• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2015, 12:18:13 AM
Yes, but the '65 Immigration reformed doomed the country and then subsequent law (and now just plain executive and regulatory stuff and open-border and "refugee") just spins the water faster down the drain.

And you can thank this dead and rotting old murdering drunk for that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APx2YJ-_jos

VtaGeezer

Quote from: rekcuf on December 08, 2015, 11:45:05 PM
Changing the legal language to less specific; like a region and threat oriented, should do the trick. I have one credible source telling me: it's Constitutional to straight ban Muslims. I'm waiting for a citation.
Decisions on constitutional ambiguities now depend on the partisan/ideological political make-up of the courts.  The Constitution is now merely the cover to advance an ideology.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 09, 2015, 07:41:02 AM

And you can thank this dead and rotting old murdering drunk for that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APx2YJ-_jos

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2015, 12:18:13 AM
Yes, but the '65 Immigration reformed doomed the country and then subsequent law (and now just plain executive and regulatory stuff and open-border and "refugee") just spins the water faster down the drain.

This happened long before my time, but it's amazing to look at the claims the Democrats made at the time to pass that bill. The law as it stood before the bill was really racist and should have been reformed, it actually discriminated against Italians and Greeks, not even getting into non-Europeans but the way it was sold to the American people was outright shameful.

"This bill that we will sign today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions. It will not reshape the structure of our daily lives or add importantly to either our wealth or our power." - Lyndon Johnson

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2015, 12:59:18 PM

Now the RAF have been allowed to cross the 'border' into Syria from Iraq, I think things here will get lively. But I don't think there was a choice, as the border isn't, any more. The murderous primitives don't respect borders, so little point in the ordnance doing so. However, we (NATO) need to decide who the enemy/enemies, is/are. Assad? Saudis? ISIS (only?), Russians too?

Anyone got a plan that avoids turning the entire ME to glass?
https://youtu.be/aCbfMkh940Q

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 08, 2015, 01:11:16 PM

Leave the House of Saud alone.  If they are removed, Saudi Arabia is going to go to hell in a hand-basket.

I wonder just how much that would affect the price of gas?  That's about my only concern anymore with those fucks. 

I'm reminded of a deal during the first gulf war, long story short, my Marines and I were sure we were fighting the wrong fucking arabs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 09, 2015, 12:29:14 PM
I wonder just how much that would affect the price of gas?  That's about my only concern anymore with those fucks. 

I'm reminded of a deal during the first gulf war, long story short, my Marines and I were sure we were fighting the wrong fucking arabs.

I'd say that statement has turned out to be 100% historically accurate.

albrecht

The Saudis are holding the price down to try to kill our NA production and shale/coal-sand stuff and hurt Russia/Iran. If they were "gone" and assuming that whoever replaced them wouldn't pump the prices would rise but by how much? In some cases it would help our economy in some areas where oil&gas production is now slower. And with compared to the savings by not spending trillions on our military to prop-up/kill various dictators in the ME and keep shipping lanes and pipelines open. I'd say a net-gain for us. (Europe might be in trouble though.) And eliminating some taxes "at the pump" and regulatory blend requirements could also be adjusted to take whatever shock at the price (much of the shock would be in the markets and future trades etc.) But we have lots of capacity that, at the right price, would be gotten in NA etc.

I don't doubt that fact for a minute. 

VtaGeezer

^^THIS; Absofuckinglutely THIS!!

Yorkshire pud

That sure came to pass. SH was a fucking brute, no question; but he was no worse than those who were 'on our side'. Our problem was having no end game plan. Or rather Bush and Blair had no plan, and 1000's of our lads and girls died and were injured and tens of thousends of civvies.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 11:04:59 AM

That sure came to pass. SH was a fucking brute, no question; but he was no worse than those who were 'on our side'. Our problem was having no end game plan. Or rather Bush and Blair had no plan, and 1000's of our lads and girls died and were injured and tens of thousends of civvies.

