• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: BellBoy on August 13, 2015, 06:39:09 PM
You know what they say, "One man's chocolate cheesecake with a nice raspberry sauce is another man's insane delusion."

(no offense taken)
OMG!  You just had to post the picture. ;D

Hank

Some (like LW) have a jaw condition similar to transmission  issues in a car. They just can't get it out of gear.

How about this proposal? Crawl back in your hole. The more you post, the more you make this thread's numbers look good. If you don't like Nancy, then quit speaking of her and her shows. Mentioning her name only helps with her marketing.

serenity

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2015, 06:40:59 PM
You can have an eject button if you want, but I'll keep everybody  :) ;) :-*

My dear lady you misunderstand. It's for getting rid of empty coffee cups :P

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on August 13, 2015, 06:43:26 PM
My dear lady you misunderstand. It's for getting rid of empty coffee cups :P

Of COURSE!!  How SILLY of me lol's   :-*

LW

Quote from: Hank on August 13, 2015, 06:43:21 PM
Some (like LW) have a jaw condition similar to transmission  issues in a car. They just can't get it out of gear.

How about this proposal? Crawl back in your hole. The more you post, the more you make this thread's numbers look good. If you don't like Nancy, then quit speaking of her and her shows. Mentioning her name only helps with her marketing.

Your right a man should stand for nothing and let everything overwhelm him.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Sad to say but gone are the days when men would stand for what was right, integrity, loyalty and morality those days are gone.

gabrielle

Quote from: LW on August 13, 2015, 06:47:21 PM
Your right a man should stand for nothing and let everything overwhelm him.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Sad to say but gone are the days when men would stand for what was right, integrity, loyalty and morality those days are gone.

I think you meant to type "you're".....

serenity

Ah football!  *bows head*

LW

Quote from: gabrielle on August 13, 2015, 06:59:27 PM
I think you meant to type "you're".....

That's right criticize my grammar that really adds to the conversation, I hope you feel real proud.

Your sentence structure is wrong but I would never point that out. I would be willing to listen to anything intelligent you had to say though.

LW

Quote from: serenity on August 13, 2015, 06:59:41 PM
Ah football!  *bows head*

We all know your convictions or lack thereof, shame on you.

serenity

Quote from: LW on August 13, 2015, 07:01:37 PM
We all know your convictions or lack thereof, shame on you.

Shame accepted, I'm still watching football son. And, i'm going to listen to tonights Bella-Haven as soon as i finish tonights Art Bell.

starrmtn001

Quote from: serenity on August 13, 2015, 05:33:31 PM
Don't let him bait ya. He is just getting his jollies and trying (poorly at that) to get an argument going. Ignore him, taint worth it
Stupidity is when one repeats the same action or, in this instance opinion, and expects a different result.  The repetition of the LW is becoming tiresome now.  Twas fun while it lasted but his retorts have become stale.  Perhaps it is time to take your good advice and simply ignore him. 

LW

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2015, 07:05:29 PM
Stupidity is when one repeats the same action or, in this instance opinion, and expects a different result.  The repetition of the LW is becoming tiresome now.  Twas fun while it lasted but his retorts have become stale.  Perhaps it is time to take your good advice and simply ignore him.

I know you are trying to sound intelligent but again only running your mouth, ignoring me would be welcome at this point.

Your objection to different opinions noted and very much proved my point.

Thank you.

I'm not even certain what anyone is arguing about at this point.

serenity

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2015, 07:05:29 PM

TY Starr thats why I'm watching football  :) :)

LW

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 13, 2015, 07:08:09 PM
I'm not even certain what anyone is arguing about at this point.

lol, sometimes it's worth running the pages up and somethings you only hit hard heads.

gabrielle

Quote from: LW on August 13, 2015, 07:06:49 PM
I know you are trying to sound intelligent but again only running your mouth, ignoring me would be welcome at this point.

Your objection to different opinions noted and very much proved my point.

Thank you.

Is troll a verb or a noun?

Ms. C

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 13, 2015, 05:42:20 PM

Here is a poem I wrote in the late '80s that is appropriate in this context.

