• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Morning all.

I don't know when some of you people sleep. I've been rather busy this week. I've been trying to read these posts on my phone but that's not exactly easy.

So what I think has happened so far in this saga is Heather had her phones and equipment repossessed? I guess it really wasn't her equipment. So she couldn't go on the air last night? There was some kind of rant by Vara about it?

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
Finally caught up!

Had an interesting exchange with LashDaddy earlier:

I'm glad people are starting to question the vile lies that come out of Lasha's mouth. Too bad Heather can't see it too.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
Dave, I hope you see this.

I'm just listening to your show from two nights ago, talking about the man you saw at The Stanely.  I have to ask.. was he Ed Edwards? If you're up on John Cameron's book and the doc "It Was Him", he claims that Ed Edwards was the killer of Jon Benet Ramsey.   Ed Edwards was alive in 2007.  (I can't recall when he was arrested, though.  Also, I don't really believe he killed her. But I thought I would ask).

He was not. I know his name and even recieved a veiled threat in an email from him. (the guy, not Ed)

Very weird and eerie time.

Dave

GravitySucks

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
Finally caught up!

Had an interesting exchange with LashDaddy earlier:

DynamoHum

Oh and no idea what shite she is going on about here either:

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 18, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
I'm glad people are starting to question the vile lies that come out of Lasha's mouth. Too bad Heather can't see it too.

Lasha?  I don't even know who "MV" is.

Carry on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 18, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

Just remember one thing. Lasha ONLY “knows” what Heather has told her.

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Two words. Don't expect an explanation for that either, just more vagueness

Cowkiller

Thanks for posting lashas vitreolic man hating slop. 
So heathers slandering her former boss now?   Not a good thing to put on your resume heather.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 08:00:40 AM
Just remember one thing. Lasha ONLY “knows” what Heather has told her.

Yes. I do think Lasha has "embellished" a lot too.

I can't find any mention of MitD-H on LNM's site. I could never find it on their schedule, which I found odd, but I can't find anything now. Maybe Vara has taken notice and backed off for the time being.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on May 18, 2018, 03:08:02 AM
She's already Girl Falkie. She'll start begging online soon.

The only think that could make it more entertaining, is if she live streams on Youtube, like Senda does.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2018, 08:17:39 AM
The only think that could make it more entertaining, is if she live streams on Youtube, like Senda does.

Bottled heather Wade tears - watch as they are collected on our exclusive live feed on YouTube. get the real tears from The Chosen One.

Live narration by Lasha.

ponyboysunset

Good Morning All,

Good Lord I am half way done reading here and I can say this much. I really hate stupid people. Welcome newbies.
Praise Liberace, if that is still a thing, I still have 22 pages to go so perhaps MV1 has changed his name again. Looking forward to tomorrow's gabcast with Liberace ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 08:19:22 AM
Bottled heather Wade tears - watch as they are collected on our exclusive live feed on YouTube. get the real tears from The Chosen One.

Live narration by Lasha.

Bart Ell Product Alert!!!

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 04:03:52 AM
Your point got lost in double speak.

As so often is the case. C'est la vie.

I'd like to see Keith sue Lasha.
That ...ahem... lady and I use the term quite loosely has it coming to her.

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 08:20:33 AM
Good Morning All,

Good Lord I am half way done reading here and I can say this much. I really hate stupid people. Welcome newbies.
Praise Liberace, if that is still a thing, I still have 22 pages to go so perhaps MV1 has changed his name again. Looking forward to tomorrow's gabcast with Liberace Michael VanDeven (spelling?)  ;)

FIFY
all hail emmvee

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
Bart Ell Product Alert!!!

Heather's Tears - like Phoenix Tears only much less potent and a lot more bitter

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 18, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Live narration by Lasha.

I'm sure Bart Ell would make room for it on his new network  bartelllegacy.com  as well, free of charge.  What more could anybody ask for?

I'm sure SnapT would set up the associated GoFundMe for her if Lasha is unable to.

Cowkiller

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
I'd like to see Keith sue Lasha.
That ...ahem... lady and I use the term quite loosely has it coming to her.

Its kind of hard if shes from canada isnt it?  Shes like a fat little shit dog barking behind a fence ( sorry dog world, to compare lasha to you)

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 08:20:33 AM
Good Morning All,

Praise Liberace, if that is still a thing, I still have 22 pages to go so perhaps MV1 has changed his name again. Looking forward to tomorrow's gabcast with Liberace ;)

METOO!  A real gabcast is way past due IMO.

Sean92008

Quote from: transistorundermypillow on May 18, 2018, 07:20:10 AM
I heard this last night and initially thought it was a lame attempt at humor. Then GNS repeated the question...  :o ??? The guest even seemed embarrassed.

I don't think he knew what a puma was, except a shoe, maybe.

chefist

Quote from: Friday on May 18, 2018, 05:43:19 AM
Why wasn't I aware of this gold before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYdsHCGM7iU

OMG! bwahahaha I saw this on Netflix I think! Dear Lord...Good catch... ;D

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 08:34:29 AM
Its kind of hard if shes from canada isnt it?  Shes like a fat little shit dog barking behind a fence ( sorry dog world, to compare lasha to you)

Yeah.
I'm just dreaming but that overweight walrus has it coming.
Instant karma is going to get her.

Cowkiller

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 18, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
I don't think he knew what a puma was, except a shoe, maybe.
Im glad i dont have to process Noory as i will not listen to him.

Sean92008

I can say this much, if she uses an agency such as the IRS to harass Keith, she must understand that she can face federal charges and pay heavy penalties... Do you think Canada will fight to keep her from being dragged down to a federal court? They will not, extradition is a two-way street.

There might even be a way to get the folks at Facebook to shut her down for her vitriol she's targeting harassment. And, the frequency of it is justification enough.

ADDITIONALLY, I wonder out loud here if she were sued for libel In absentia if she would be subject to any additional harassment if she ever tried to cross into the United States...

We must find a way to keep her as far away from us as possible! 😁

ge30542

Fred Lundgren was very pissed last night. Seems as though for a period of several minutes his air was dead.
Did Hater Wade kill it? Did Vara kill it? How 'bout MV, Lasha, Bart Ell? I believe Art killed it. Perhaps more will be revealed...?

Cowkiller

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 08:40:08 AM
Yeah.
I'm just dreaming but that overweight walrus has it coming.
Instant karma is going to get her.

Its a good dream dont give up on it.  It sounds like shes ill.  I mean her daddy worked with the paperclip boys( i know i bring this up way too much), high ranking nazi scientists didn't just magically drop their cruelty when came over. People who got in the fleeing nazi scientists orbit could have been messed with,  their children especially.  There is a reason for her madness.