Yeah, except that pre-Iraq war the left's position was a criticism of the United States for supporting dictators like Saddam Hussein when that was the proper policy choice all along. It's the Tito syndrome, sometimes ethnic and religious conflicts are so complicated, so engrained in the people, that they are best solved with an iron-fisted dictator or monarch until those cultures are sufficiently mature enough for modern democracy. It's simply the most bloodless route.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 10, 2015, 03:16:03 PM
Yeah, except that pre-Iraq war the left's position was a criticism of the United States for supporting dictators like Saddam Hussein when that was the proper policy choice all along. It's the Tito syndrome, sometimes ethnic and religious conflicts are so complicated, so engrained in the people, that they are best solved with an iron-fisted dictator or monarch until those cultures are sufficiently mature enough for modern democracy. It's simply the most bloodless route.

Or they become so resentful of that iron fist that it drives them even further into their extremist religious dogma. I get your point but I'm just not sure if that's ever worked out anywhere very well for too long. It seems that even after decades of autocratic rule once it's removed religious squabbles pick up right where they'd left off.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2015, 04:21:32 PM
Or they become so resentful of that iron fist that it drives them even further into their extremist religious dogma. I get your point but I'm just not sure if that's ever worked out anywhere very well for too long. It seems that even after decades of autocratic rule once it's removed religious squabbles pick up right where they'd left off.
All that matters for Arabs is where the iron fist comes from.  If he's from your province or town or tribe, your in green pastures.  If he's not, yer fooked regardless what sect yer in.  Saddam oppressed Shiites and massacred Kurds, but had no trouble at all burying recalcitrant Sunnis by the ton.  Westerners keep trying to understand Arabs using a Euro context instead just believing what they've seen for centuries. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2015, 04:21:32 PM

I dunno, some of those European monarchies lasted 1000+ years. The Roman/Byzantine empire held on as an autocracy for nearly 1500 years. I think they lasted so long because they were systems that worked well in relation to the pre-enlightenment public mindset. Post-enlightenment, not so much. The public mindset in the middle east seems most peaceful under an iron-fisted absolute monarch or dictator still because they still place a high value on tribalism, religion, patrimony etc. Until they give those things up, they will never unify their societies enough to become functional democracies. When the strong arm is taken away, the religion, tribalism etc. asserts and everything falls apart.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2015, 11:04:59 AM

You're thinking of the second Gulf War.  John Major was PM at the time of the first one.

paladin1991

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 10, 2015, 09:54:36 PM
Fun with Muslim immigrants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1OLM4oD7bE

I love a girl in uniform.  This one looks like one of my mother's girlfriends when I was in HS.

albrecht

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 10, 2015, 09:54:36 PM
Fun with Muslim immigrants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1OLM4oD7bE
It truly is mind-blowing: where are the "slut-walking," bra-burning, or protesting outraged feminists when it comes to "refugees" and illegal aliens, both of whom enjoy rape as a pass-time so frequently? Instead of faked claims on college campuses why wouldn't they protest against the REAL and FREQUENT problem? And often it is not even women who are subject to "refugee" and illegals but little girls.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2015, 09:28:07 AM
It truly is mind-blowing: where are the "slut-walking," bra-burning, or protesting outraged feminists when it comes to "refugees" and illegal aliens, both of whom enjoy rape as a pass-time so frequently? Instead of faked claims on college campuses why wouldn't they protest against the REAL and FREQUENT problem? And often it is not even women who are subject to "refugee" and illegals but little girls.

Much of the problem has to do with access to information.  There's obviously a huge component of outright ignorance  and denial among the slut walkers, but let's face it, the abundant and ubiquitous access to information we're enjoying in 2015 is still a new luxury.  That news video is a 4-year old television news video from Norway and I just happened to stumble on it on YouTube this week.  The ease with which you can find this kind of news story from countries around the world is astounding now.  It's awesome, but it's still a new thing.  There's a significant connection with what has been happening in North America recently, but the bottom line is it's only been in the last couple of decades that we as North Americans would even come into contact with that video in the first place due to the existence of the Internet.  But how much do slut walker types even want to seek out and know the truth?

