• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Setting the stage for WWIII...Obama as Chamberlain.....Armageddon coming?

Started by 21st Century Man, July 15, 2015, 02:50:00 PM

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 17, 2015, 11:35:36 PM

That is just awful. Thanks for the kind words and I send them back to you.

Since you aren't a Bob Dylan fan, you probably don't know this. if you can take the singing, this song may mean something to you.

https://vimeo.com/61822795

Who says I'm not a Bob Dylan fan?  I love Bob. That is a wonderful song. I have just about all of his records but not very familiar with that track. Thanks for the post.  Here is one back at 'cha and I think its title is appropriate for this thread.  You should use Bob as your avatar. Then, we would only need to get a Harrison and a Petty and we'd have The Traveling Wilburys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1HUsJJCzU

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2015, 01:56:57 AM

It gets better every time I re-read it for context!

Pop quiz: where are you at on the Kennedy murder?

Kennedy murder was almost certainly a CIA/Mafia conspiracy who had been known to work together.

I don't believe Lyndon Johnson was involved or knew anything about it (though had he known, I doubt he would have alerted Kennedy), and the idea that Kennedy was planning to pull out of Vietnam should he have been reelected in 1964 has, at best, contradictory evidence.

136 or 142

Thanks for that 21st Century Man.  Here is another Dylan piece that may help you.  Not a song, but a poetry recital.  Dylan was rather immature until his motorcycle accident, but this shows that he had the capacity for maturity even in his youth:

https://youtu.be/Q0OdNY8Aybw

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 18, 2015, 08:17:52 AM
Kennedy murder was almost certainly a CIA/Mafia conspiracy who had been known to work together.

So, what did they do after they got away with it? Did they just sit around congratulating themselves, sipping tea?

QuoteI don't believe Lyndon Johnson was involved or knew anything about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzaQz9vtGg8

Quotethe idea that Kennedy was planning to pull out of Vietnam should he have been reelected in 1964 has, at best, contradictory evidence.

You mean... there is a Vietnam on your planet as well?

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2015, 10:45:49 AM
So, what did they do after they got away with it? Did they just sit around congratulating themselves, sipping tea?

You mean... there is a Vietnam on your planet as well?

1.Complete sentences this time, but still complete nonsense.

2.The CIA prevented Kennedy from breaking their organization apart as well as prevented the illegal things they had done from coming out, until the Church Commission a decade later.

3.As if anybody could duck from a bullet headed straight at them or would actually be able to see the bullet to know that they needed to duck or which way to duck.

Of course, I have no idea if you agree with that youtube link or are posting it for reasons I'm not fully aware of, it may be your 'evidence' that LBJ was involved in the murder of Kennedy, but you also possibly suggested you didn't believe there was a conspiracy.

I and possibly others here would need to consult with the Oracles of Delphi to fully figure out what your posts are meant to say, but so far nothing I've seen from you suggests there really is a need to understand what you post.

Jackstar

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-25-rules-of-disinformation/

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 18, 2015, 11:24:33 AM
1.Complete sentences this time, but still complete nonsense.

#2, #5, #8, #11, #24

Quote2.The CIA prevented Kennedy from breaking their organization apart as well as prevented the illegal things they had done from coming out, until the Church Commission a decade later.

#4, #8, #9, #11, #17, #20

Quote3.As if anybody could duck from a bullet headed straight at them or would actually be able to see the bullet to know that they needed to duck or which way to duck.

#9(!), #13, #15, #19, #20

QuoteOf course, I have no idea if you agree with that youtube link or are posting it for reasons I'm not fully aware of, it may be your 'evidence' that LBJ was involved in the murder of Kennedy, but you also possibly suggested you didn't believe there was a conspiracy.

I sympathize--I have no idea who is paying you.

QuoteI and possibly others here would need to consult with the Oracles of Delphi to fully figure out what your posts are meant to say, but so far nothing I've seen from you suggests there really is a need to understand what you post.

Alternately, you could just ask. Note that this will reveal what you're confused about, so, stay frosty! You're welcome to skip on ahead to #25 if you like, it's not as though you're going to unwind fifty years of history with your relentless head-sanding here.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2015, 11:54:37 AM
Alternately, you could just ask. Note that this will reveal what you're confused about, so, stay frosty! You're welcome to skip on ahead to #25 if you like, it's not as though you're going to unwind fifty years of history with your relentless head-sanding here.

Why would your replies be any less cryptic or any less likely nonsensical than your initial comments?

For instance, I more or less did ask what that link to the alleged LBJ duck was supposed to mean?  Care to give a full and clear reply?  This should be a good test case.

