he owned a small part of the company before PremRat bought the show. With Art dead if he had any ownership in DMDN & MitD... his will pending along with probate... Uggg. Point being Art didn't always disclose all his business and finance dealings with the world. Nor should he.   

I assume Queef does own DMDN. Probably the only way Keith would deal with Art. You also assume that sole ownership is in place with MitD, it could be a percentage deal among several parties. We don't know. Rights to broadcast/rebroadcast a show and ownership of said show, can be 2 very different things. All of which none of us know the contractual details. Stuffs gonna get messy.     
^^^ this

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ONeill on April 28, 2018, 02:26:47 AM
How many generations of inbreeding did it take?

Just imagine if she had mated with Senda? What sort of stupefying thundercunt would they have produced?