This kind of news story is very real and depressing and most people don't want to view it or even acknowledge it when they see it posted somewhere.  Forget actively searching for it to educate themselves about what's happening in the rest of the world.  It doesn't matter that it's a subject matter directly related to what they're experiencing at home.  The most praise one could give those slut walkers would be to call them lazy and myopic.  I just call them what they are, which is stupid.  Intelligent women who have suffered through rape wouldn't choose those idiots  as a mouthpiece for their cause in a million years.

The real question is, how to get the information in this video to people who need to see it to understand what is happening?  It's hard to cut through the clutter of the mass media and shine the light on these issues.  Notwithstanding the idiots who see it and deny its importance, it would have a huge positive impact if more people would take the time to watch videos like these and read up on the reality of the situation in Europe right now.

albrecht

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 11, 2015, 11:28:08 AM
Much of the problem has to do with access to information.  There's obviously a huge component of outright ignorance  and denial among the slut walkers, but let's face it, the abundant and ubiquitous access to information we're enjoying in 2015 is still a new luxury.  That news video is a 4-year old television news video from Norway and I just happened to stumble on it on YouTube this week.  The ease with which you can find this kind of news story from countries around the world is astounding now.  It's awesome, but it's still a new thing.  There's a significant connection with what has been happening in North America recently, but the bottom line is it's only been in the last couple of decades that we as North Americans would even come into contact with that video in the first place due to the existence of the Internet.  But how much do slut walker types even want to seek out and know the truth?

This kind of news story is very real and depressing and most people don't want to view it or even acknowledge it when they see it posted somewhere.  Forget actively searching for it to educate themselves about what's happening in the rest of the world.  It doesn't matter that it's a subject matter directly related to what they're experiencing at home.  The most praise one could give those slut walkers would be to call them lazy and myopic.  I just call them what they are, which is stupid.  Intelligent women who have suffered through rape wouldn't choose those idiots  as a mouthpiece for their cause in a million years.

The real question is, how to get the information in this video to people who need to see it to understand what is happening?  It's hard to cut through the clutter of the mass media and shine the light on these issues.  Notwithstanding the idiots who see it and deny its importance, it would have a huge positive impact if more people would take the time to watch videos like these and read up on the reality of the situation in Europe right now.
You make good points. One problematic thing is that the government(s) often pressure the media not to report the facts of the many cases of rape and worse when done by illegals or "refugees," and the media has their own biases which prohibit them reporting the facts. Also in some countries the official statistics are fudged so as to confuse or make it harder to find "who" the perps are or just confused (in the US, for example, stats are skewed because "hispanic" is not a race, rightfully, so perps can be classified, depending on reporting agency, as "white", "black", or "hispanic" or "white non-hispanic." Which skews the stats to make less black crime and more white crime, on paper. And religion not mentioned (unless deemed a "hate crime") and citizenship status often hushed up by terms buried (if at all) in articles with phrases like "an immigration hold was placed on Juan Gonzales in addition to the charge of sexual assault and abduction of the 7year girl." I heard, not confirmed, that Sweden's police have been told not to report ethnic/religious/refugee status when they arrest rapists (Sweden now leads Europe and is on par with 3rd world countries for rape- the vast majority being "immigrants" and "refugees.") Germany now is full of stories of rape but usually only on the local news. So language is an issue to getting the issue known worldwide. In the UK they even IGNORED child sex and prostitution rings because they "didn't want to offend" the Asians (the term they use for the Middle-Eastern Muslims.) The US military was told to ignore the boy-sex "tradition" in Afghanistan because its is their "culture" and are in the process of prosecuting soldiers who got angry hearing the rape and body-slammed one of our "allies."