Two of my comments were direct replies to what I assumed you were referring to, so, if your going to refer to all my comments as 'disinformation' then that initially interesting point will lose all meaning.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 18, 2015, 12:05:03 PM
Why would your replies be any less cryptic or any less likely nonsensical than your initial comments?

They were neither cryptic nor insensible in the first place. Consider restating your initial assumptions as a writing exercise.

QuoteTwo of my comments were direct replies to what I assumed you were referring to, so, if your going to refer to all my comments as 'disinformation' then that initially interesting point will lose all meaning.

Nothing screams "sophistication" like forgetting an apostrophe while yammering on and on about another's alleged nonsense.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2015, 12:07:56 PM
They were neither cryptic nor insensible in the first place. Consider restating your initial assumptions as a writing exercise.

Nothing screams "sophistication" like forgetting an apostrophe while yammering on and on about another's alleged nonsense.

1.You wrote them, I would hope you would understand what they mean. that does not mean they aren't cryptic or non sensible to other people.  I also wonder how often when looking back at things you wrote a few months ago you think to yourself "what the heck does that mean?"

2.I make the occasional spelling or grammatical mistake, especially when I post comments that I don't check for editing when I don't much care about the person I am responding to.  If one grammatical mistake is supposed to prove the writer isn't 'sophisticated' I'd say your grasp of statistics is about as firm as your grasp of logic seems to be.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 18, 2015, 12:13:03 PM
I also wonder how often when looking back at things you wrote a few months ago you think to yourself "what the heck does that mean?"

Infrequently. Context is unsurprisingly helpful. Try looking back at all the suppressed evidence of the coup d'etat and see if you can figure out what the heck it all means.

Quote2.I make the occasional spelling or grammatical mistake, especially when I post comments that I don't check for editing when I don't much care about the person I am responding to.  If one grammatical mistake is supposed to prove the writer isn't 'sophisticated' I'd say your grasp of statistics is about as firm as your grasp of logic seems to be.

A single dropped apostrophe does not point to your lack of sophistication.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2015, 12:23:26 PM
Infrequently. Context is unsurprisingly helpful. Try looking back at all the suppressed evidence of the coup d'etat and see if you can figure out what the heck it all means.

A single dropped apostrophe does not point to your lack of sophistication.

1.That's the problem, you don't provide any context.

2.Hah, If the evidence is suppressed, how could I look at it? I've told you what I thought happened in the broad strokes, and all the evidence I've seen suggests that is the most likely scenario.

3.Again, so what was the point in writing that?

albrecht

I have no problem with talking with our enemies, or sometimes even signing agreements but I'm suspicious because Obama does not have the US interests as top priority in anything. I want to see the whole text of it. But I know much of this stuff is local politics (Iran's leaders need to look strong to their people) but what is sad is that when the mullahs and people in the street chant "death to America" (مرگ بر آمریکا ) in the streets and palaces of Iran that Obama likely agrees with them!!

Remember he wished everyone a happy Eid via twitter right  before the friendly Muslim immigrant killed a bunch of people in Tennessee. And they he flew off for a vacation and fund-raising weekend, without Michelle per usual, in NYC instead of offering support for the victim's families or attending their funerals- though in all honesty they probably wouldn't have wanted him to attend them anyway, at least I wouldn't.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on July 18, 2015, 02:05:28 PM
I have no problem with talking with our enemies, or sometimes even signing agreements but I'm suspicious because Obama does not have the US interests as top priority in anything. I want to see the whole text of it. But I know much of this stuff is local politics (Iran's leaders need to look strong to their people) but what is sad is that when the mullahs and people in the street chant "death to America" (مرگ بر آمریکا ) in the streets and palaces of Iran that Obama likely agrees with them!!

Remember he wished everyone a happy Eid via twitter right  before the friendly Muslim immigrant killed a bunch of people in Tennessee. And they he flew off for a vacation and fund-raising weekend, without Michelle per usual, in NYC instead of offering support for the victim's families or attending their funerals- though in all honesty they probably wouldn't have wanted him to attend them anyway, at least I wouldn't.

The whole text: http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.665963

Are you suggesting that Obama wishing a happy Eid was related to the Muslim immigrant killing a bunch of people?

