• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

dsz

Since Liberace broached the topic again of what Heather coulda shoulda woulda done... If she hadn't been such a c-u-n-tato to our pal Jones, not only would that have given her another possible outlet for cross promotion, but as many lawsuits and threats of lawsuits have been thrown at him she could have gotten some free legal advice, or at least a bit of friendly guidance on how to deal with such things. They are both so full of it they should have gotten along, but I guess if opposites attract, likes clash.

Catsmile

Quote from: mgordon on May 19, 2018, 11:18:29 PM
Yeah,  that seems to be the only fact we know.   HW tried to take the show from it's rightful owner,  DMDN.  I warned her about the mess that would come of that,  and got myself banned for truth.   If she had every right to it, then she'd still have it.  All this drama was really caused by a bunch of Heatherettes that can't see a dammed tree through a forest.  The funniest thing in all of this is Vara's trashing of Heather Wade in the beginning. He's sucking up to her just to stick it to Keith.  Does she know she's being used by a loser?

Cool, post or link the documentation/ruling proving Keith/DMDN owns MitD, free and clear. Thanks.

# JuicyDeetz

Sean92008

Shed a few tears during the Once Upon a Time finale...  The kids have been watching with me since elementary school...  End of a family "tradition.". This last season was weak as fuck.

I'll try to expose them to new things to carry on to their futures...  Art won't be there but maybe U7Radio will be, maybe Mr. Winnie can take it a few years through their college years. 

Off to wallow.

Fuck Heather.
Fuck Senda. (auto complete suggests Senda when I say "fuck")

dsz

Quote from: mgordon on May 19, 2018, 11:18:29 PM
Yeah,  that seems to be the only fact we know.   HW tried to take the show from it's rightful owner,  DMDN.  I warned her about the mess that would come of that,  and got myself banned for truth.   If she had every right to it, then she'd still have it.  All this drama was really caused by a bunch of Heatherettes that can't see a dammed tree through a forest.  The funniest thing in all of this is Vara's trashing of Heather Wade in the beginning. He's sucking up to her just to stick it to Keith.  Does she know she's being used by a loser?

I've messaged her ideas on workarounds for the bumpers and the show name. One was so damn obvious it took me a while to see it. She may have thought of it too. I really hope she runs with it. Then if there is no non-compete and the music licensing is legit there really is nothing stopping her, and we can put all this ridiculousness aside and get back to important matters like poking fun at her and her interviews and guests.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 11:36:55 PM
Shed a few tears during the Once Upon a Time finale...  The kids have been watching with me since elementary school...  End of a family "tradition.". This last season was weak as fuck.

I'll try to expose them to new things to carry on to their futures...  Art won't be there but maybe U7Radio will be, maybe Mr. Winnie can take it a few years through their college years. 

Off to wallow.

Fuck Heather.
Fuck Senda. (auto complete suggests Senda when I say "fuck")

If it's between the two, I'd fuck Heather first. I don't know who wouldn't.

#WhoWouldYouRather

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 11:38:56 PM
If it's between the two, I'd fuck Heather first. I don't know who wouldn't.

#WhoWouldYouRather

Sean92008

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 10:34:25 PM
Guess what else Magic Mart and Heather have in common...

I bet you can't...

It's... a bad website! Enjoy...

http://www.magicmartstores.com/

Disclaimer: I appointed myself head unofficial Magic Mart ambassador ten years ago when I first discovered Magic Mart.
Cool!  I love quirky stores, neat back story.  The Macy's star is another interesting story...

Doomed

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 19, 2018, 09:54:51 PM
That almost your entire rant is incorrect we can take as read. And Harry has done two tours of Afghanistan as an officer in his regiment...remind me again who the last POTUS was who had their child go to war? Roughly.

In fact let's go down the list...Both the current Queen and her husband served in world war 2, him the navy her an ambulance driver and mechanic. Andrew was a heli pilot in the Falklands war..William has been a search and rescue and an air ambulance pilot.. So basically STFU.

You're welcome.
Wow. That was a...ahh...an eye opener. As an aside, who was the last presidential spawn to serve as such? (In a war, not as a spawn....you see...)

Bluejay

Quote from: Doomed on May 19, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
Wow. That was a...ahh...an eye opener. As an aside, who was the last presidential spawn to serve as such? (In a war, not as a spawn....you see...)

Doomed

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
JBW just said the reason he the reason he includes and plays music like this (newer music) is to keep his older listeners young. I guess Art's job was to keep his listeners reliving 1975 and apparently that era's swingers scene. Damned if I have yet to figure out Dave's goal.
Be that as it may, it is ponder worthy, yeh?

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 11:45:05 PM
Cool!  I love quirky stores, neat back story.  The Macy's star is another interesting story...

Very interesting. I don't think I was aware of that one.

https://www.boston.com/news/history/2017/09/23/how-macys-famous-red-star-has-roots-in-nantucket

I love them too... from dead malls to my favorite in quirky store #legacies https://www.archdaily.com/778003/the-intersection-of-art-and-architecture-the-best-products-showrooms-by-site-sculpture-in-the-environment, I've been there.

And the Macy's rooster logo brings us right back to the cluckshed cuckshed.
(Have to stay on topic so Liberace doesn't fire us all. I hear he's a diva.)

Doomed

Harry and Megan. Probably goin' at it like rabbits about now, ya think?

dsz

Quote from: Doomed on May 20, 2018, 12:02:19 AM
Harry and Megan. Probably goin' at it like rabbits about now, ya think?

