• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heard a Rumor......

Started by workingindreamland, November 18, 2008, 07:05:16 PM

Centurion73

Thursday December 18th, 2008

Upcoming
Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath -EVP- ghostpix.com Host: Art Bell
Art Bell is joined by Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath of the G.I.S. for a new selection of ghost recordings, known as electronic voice phenomena (EVP).

Very interesting that he just sort of showed up to do Thursday night could it be the bug is has bitten him again, is c2c ratings that bad (as I expect they are) and he is needed again due to an inadequate host (s) (excluding Knapp)? Good news for me either way means I can listen even though they are not my favorite guest Art will make it WOW somehow.

EvB

QuoteBrendan Cook & Barbara McBeath -EVP- ghostpix.com Host: Art Bell
Art Bell is joined by Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath of the G.I.S. for a new selection of ghost recordings, known as electronic voice phenomena (EVP).

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  This is a lineup I find one of the most fun!  Bell, Barabara and Brenden.  Whooo Hooo! 

Normally, being left out of a loop hurts.  In this case, I'm glad I don't know what a twitter account is.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on December 13, 2008, 10:46:55 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!  This is a lineup I find one of the most fun!  Bell, Barabara and Brenden.  Whooo Hooo!
amen.  i couldn't be happier to learn about this.

puddintame

Quote from: Centurion73 on December 13, 2008, 06:06:53 PM
Thursday December 18th, 2008

Upcoming
Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath -EVP- ghostpix.com Host: Art Bell

Very interesting that he just sort of showed up to do Thursday night could it be the bug is has bitten him again, is c2c ratings that bad (as I expect they are) and he is needed again due to an inadequate host (s) (excluding Knapp)? Good news for me either way means I can listen even though they are not my favorite guest Art will make it WOW somehow.

Greetings from a Newbie.  I think Art is just fulfilling this year's contract by being on Thursday night.  (I'm trying to not get my hopes up.) I could live without the GIS...Oh well, it is ART!  What say that at the stroke of midnight, Pacific Standard Time, Christmas Eve, we all do a mass consciousness effort having Snoorer land a full-time, very demanding, TV JOB and has to resign from C2C!  Wouldn't that be a fine gift for us? As for the New Year's prediction show with Art, I thought it was for one night only--anyone know?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: puddintame on December 16, 2008, 04:12:10 PM
Greetings from a Newbie.  I think Art is just fulfilling this year's contract by being on Thursday night.  (I'm trying to not get my hopes up.) I could live without the GIS...Oh well, it is ART!  What say that at the stroke of midnight, Pacific Standard Time, Christmas Eve, we all do a mass consciousness effort having Snoorer land a full-time, very demanding, TV JOB and has to resign from C2C!  Wouldn't that be a fine gift for us? As for the New Year's prediction show with Art, I thought it was for one night only--anyone know?
christ do i hope we can pull off this whole mass consciousness thing you're suggesting.  i'm not sure of the specifics of art's new years show.

by the way, puddintame... i remember you very well from UFOShip.com and i just want you to know that i love your username.  every time i looked at it i laughed and i still do.  i don't know why it hits me that way.

EvB

Quoteevery time i looked at it i laughed and i still do.  i don't know why it hits me that way.                

And if you ask him again, he'll tell you the same.  ;)

puddintame

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 16, 2008, 04:17:26 PM
christ do i hope we can pull off this whole mass consciousness thing you're suggesting.  i'm not sure of the specifics of art's new years show.

by the way, puddintame... i remember you very well from UFOShip.com and i just want you to know that i love your username.  every time i looked at it i laughed and i still do.  i don't know why it hits me that way.

Thank you, Big Creep.  I love providing some jocularity!

Max

Quote from: puddintame on December 16, 2008, 04:12:10 PM

Well we can only hope george would quit...lol

also as for the predictions shows it will be two shows.

and then art's contract is done... rumer had it he was not interested in signing another contract..