• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Evelyn "the witch" Paglini

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, November 16, 2008, 07:53:28 PM

Do you think Evelyn Paglini is...

A self-absorbed fake moron
34 (31.8%)
Somewhat interesting, but generally annoying and totally fake.
18 (16.8%)
Truly interesting, but probably fake.
23 (21.5%)
She isn't fake. She's for real, and a good guest!
21 (19.6%)
A demonic witch. Don't listen to her shows or you might turn into a gremlin.
11 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 106

Chine

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 31, 2014, 06:14:10 PM
Dr. Evelyn Paglini has passed away. Oddly, I feel like crying.

[attachimg=1]

Just saw this fb post too. She will be missed by those of us who followed her work for many years.

bigchucka

Quote from: Seraphim27 on March 31, 2014, 06:14:10 PM
Dr. Evelyn Paglini has passed away. Oddly, I feel like crying.

[attachimg=1]

Always did like her.  Wish she and Art would have got the chance to do one more...

Morgus

Quote from: bigchucka on March 31, 2014, 07:12:52 PM
Always did like her.  Wish she and Art would have got the chance to do one more...
I recall Art did have her scheduled for the next week, but unfortunately that didn't happen since he never returned to the Sirius show.

Oversoul

Rest in Eternal Peace, Ms. Paglini.    :'(
You were entertaining.  Thanks for the laughs.     

Jackstar

Thank God, she'll never have to endure being interviewed by George Noory again.

albrecht

RIP. Whilst I never did purchase any of her 'essential oils' I enjoyed her shows with Art immensely.

BattyBrooke

Interesting info on the late Paglini. Maybe some of you already knew, but for those who didn't...woah.http://thedemoniacal.blogspot.com/2014/04/dr-evelyn-paglini-has-passed-away.html?m=1

Jackstar

It sounds to me like she was more into her own brand of Luciferianism, than Satanism. She was one to forge her own path.

God, I love that woman. Hail Satan!

yumyumtree

Quote from: BattyBrooke on April 28, 2014, 02:36:16 PM
Interesting info on the late Paglini. Maybe some of you already knew, but for those who didn't...woah.http://thedemoniacal.blogspot.com/2014/04/dr-evelyn-paglini-has-passed-away.html?m=1
Thanks for posting. Personally, I was disenchanted with Paglini after she gushed about Occupy Wall Street. But that's water under the bridge.
SRA has always been of interest to me, too, as part of the whole false memory syndrome and other child abuse cases that turned out to be bogus(McMartin preschool was the most well known but there were others.) I think most of the authorities have learned the needed lessons and know how to properly interview children now. On the other hand, I guess that at least one person (Martha Coakley) was a player in the Amirault case is still around.

bigchucka

Quote from: BattyBrooke on April 28, 2014, 02:36:16 PM

I read something like that years ago as well.  I'm thinking she said something once about how she infiltrated groups to collect information for the authorities so they could put a stop to them.  That's why at one time it was damn near impossible to find a picture of her.  Possible explanation for ties to a "satanic" church?  Maybe.

What I find interesting is this.  Soon after her death, and even a couple of days ago... I went looking for her obituary online.  Nothing.  Nada.  Couldn't find shit.  Don't know if it's because I didn't go looking hard enough, or it simply doesn't exist.

Jackstar

Compare and contrast: The death of Kenneth Lay.

play ball.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2014, 01:57:31 AM

play ball.

If there was any previous fraud going on, Lay's would have been on a much more massive scale...

Rumors Lay may have faked his death to get out of prison...

That whole part where the conviction was vacated which protects the family from punitive damages... nice how rich and powerful people can arrange things like that...

Jackstar

#4) Ken Lay more likely to go to Hell, Paglini more likely to be there waiting for him--with the short knives.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2014, 03:01:58 AM
#4) Ken Lay more likely to go to Hell, Paglini more likely to be there waiting for him--with the short knives.

Context meaning Lay faked it, Paglini didn't?

BattyBrooke

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 28, 2014, 10:10:35 PM
SRA has always been of interest to me, too, as part of the whole false memory syndrome and other child abuse cases that turned out to be bogus(McMartin preschool was the most well known but there were others.) I think most of the authorities have learned the needed lessons and know how to properly interview children now. On the other hand, I guess that at least one person (Martha Coakley) was a player in the Amirault case is still around.