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 18, 2015, 02:19:11 PM
The whole text: http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.665963

Are you suggesting that Obama wishing a happy Eid was related to the Muslim immigrant killing a bunch of people?
Thanks for the link. It is weird when much of Europe is phasing out nuclear (and after the disasters of 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukishima etc) that we would be encouraging them to build. I have to laugh at these treaties, sorry agreements: like our laws purposely written for verbosity. Are diplomatic bureaucrat lawyers paid by the word? If Iran sticks to it it doesn't seem like such a bad thing, clearly they are getting the better end of the deal. I don't see what benefit what so ever there is for us except, I guess in theory, ability to have IAEA guys on the ground checking things out and if really all sanctions are removed certain industries could do good business but with the "snap back" how much actual foreign investment capital will go there? Maybe more trade in goods and especially oil (Persian carpets?) I also don't understand why we are taking off sanctions for conventional arm sales and ballistic missiles (eventually?) And we should've gotten our hostages back as a minimum.

No I'm sure Obama's tweet and statements didn't cause the Muslim to shoot but it how this President in any circumstance bends over backwards to praise Islam and encourage Muslims to emigrate here, which results in shootings like we had. We have enough crazies, shooters, and criminals already- no need to import more, Muslim or otherwise! We need to secure the border and stop taking legal immigrants from certain regions/countries.

Quote from: albrecht on July 18, 2015, 03:14:57 PM
Thanks for the link. It is weird when much of Europe is phasing out nuclear (and after the disasters of 3 Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukishima etc) that we would be encouraging them to build. I have to laugh at these treaties, sorry agreements: like our laws purposely written for verbosity. Are diplomatic bureaucrat lawyers paid by the word? If Iran sticks to it it doesn't seem like such a bad thing, clearly they are getting the better end of the deal. I don't see what benefit what so ever there is for us except, I guess in theory, ability to have IAEA guys on the ground checking things out and if really all sanctions are removed certain industries could do good business but with the "snap back" how much actual foreign investment capital will go there? Maybe more trade in goods and especially oil (Persian carpets?) I also don't understand why we are taking off sanctions for conventional arm sales and ballistic missiles (eventually?) And we should've gotten our hostages back as a minimum.

No I'm sure Obama's tweet and statements didn't cause the Muslim to shoot but it how this President in any circumstance bends over backwards to praise Islam and encourage Muslims to emigrate here, which results in shootings like we had. We have enough crazies, shooters, and criminals already- no need to import more, Muslim or otherwise! We need to secure the border and stop taking legal immigrants from certain regions/countries.

We halted most legal immigration between 1920 and 1964.  I'm sure there were exceptions but we did this so the new immigrants would assimilate into our culture.  I think we should do that again.  Of course, I'd still let people in (Coptic Christians for example) fleeing from persecution.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 18, 2015, 04:43:58 PM
We halted most legal immigration between 1920 and 1964.  I'm sure there were exceptions but we did this so the new immigrants would assimilate into our culture.  I think we should do that again.  Of course, I'd still let people in (Coptic Christians for example) fleeing from persecution.
Yes, 1965 Immigration Reform was the death of the country, it has been just "winding down" from there. Thanks Sen Kennedy and Celler and Hart. I agree on certain refugees, Christians fleeing the middle-east, whites fleeing African countries, etc. Otherwise we should revert to the old system that apportioned immigration based on the country's demographics- not just anybody who wants to come here. If they don't come from European countries the bar should be set even higher- like a high level of education and great wealth. But all that is worthless as long as we have the Obama Doctrine with the open-border, preferential treatment for illegals, releasing illegals convicted of other crimes (like rape, drug dealing, child molesting, DUI accidents, assault and battery, and even murder.)

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 18, 2015, 12:50:19 PM
1.That's the problem, you don't provide any context.

2.Hah, If the evidence is suppressed, how could I look at it? I've told you what I thought happened in the broad strokes, and all the evidence I've seen suggests that is the most likely scenario.

3.Again, so what was the point in writing that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6TRCgJ2HkY

The context is all the stuff you're in denial of. I don't expect you to see it yourself, and I'm content to let someone else be the messenger you shoot.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2015, 05:10:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6TRCgJ2HkY

The context is all the stuff you're in denial of. I don't expect you to see it yourself, and I'm content to let someone else be the messenger you shoot.

No, I get it all now.  You're trying to tell me that you'RE a horses ass.  Good, it's all cleared up.  Could not agree with you more.  Was that really so hard?

