• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: moosie on April 25, 2018, 12:07:55 PM
Nicely said, I would love to know what the Network's contract with the MITD show reads like. LOL agreed
Me too. I think Keith made it clear today she has until Monday until he either fires her or caves, again. I get why he did but he's just prolonging the inevitable.
#ripitofflikeabandaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ubesivs4aQ

weeberwubber

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
Let's just say, she straightens out my kinks.  And I think Dan TSX will give me the nod on this one.  Since he's aware.

Dan is aware of your kinks that need straigtening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HTqoxks_4

paladin1991

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 08:43:14 PM
no, she wants to bring Art's lovechild to term.

Crap.  I must have missed the announcement.  So Heather has gone fm daughter of ART to host of another BELL child? 

weeberwubber

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
Crap.  I must have missed the announcement.  So Heather has gone fm daughter of ART to host of another BELL child?

Faustina

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on April 25, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Does this Lasha have any broadcadting experience? First time I've heard her name, she is a friend of HW from a fan page/blog who apparently has HW's phone # and calls her? Does she have KR's digits as well? Is she an employment/contract counselor trying to put this humpty dumpty back togther by being the middle man?

Yes.  She was a co-host on Bella-Haven, which was quite an excellent show while it lasted.   

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 09:11:33 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong...your status as a lesbian is maximized by never having had a penis in your vagina... correct?

Bro, I've never had a penis in me and I am a Lesbian.  Come PBS, Lez B On our way.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Gotta say this ruse is sure to enrage the real Heather Wade. Well played whoever you are. She might actually start throwing a hissy fit for real under her real handle. Would be epic.

MV for fucks sake turn on the ad sense man! We all want you to be rich!

I thought that too this morning...

user7645

QuickFill's the name...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
Bro, I've never had a penis in me and I am a Lesbian.  Come PBS, Lez B On our way.

I knew with PBS's return you'd have a spring in your step. Getting that 'fizzing' feeling in the nether regions?

Sean92008

She can be both...  Since they were compound living, there could be some plural marriage incest cult stuff going on too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 12:26:10 PM
She can be both...  Since they were compound living, there could be some plural marriage incest cult stuff going on too.

Who played the banjo?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 11:07:45 AM
How could someone who lived next door not be at the funeral? That's a serious snub. What is the reason??

She was not barred from the funeral.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 12:30:09 PM
Can we haz gabcast nao?
#catsmilewhereareyou
#mvdish
#mvstillinpahrump
#adultdiapersnewbellgabsponsor

paladin1991

Quote from: DanTSX on April 24, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
Yeah she probably scooped it all out and kept it in the freezer in little bags with the date on it

Falkie uses mayo jars.

Sean92008

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
I've had the honor of being with a "straight for a day" girl.  Her girlfriend wanted it and I ran in their circle (Filipina bingo players and gamblers).  It was genuinely a sweet experience.

That said, if any "never straight" lesbian wants to fuck, I'm down with that, bitches.  ::)

moosie

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
I'm out of the closet now. i'm mourning, redacted has been redacted. Now we can talk like adults, when I'm finished mourning.
Who locked you in a closet? That is shameful, is that why you missed the funeral and were unable to broadcast?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jrnewman03 on April 25, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
No, i'm not.

I know you're not, but I was asking Heather if she was...could be a second immaculate conception.

Theadora

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 02:14:34 AM
I don’t think they have ever been in the same room.

I went back and forth with Art and Keith via several emails, when they were struggling with the non-compete clause.  I got the definite impression, that Keith and Heather were significant others.  It would be for the better, if they were not.

paladin1991

Quote from: TigerLily on April 25, 2018, 01:21:25 AM
If Heather read MiTD Bellgab posts I doubt she would ever return to the air

Come on TL.  HW is gonna grow a pair, fondle them fondly (is there any other way?) and return to the air.  She was and is, one of us, this dysfunctional Gabfam.  One of these days she is gonna Wade back into the fray here and start fucking with everybody's dope.  Just like she never left, and there will be howls, bitching and moaning and laughter.  Lots of Jackstar maniacal level lithium infused laughter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 12:40:01 PM
Come on TL.  HW is gonna grow a pair, fondle them fondly (is there any other way?) and return to the air.  She was and is, one of us, this dysfunctional Gabfam.  One of these days she is gonna Wade back into the fray here and start fucking with everybody's dope.  Just like she never left, and there will be howls, bitching and moaning and laughter.  Lots of Jackstar maniacal level lithium infused laughter.

As dubious as your status as a marine. No, I think you should travel to Parhump and express your true feelings to Heather.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
I went back and forth with Art and Keith via several emails, when they were struggling with the non-compete clause.  I got the definite impression, that Keith and Heather were significant others.  It would be for the better, if they were not.

What gave you that impression? ???

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Theadora on April 25, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
;D

Huh

ponyboysunset

Serious question why wouldn't she go to the funeral? If she is as upset as she claims why not go? It's closure. Don't tell me because his widow would get more attention than she would? Come on is she really that narcissistic?

El Chorro

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Was she too choked up to attend a funeral in which the WIDOW of the deceased spoke? More please...this seems unforgivable.

Ibbyda

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
I'll be doing a Reddit AMA later for those of you who are interested.

If one was interested, is there a link to get to it for those that aren't 'in the know'?

paladin1991

Quote from: LadyFish on April 25, 2018, 07:18:05 AM
If you were expecting to hear Heather crying at Art’s funeral, you wouldn’t have. Rumor hasn’t Heather wasn’t at Art’s funeral last Thursday.

I thought he was buried on Friday.  Did anybody look in the casket?  Are we sure he's in there and not on the beach in Costa Rica?  Heard that there was a sighting in C.R.