JamesMcDonald

All good points.

From my own personal experience, I recently worked directly with an Egyptian Muslim man who was one of the most openly perverted men I have ever met.  I could give a large number of examples of the egregiousness of his behaviour, but I'll give one in the interests of time. 

While out walking to lunch with myself and some colleagues, this man literally ran off to the corner where two beautiful women were standing waiting for the light to change so that he could smell them.  He walked right up to them, so close that they both turned and looked at him strangely, then he took a few long whiffs of them.  This type of behaviour was  consistent and continuous. 

Needless to say, his contract was not renewed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2015, 11:56:09 AM
In the UK they even IGNORED child sex and prostitution rings because they "didn't want to offend" the Asians (the term they use for the Middle-Eastern Muslims.) The US military was told to ignore the boy-sex "tradition" in Afghanistan because its is their "culture" and are in the process of prosecuting soldiers who got angry hearing the rape and body-slammed one of our "allies."

The rest is correct, but they're not ME ancestry; they're mainly Pakistanis. It wasn't ignored; quite the opposite. The police, the local council cabinet, and senior social service officers deliberately made a point of overlooking it, and coming down on those who complained. Junior social service officers, junior police officers who made complaints and tried to make a case (we're told off the record because the case hasn't been fully  investigated yet, it will be) were basically told not to push it. One police Inspector threatened a father of a girl who went to a house where she was being held by four 'men'. The copper didn't arrest the others or forecably remove the girl (he's not allowed to!) Her father was going to beat them to shit and take her away.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2015, 01:19:41 PM

The rest is correct, but they're not ME ancestry; they're mainly Pakistanis. It wasn't ignored; quite the opposite. The police, the local council cabinet, and senior social service officers deliberately made a point of overlooking it, and coming down on those who complained. Junior social service officers, junior police officers who made complaints and tried to make a case (we're told off the record because the case hasn't been fully  investigated yet, it will be) were basically told not to push it. One police Inspector threatened a father of a girl who went to a house where she was being held by four 'men'. The copper didn't arrest the others or forecably remove the girl (he's not allowed to!) Her father was going to beat them to shit and take her away.
That is even more outrageous than I heard! Of course some of this is nothing new (here or there or elsewhere) with child abuse being covered up for all kinds of reasons.  But I hope that Inspector gets canned. In that case was the girl of age-of-majority? How can police not allow a father to get his daughter back? Or- at least- into State custody etc until circumstances slow-down and get sorted?
Here, a few years back a dad found a ranch-hand raping his 5 year old (5!!) daughter and beat him to death. No charges and never even arrested. Besides taking out a pervert he also called 911 and plead for an ambulance but Jesus Mora Flores died at the scene. No guns or knives but just beat the hell out of him.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/charges-texas-father-beat-death-daughters-molester/story?id=16612071

If you look at the more local news you will find stories of these "refugees" raping women and even little girls. There is a hilarious, but actually, scary clip you can find about some "refugee" complaining about "blue balls" because no women in their camp. Volunteers have been attacked and raped even. Most of these people are not "refugees" in any sense of the word but healthy, young, teenage and younger adult males- basically military recruit age.

pyewacket

This thread is difficult to read, but it's important that the public be informed about what they are welcoming into their communities.

Here's another sickening development with those  "contained JV players" named ISIS. You can't get any lower than this but I suspect they will.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/14/islamic-state-issues-fatwa-children-syndrome-murders-38-disabled-infants/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Quote from: breitbart.com

According to the Iraqi activist blog Mosul Eye, sharia judges have ruled that ISIS followers are authorized to kill infants with Down Syndrome or congenital deformities. Already since the religious decree (fatwa) was issued, militants have killed at least 38 children between one week and three months old by lethal injection or suffocation.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 10, 2015, 12:40:57 AM

For a Swedish view of this current mess, go to Red Ice. Henrik Palmgren is the man, and he does not like what his country has become. Many of the points made in this thread are discussed there. This is YOUR kids, and grandkids' future if this madness is not stopped. NOW!
http://www.redicecreations.com/

Coffeeman

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 11, 2015, 01:08:23 PM
All good points.