"He baits, he prods,
he leads her on,
he is a woman hater.

And being a master
of the craft, makes him
a Master Baiter."

+1   8)

serenity

Quote from: gabrielle on August 13, 2015, 07:10:44 PM

Is troll a verb or a noun?

I guess it would depend on whether you were in a boat or under a bridge

LW

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2015, 07:35:07 PM

At last we're back on topic...

If you can, explain how we were off topic.

You like to spout a lot of all it is nonsensical.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2015, 07:35:07 PM
“the truth is out there”

AldousBurbank said this is not so, that indeed, we must look within for the truth.

serenity

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2015, 07:53:30 PM
AldousBurbank said this is not so, that indeed, we must look within for the truth.

Unless you apply quantum theory, then it could be from within and without lol

morgana213

Quote from: serenity on August 13, 2015, 05:29:01 AM
Welcome back nbirnes. Hope you were able to re-charge your feminine batteries  :)

Bella-Haven #32 is posted and should be up in about 1hour and 30 minutes +-
http://aliendreams.ddns.net
http://aliendreams.ddns.net/blog/?page_id=3270
for "live" stream or
http://aliendreams.ddns.net:8000/radio.m3u if you want to listen on your streaming device.

Good morning everyone, All is right with the world.
And for today we have Seaport Coffee, Dark from Beaumont Texas and some (poorly) made Scones. Welcome, chat and enjoy!  :o

Thanks for posting Serenity!  OMG!  I've been listening to RCH because Nancy has been gone.  Thank the Gods/Goddesses she is back!!!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: LW on August 13, 2015, 07:47:44 PM
If you can, explain how we were off topic.

You like to spout a lot of all it is nonsensical.

Sure go ahead, be a skeptic... I can't save everybody, my life is in danger just alerting everyone of the coming September disaster.  Didn't you listen to Art last night? Art understands the importance of September and something big is going to happen.

Order the DVD box set and companion safe area maps, at no risk, full refund, your safety against the coming Reptilian September Breakout is guaranteed! $79.95 is a small price to pay to save yourself, family and loved ones. Act now and we'll include at no additional charge a bonus DVD, how to disguise your pets so the Reptilians will thinks they are one of their own. Shaving kit and Razor not included.

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on August 13, 2015, 07:57:01 PM
Unless you apply quantum theory, then it could be from within and without lol

You KNOW I enjoy all this.....don't you?  Am I banned from the Bella-Haven thread?  :'( 8) ;D

LW

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2015, 07:58:55 PM
Sure go ahead, be a skeptic... I can't save everybody, my life is in danger just alerting everyone of the coming September disaster.  Didn't you listen to Art last night. Art understands the importance of September and something big is going to happen.

Order the DVD box set and companion safe area maps, at no risk, full refund, your safety against the coming Reptilian Setember Breakout is guaranteed!

Ahhhh, now I get it.....

backing out of the room slowly and smiling nicely at the crazy lady.

serenity

Quote from: morgana213 on August 13, 2015, 07:57:15 PM
Thanks for posting Serenity!  OMG!  I've been listening to RCH because Nancy has been gone.  Thank the Gods/Goddesses she is back!!!!

Quite welcome my lady. Tonight/tomorrow's will be posted soon after i get it in the morning. Gotta find a special coffee though...... a work in progress.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 13, 2015, 07:58:55 PM
Sure go ahead, be a skeptic... I can't save everybody, my life is in danger just alerting everyone of the coming September disaster.  Didn't you listen to Art last night. Art understands the importance of September and something big is going to happen.

Order the DVD box set and companion safe area maps, at no risk, full refund, your safety against the coming Reptilian September Breakout is guaranteed!

Nice Try Dear Crow friend, Who Happens to be Pale!

serenity

Quote from: brig on August 13, 2015, 07:59:24 PM
You KNOW I enjoy all this.....don't you?  Am I banned from the Bella-Haven thread?  :'( 8) ;D

Not hardly Sis, not hardly lol

Life is like a bomb. Do i cut the red wire or the gree........................