Quote from: albrecht on July 18, 2015, 02:05:28 PM

I have a couple very good black Kenyan friends who would be wonderful citizens in this country.  They are devout intellectual Christians and love America.  One of them is a very big fan of Charley Pride. Their worldview is completely contrary to Obama and the stereotypical American blacks.  Apparently many of their tribes over in Kenya are devout Christians.  I say we bring them in to dilute the influence of liberalism in the black community.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 18, 2015, 10:53:25 PM
I have a couple very good black Kenyan friends who would be wonderful citizens in this country.  They are devout intellectual Christians and love America.  One of them is a very big fan of Charley Pride. Their worldview is completely contrary to Obama and the stereotypical American blacks.  Apparently many of their tribes over in Kenya are devout Christians.  I say we bring them in to dilute the influence of liberalism in the black community.
Yeah or swap them with some of ours who don't like our country  ;). At least arm them. Somebody needs to hold back the spread of Islam in Africa also. Funny how "black lives matter" doesn't matter when it comes to the press and Obama with what the Islamics are doing to blacks in Africa all over the place. Crazy stuff but makes news only on a slow news day and then nothing is mentioned or done about it, lest we offend Muslims.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2015, 10:42:57 PM
I see you're projecting again.

You've already acknowledged you're a horses behind.  There's no need for you to make an even bigger ass of yourself.

I suggest you just admit defeat now.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 19, 2015, 12:35:23 AM
I suggest you just admit defeat now.

What would that even entail? "Yes, yes, I have seen the light--it truly is nothing more than a vast, right-wing conspiracy!"

You really have no idea how transparent you are, do you? It is scintillating, I assure you.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on July 19, 2015, 12:41:36 AM

What would that even entail? "Yes, yes, I have seen the light--it truly is nothing more than a vast, right-wing conspiracy!"

You really have no idea how transparent you are, do you? It is scintillating, I assure you.

Doubling down on stupid I see.

I can already write your response: "I know you are but what am I?"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 18, 2015, 10:53:25 PM

Your implication being that Christianity isn't a liberal minded philosophy. Jesus was right wing? Okay. I've been to Kenya several times, lovely people who deserve better. But has nothing to do with what religion they subscribe to; it's predominantly Christian because it's a former British colonial outpost, not because they woke up one day and decided on it. One of the most friendly, giving people I met was a Muslim fisherman.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Jackstar on July 18, 2015, 10:42:57 PM
I see you're projecting again.

What the hell is it with you cons and "projecting"?  That's all you have?!?

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on July 19, 2015, 12:16:23 PM
That's all you have?!?

Quote from: David Martin

Call the skeptics names like "conspiracy theorist," "nut," "ranter," "kook," "crackpot," and of course, "rumor monger." You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned.

Change the subject. This technique includes creating and/or reporting a distraction.

Characterize the charges as "rumors" or, better yet, "wild rumors." If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn about the suspicious facts, it can only be through "rumors."

Characterize the crimes as impossibly complex and the truth as ultimately unknowable.

Come half-clean. This is also known as "confession and avoidance" or "taking the limited hang-out route." This way, you create the impression of candor and honesty while you admit only to relatively harmless, less-than-criminal "mistakes." This stratagem often requires the embrace of a fall-back position quite different from the one originally taken.

Dismiss the charges as "old news."

Dummy up. If it's not reported, if it's not news, it didn't happen.

Impugn motives. Attempt to marginalize the critics by suggesting strongly that they are not really interested in the truth but are simply pursuing a partisan political agenda or are out to make money.

Invoke authority. Here the controlled press and the sham opposition can be very useful.

Knock down straw men. Deal only with the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Even better, create your own straw men. Make up wild rumors and give them lead play when you appear to debunk all the charges, real and fanciful alike.

Reason backward, using the deductive method with a vengeance. With thoroughly rigorous deduction, troublesome evidence is irrelevant. For example: We have a completely free press. If they know of evidence that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF) had prior knowledge of the Oklahoma City bombing they would have reported it. They haven't reported it, so there was no prior knowledge by the BATF. Another variation on this theme involves the likelihood of a conspiracy leaker and a press that would report it.

Require the skeptics to solve the crime completely.

Wax indignant. This is also known as the "how dare you?" gambit.

I didn't number this list, because it's hard to assign relative values in any way--I love them all so much!

I also didn't create a bulleted list--because, y'know, sensitivities.

136 or 142

Quote from: NowhereInTime on July 19, 2015, 12:16:23 PM
What the hell is it with you cons and "projecting"?  That's all you have?!?

When it comes to anything Jackoff errr Jackstar has to say, by now I have to quote my favorite unknown wordsmiths, The Trashcan Sinatras:
"Looking at my watch, and I'm half past caring."

The name of the song where that line comes from also foretells the future of Jackoff, errr Jackstar: "Obscurity Knocks"

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 19, 2015, 01:25:14 PM
"I'm half past caring."

- .... . / ... -.-. --- .-. .--. .. --- -. / .- .-. -- -.-- / .... .- ... / .-. . --. .. ... - . .-. . -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / - .. -- . ... - .- -- .--. ...