Aren't all the elites supposed to be reptilians? So they're probably going at it like reptilians.

Quote from: Freyja on May 19, 2018, 06:13:44 PM
WC...I have a huge dislike and contempt for the so proclaimed  "royals". They have raped (literally and monetarily ) , pillaged, abused for more than many centuries, and they are still doing it.

They are the largest perpetrators of slavery, not in the conventional sense, yet by "serfdom" We are still products of this today, while Chuckles gets his tooth brush dressed by his "servant" so he can brush his teeth!!...have to wonder if he has a slave to wipe his ass too? <dunno>

Do you know, that the people, the tax payers of GB paid for this wedding extravaganza, despite Queenie being one of the most wealthy on this planet. Do you have any idea of what the price tag was??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5932612/royal-wedding-cost-how-much-who-paying-meghan-markle-prince-harry/ 

Yeah, Harry has a cushy life...so will Meghan.

Harry ..potential for what?
====================================================
'Allo!
With you  yet am i.
Boycotting the crowned scum of anglo-amerikkan inbreeding am i.
See Ferdinand Lundberg's :|"60 Families"for how 'Merkka's guilded-age robber baron's offsprink tried to inter-marry with euroscum trash titled nobility so as to aqquire old world cachet.
English nobility=Royal Companies' ie East India,etc. that took opium/morphine from india and conquered china(Jardine-mathesen,hongs,tongs,etc)then,the re-conquest of N.amerikka as yankees traded via clippers,with other"KKommon-Wealths"and etc.opium(Bushes,anny-one?)to the abbos/serfs in many continents,subjecting the world to morphine and soma-like drugging of the world,en masse.
Und Zo,as the Late Lyndon La Roche put it,the "Queen"=Dope,Inc.
The story permeates the third world,but the "West" is silenced.
Wonder why?
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

Doomed

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 10:43:47 PM
True. He precisely said he was going to go to a hypnotist and completely wipe Heather's existence from his mind.
Jeeezuz! That there is worthy of a plaque! Bravo! 8)

mgordon

Quote from: Catsmile on May 19, 2018, 11:33:53 PM
Cool, post or link the documentation/ruling proving Keith/DMDN owns MitD, free and clear. Thanks.

# JuicyDeetz

Who are you working for?

GravitySucks

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
JBW just said the reason he the reason he includes and plays music like this (newer music) is to keep his older listeners young. I guess Art's job was to keep his listeners reliving 1975 and apparently that era's swingers scene. Damned if I have yet to figure out Dave's goal.

# 1GoalKeepWinnieHappy

stargazr1976

Question. Was the gabcast archived? Was there a new one? Enquiring minds want to know.

Catsmile

Quote from: dsz on May 19, 2018, 11:37:34 PM
I've messaged her ideas on workarounds for the bumpers and the show name. One was so damn obvious it took me a while to see it. She may have thought of it too. I really hope she runs with it. Then if there is no non-compete and the music licensing is legit there really is nothing stopping her, and we can put all this ridiculousness aside and get back to important matters like poking fun at her and her interviews and guests.

Why does heather have to give up the name? If she doesn't own it she should give up the name. However ownership seems to be in dispute.

Keith could change the name of his show, and move on. Or both shows could have the same name, until one dies. Maybe get together like adults, and settle the issue with legal representation if need be. Both should stop with the unprofessional social media/forum nonsense. Otherwise it's all just drama to drum up business for both parties. 

stargazr1976

I'm almost out of beer and there is a cow in my front yard.  An answer helps lol.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on May 20, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
====================================================
'Allo!
With you  yet am i.
Boycotting the crowned scum of anglo-amerikkan inbreeding am i.
See Ferdinand Lundberg's :|"60 Families"for how 'Merkka's guilded-age robber baron's offsprink tried to inter-marry with euroscum trash titled nobility so as to aqquire old world cachet.
English nobility=Royal Companies' ie East India,etc. that took opium/morphine from india and conquered china(Jardine-mathesen,hongs,tongs,etc)then,the re-conquest of N.amerikka as yankees traded via clippers,with other"KKommon-Wealths"and etc.opium(Bushes,anny-one?)to the abbos/serfs in many continents,subjecting the world to morphine and soma-like drugging of the world,en masse.
Und Zo,as the Late Lyndon La Roche put it,the "Queen"=Dope,Inc.
The story permeates the third world,but the "West" is silenced.
Wonder why?
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

Howdy B_B. Good to see you around and kicking.

Quote from: stargazr1976 on May 20, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
Question. Was the gabcast archived? Was there a new one? Enquiring minds want to know.

There was a gabcast tonight but not yet archived.  I think MV had to get the hell out of the shed after it was over tonight.

Sean92008

Quote from: stargazr1976 on May 20, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
I'm almost out of beer and there is a cow in my front yard.  An answer helps lol.
Just stay away from the goddamned Benadryl.

Norm

Quote from: stargazr1976 on May 20, 2018, 12:14:42 AM

I dunno. Got any beer?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on May 19, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

exactly what i thought when i saw her picture with art.

Norm

Quote from: stargazr1976 on May 20, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

Is the cow purty?

stargazr1976

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
There was a gabcast tonight but not yet archived.  I think MV had to get the hell out of the shed after it was over

Thanks man. Sorry i missed it.

stargazr1976

Quote from: Norm on May 20, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
Is the cow purty?

It is somewhat purdy but Im married. dilemma dilemma.