From my own personal experience, I recently worked directly with an Egyptian Muslim man who was one of the most openly perverted men I have ever met.  I could give a large number of examples of the egregiousness of his behaviour, but I'll give one in the interests of time. 

While out walking to lunch with myself and some colleagues, this man literally ran off to the corner where two beautiful women were standing waiting for the light to change so that he could smell them.  He walked right up to them, so close that they both turned and looked at him strangely, then he took a few long whiffs of them.  This type of behaviour was  consistent and continuous. 

Needless to say, his contract was not renewed.

Your personal anecdotes about working with a Muzzie are cute, and probably even correct, but you need to open your eyes to the larger problems of your country (Canada, right?) importing the third world. You run your mouth about people committing wrongthink, but yourself wonder about the validity of refugees...you should sort out the contradiction and see where it takes you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 14, 2015, 07:47:40 PM
Your personal anecdotes about working with a Muzzie are cute, and probably even correct, but you need to open your eyes to the larger problems of your country (Canada, right?) importing the third world. You run your mouth about people committing wrongthink, but yourself wonder about the validity of refugees...you should sort out the contradiction and see where it takes you.

I think throughout the Western world we're all feeling conflicted these days; wanting to be nice but also feeling protective. I have no problem with anyone's choice of religion as long as it's an internal thing and they don't try to impose it on the rest of the world that might not be interested. I know I don't want to live under sharia law and would fight against it; and if the Muslims really are ultimately pushing for a holy war all I can say is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSORWLc3VU

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2015, 08:22:37 PM
That is even more outrageous than I heard! Of course some of this is nothing new (here or there or elsewhere) with child abuse being covered up for all kinds of reasons.  But I hope that Inspector gets canned. In that case was the girl of age-of-majority?

I take it you mean over 16-18? We call it age of consent (it's 16 here). AFAIK she was 13.

How can police not allow a father to get his daughter back? Or- at least- into State custody etc until circumstances slow-down and get sorted?

Because I suspect the senior officers in South Yorkshire Police (Superintendent and above) issued SOP's that said to follow the policy of not arresting suspicious Pakistani men who may have committed sexual assaults/rapes. An inspector isn't that senior, he has a pension to look forward to and his career path can go two ways. Promotion or resign/ fired.

My personal opinion is that the upper echelons in all agencies (SS, Police, Council, etc) realised that after the first girls complained to teachers, care home supervisors, parents and it was passed onto the police, they were a victim of their own ineptitude and indifference. If they ignored the first two, three, twenty, hundred...how could they then possibly decide it was 'important' and needed a much more robust reaction?

It only came to light publically because a Times reporter by the name of Forrest wrote an article (I think 2009) based on the testimonies of whistle blowers and a few of the very frightened girls involved. After it's publication, he was roundly denounced by (guess who?) the council, the police and social service officials. He was pretty much pilloried in the local press too, who denounced it on their front page (I understand) as 'Lies'.

From then on it went quiet, and nothing was in the public domain until a couple of years ago when the house of cards that the triumvirate of senior officials had built started to collapse when a few (now older) girls went public; but still the officials denied they'd done anything wrong. In fact several refused to resign (waiting instead to be fired) and the ex leader of the council has never yet said a word about it, despite numerous requests by press and TV for an interview.  Many were brought to select committees in Parliament (similar to your congress grilling people) and protested their innocence or said they didn't know anything! It was almost funny if it wasn't so tragic. I've probably overloaded the embedding here, but if you're interested, I'm sure you'll find others.

https://youtu.be/fA-ljgHtrUw

https://youtu.be/zTViOkKq6cc

https://youtu.be/tg6pPI8t6Rg