I know very little of SRA and even less of cases of such, other than the McMartin preschool case, and, oddly, in all the Paglini interviews I'd heard with Art I never heard her talk about SRA but there is a lot of online info re her ties to it. Huh.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: bigchucka on April 28, 2014, 10:27:09 PM

What I find interesting is this.  Soon after her death, and even a couple of days ago... I went looking for her obituary online.  Nothing.  Nada.  Couldn't find shit.  Don't know if it's because I didn't go looking hard enough, or it simply doesn't exist.

Well now you've added a whole other layer of intrigue to what I previously just found as "Wow. She was evil." Hmm.

BattyBrooke

I'm just glad I didn't know about all of this stuff until AFTER she passed away. She lived literally 6 minutes away from me here in a suburb of Los Angeles and I sure would have been afraid of accidentally cutting her off while driving or stepping on her foot in line at the grocery store or some such thing. Phew!

Bart Ell

Quote from: BattyBrooke on April 30, 2014, 02:21:40 PM
I sure would have been afraid of accidentally cutting her off while driving

Beware of the witch in the mini van!
She once parked her mini van in my parking space when she went to a Box Brothers on Ventura in Sherman Oaks.
I know it was her because she gave me some Harmony Oil and her business card when she apologized for parking in my reserved spot.
Now both the Box Brothers and the Witch are gone.
I miss that Box Brothers.

Juan

Why is it that no one is derisive with regard to NPR reporter and self-proclaimed Wiccan priestess Margot Adler?

onan

Quote from: Juan on April 30, 2014, 04:13:39 PM
Why is it that no one is derisive with regard to NPR reporter and self-proclaimed Wiccan priestess Margot Adler?

I have never heard her reporting on NPR. But a guess would be she isn't derided because she doesn't run a scam through c2c.

Juan

She used to be a regular on Morning Edition.  My schedule has changed and I don't get to listen to that show much anymore, so I'm not sure if she's still there.  She's been with NPR since the 70s, and I thought she was generally a good reporter - particularly on New York City stuff, where she was based.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on April 30, 2014, 04:13:39 PM
According to her wiki page she produced an audio drama "War Day" but I can't tell if it was based on the book by our old friend Whitley Streiber which was called "Warday", no space between word. She also is writing a book on vampires, is the grand-daughter of Freud's collaborator, a Wiccan, and veteran of Pacifica Radio and NPR (including stories about Wiccans(- conflict of interest?, Ecstasy, etc.) Apparently a neo-pagan with degrees from Berkeley and Columbia School of Journalism. She be a guest because she seems to have the bonafides and some bizarre ideas.

McPhallus

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2014, 01:57:31 AM

play ball.

Kenneth Lay would be more analogous to Sylvia Brown than Paglini.  Paglini at least didn't have the huge ego.

Jackstar

Quote from: McPhallus on April 30, 2014, 05:15:33 PM
Paglini at least didn't have the huge ego.

Really, I never met Evelyn or Sylvia, but my impression was that their egos extended some eight to ten meters outwards from each of their physical bodies.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on April 30, 2014, 05:55:12 PM
Really, I never met Evelyn or Sylvia, but my impression was that their egos extended some eight to ten meters outwards from each of their physical bodies.

At least Evelyn had the tact not to go on national television and make major "blown" predictions like Sylvia Browne did.  Ultimately, I believe that true psychic ability does exist, but is impossible as hell to harness and control.  More like a random, wild talent (like something will pop into your head out of nowhere and the information will be right) and less of being able to make a honest living from it.

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on May 02, 2014, 02:29:45 AM
major "blown" predictions like Sylvia Browne did.
Okay, Jesus, whatever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra

QuoteIn Greek mythology, Cassandra (Greek Κασσάνδρα, pronounced [kas̚sándra͜a], also Κασάνδρα), also known as Alexandra or Kassandra, was the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy. She had the power of prophecy and the curse of never being believed.

bigchucka

I'm thinking she told the parents of one of the three women who were kidnapped and held in that guy's home in Cleveland that their daughter was dead.  On Montel Williams.  Yeah. Amanda Berry. Just went and looked it up.  I'd call that a BONK!

Jackstar

What we call "life" is what the dead call "a dream."

*vague, dismissive hand-wanking gestures*

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 02, 2014, 03:49:39 AM
What we call "life" is what the dead call "a dream."

*vague, dismissive hand-wanking gestures*
You crack me up. 

Wanker.