• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Looks like Kevin Randle might have milked the Roswell cow dry

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, July 27, 2015, 12:33:56 PM

He's branched out to past lives, and will be trying to squeeze a few drops out of the chapped udders of that tired old bovine on C2C tonight.  Too bad, because I used to be a fan, and even though I've come to believe he's always been part of the disinformation and misdirection campaign to cover up the crash of a classified experimental U.S. aircraft at Roswell, it's kind of disappointing to see him flogging the past lives topic now.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 27, 2015, 12:33:56 PM
He's branched out to past lives, and will be trying to squeeze a few drops out of the chapped udders of that tired old bovine on C2C tonight.  Too bad, because I used to be a fan, and even though I've come to believe he's always been part of the disinformation and misdirection campaign to cover up the crash of a classified experimental U.S. aircraft at Roswell, it's kind of disappointing to see him flogging the past lives topic now.

As my good buddy Richard Shaver would say:

Less Moo! More Mu! I Remember LeMUria, damn it!

The sacred texts :

http://sacred-texts.com/ufo/irl/

P.S.  Got Milk Mu?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 27, 2015, 12:33:56 PM

A good many People, mistakenly, have the impression that all these ufologists are marinating in revenue. Nothing could be further from the truth. There`s just not much to be made in the ol` flying saucer community.

Randle is most likely experiencing some cash-flow issues and doing what he has to do to pay the bills.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 27, 2015, 12:49:24 PM
A good many People, mistakenly, have the impression that all these ufologists are marinating in revenue. Nothing could be further from the truth. There`s just not much to be made in the ol` flying saucer community.

Randle is most likely experiencing some cash-flow issues and doing what he has to do to pay the bills.

I think "they" need to splay their magic and sell underground created wyrk at San Diego's Comic-Con.  ;)

Roswell: The Graphic Novel, by Kevin Randle (but actually written and  illustrated by Daniel Clowes).

I would jump on a plane.

Yeah, that's pretty much why I figured he's doing this.  I imagine he's not selling many Roswell books these days.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 27, 2015, 12:58:04 PM
I think "they" need to splay their magic and sell underground created wyrk at San Diego's Comic-Con.  ;)

Roswell: The Graphic Novel, by Daniel Clowes.

I would jump on a plane.

"You better splay, Lucy!"

Uncle Duke

Cash flow issues??  Ol'Kev must've  bought another couple diploma mill PhDs.  A good many people, mistakenly, have the impression that those phony sheepskins come inexpensively.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

paladin1991

He could write another crappy book

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 27, 2015, 03:24:16 PM
Cash flow issues??  Ol'Kev must've  bought another couple diploma mill PhDs.  A good many people, mistakenly, have the impression that those phony sheepskins come inexpensively.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

Back in the 90's, a bunch of us (Marines) got together and were conjuring up fake degrees and certs to hang on walls.  I, myself, quite humbly was a certified door gunner on the shuttle.  I was also an instructor on 4 dimensional gunnery.  "Lead the UFO above and to the right!  Little reptoid bastards will fly right into your fire!" 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2015, 03:35:24 PM
Back in the 90's, a bunch of us (Marines) got together and were conjuring up fake degrees and certs to hang on walls.  I, myself, quite humbly was a certified door gunner on the shuttle.  I was also an instructor on 4 dimensional gunnery.  "Lead the UFO above and to the right!  Little reptoid bastards will fly right into your fire!"

Never met a Marine who didn't scare the hell out of me, even though they always smiled at me and called me, "Sir".  After 9/11, I felt totally safe in any faciliity where security was provided by Marines. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 27, 2015, 04:01:07 PM
Never met a Marine who didn't scare the hell out of me, even though they always smiled at me and called me, "Sir".  After 9/11, I felt totally safe in any faciliity where security was provided by Marines.

We love you, too, bro!

scottydawg

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 27, 2015, 03:35:24 PM
Door Gunner on the Shuttle, I like that! Only fair since the Rooskies had a 23mm gun on their Almaz station!
Take this you pinko commie bastards, We got a G.E. Minigun on our shuttles BRRRRAAAAAPPPP! :D