• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, July 01, 2015, 12:44:24 AM

Jackstar

I'm glad you liked it. I'm not trying to mock those products. Dos Equis is a damn fine beer, and if I wanted to get diabetes, I would eat the shit out of some Funyuns.

Zenman

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2015, 02:18:01 AM
I'm glad you liked it. I'm not trying to mock those products. Dos Equis is a damn fine beer, and if I wanted to get diabetes, I would eat the shit out of some Funyuns.

Dos Equis, my literal favourite next to Noche Buena. Doesn't really seem to make me much more interesting tho.

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on July 14, 2015, 02:43:39 AM
Dos Equis, my literal favourite next to Noche Buena. Doesn't really seem to make me much more interesting tho.

Cervesa-wise my fave is Bohemia, but sometimes I have trouble finding it.  Yet that Corona stuff is everywhere for some reason.

Zenman

Behemia's good. I like almost all Mexican beer that isn't in a can. Noche is the all-time best tho. That's Dos Equis' bock beer, as you may know. Yum.

Well, I did an Irish Exit on Hoagland. Interesting stuff and I think he's gonna be pretty good actually, but I'm going fast here and must arise early.

Great Bella tonight, and I really liked the dual chat action for a change of pace, lol! Great call-ins and most excellent hosts as usual! Well, I'm gonna hit the hay and rest up for the AMA and BIG NEWS and all the other action tomorrow, as well as some RealWorld stuff. A lot of the RW stuff I could do without, alas. Chow Bella!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2015, 02:18:01 AM
and if I wanted to get diabetes, I would eat the shit out of some Funyuns.

Call yourself an Art Bell fan! Lightweight!

nbirnes

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 14, 2015, 04:21:16 AM
Call yourself an Art Bell fan! Lightweight!

Gotta be careful of the diabeeetus. This show isn't too sweet, so you'll be ok:

https://soundcloud.com/psnradio/bella-haven-10?in=psnradio/sets/bella-haven

🌸Bella🌸

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 14, 2015, 04:10:59 AM
Behemia's good. I like almost all Mexican beer that isn't in a can. Noche is the all-time best tho. That's Dos Equis' bock beer, as you may know. Yum.

Well, I did an Irish Exit on Hoagland. Interesting stuff and I think he's gonna be pretty good actually, but I'm going fast here and must arise early.

Great Bella tonight, and I really liked the dual chat action for a change of pace, lol! Great call-ins and most excellent hosts as usual! Well, I'm gonna hit the hay and rest up for the AMA and BIG NEWS and all the other action tomorrow, as well as some RealWorld stuff. A lot of the RW stuff I could do without, alas. Chow Bella!

I think we have our cookbook name. Chow Bella!

Ding ding ding

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on July 14, 2015, 04:50:54 AM

Ding ding ding
I hope we are still collaborating on this! :-) if not I'll go pout in the corner like Hoagie...:-(

Great name!

serenity

Ding ding ding

Now that is good. Don't forget some Hanukkah and Christmas favorites!  :)

RoseGirl

Ding ding ding

OMG...it's perfect! Alert the presses!!!

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2015, 08:29:05 AM
I hope we are still collaborating on this! :-) if not I'll go pout in the corner like Hoagie...:-(

Great name!

Not only are we collaborating ... we are cooking! Tonight we'll probably complete the outline, to include beverages. All the important ones, as in good beer and fresh-brewed coffee.

Now, if only we knew a chef, who is also a chemist ... we could be cooking with bunsen.

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on July 14, 2015, 01:16:15 PM
Not only are we collaborating ... we are cooking! Tonight we'll probably complete the outline, to include beverages. All the important ones, as in good beer and fresh-brewed coffee.

Now, if only we knew a chef, who is also a chemist ... we could be cooking with bunsen.

I might know a feller!  ;)

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2015, 01:17:17 PM

Since I've got you here in Bella-Haven for a sec, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to try to insert the concept of our after-show somehow. It's not going to be pretty and it might just be a hit-and-run, but if you don't want me to say anything, tell me now.

And be gentle.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2015, 01:17:17 PM
I think I might know who you mean  ;D

serenity

Quote from: nbirnes on July 14, 2015, 02:58:40 PM
Since I've got you here in Bella-Haven for a sec, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to try to insert the concept of our after-show somehow. It's not going to be pretty and it might just be a hit-and-run, but if you don't want me to say anything, tell me now.

And be gentle.

Speaking of Bella, did you get the picture and can i put it on twitter? Damn all that talk of food now I'm hungry. Let me know when the book comes out, I want one. I know you werent talking to me but while I had you here.......

nbirnes

Quote from: serenity on July 14, 2015, 03:19:32 PM
Speaking of Bella, did you get the picture and can i put it on twitter? Damn all that talk of food now I'm hungry. Let me know when the book comes out, I want one. I know you werent talking to me but while I had you here.......

For sure I did and for sure you can. Your creativity is amazing and I just love the Serenity-themed advert. So proud to be a partner -- they can't take away our sky. Just let them try.

Tonight we'll be talking about the big Portland station that just came onboard, the AMA, the horrible-still-to-be-aired MH interview (I can see the future); and of course, Chow Bella.

nbirnes

Quote from: brig on July 14, 2015, 03:11:45 PM
I think I might know who you mean  ;D

If you're on Facebook, you might see a post I just put up about Art's page being down. Let's paper Facebook with that news and let's shoo people into the Reddit AMA.

So much sweeping and work to be done.

serenity

Quote from: nbirnes on July 14, 2015, 03:45:38 PM
For sure I did and for sure you can. Your creativity is amazing and I just love the Serenity-themed advert. So proud to be a partner -- they can't take away our sky. Just let them try.

Tonight we'll be talking about the big Portland station that just came onboard, the AMA, the horrible-still-to-be-aired MH interview (I can see the future); and of course, Chow Bella.

Thank you and done! And it's me whos proud to be able to help you wonderful ladies  *bows deep to RoseGirl and Nbirnes and tips hat in a wide sweeping motion*

Zenman

Ding ding ding

Actually that is a great for the cook book, lol.

Well I had a major Windows 7 crash. I've been working for about 2 hours to try to get it back up, but no dice. I've switched to the old computer and just now dug up my BG password and got on.

Just got the sound working for the GabCast so I'm back up and running, that's the main thing, but what a day to crash! I'll never get caught up with the posts, lol. So I'm reading backwards. Also, the GabCast is helping a lot to get caught up too.

The main thing is I'll be ready for the BellaCast, so life is good!

trostol

quick question and it's prob not the place but..how do you send a private message in the chat lol

Zenman

Quote from: trostol on July 14, 2015, 07:50:35 PM
quick question and it's prob not the place but..how do you send a private message in the chat lol

I don't know if you can in chat, trostol. Of course if you know who it is, you can always go to the BellGab boards and PM them and tell them in chat that there's a PM.

Maybe somebody else knows a way to do so in chat.

Zenman

Well, Zenman definitely isn't gonna get completely caught up.

I'm caught up a bit on the AMA and listened to about half of the GabCast, so I heard about the Special GabCast next Saturday night and the rumors that Art will be calling in.

But I haven't come across the Big News that Art was going to release today. I didn't ask on the Art Board cuz I figured I'd have a better chance of getting a straight answer here, lol.

trostol

Quote from: Zenman on July 14, 2015, 09:09:52 PM
Well, Zenman definitely isn't gonna get completely caught up.

I'm caught up a bit on the AMA and listened to about half of the GabCast, so I heard about the Special GabCast next Saturday night and the rumors that Art will be calling in.

But I haven't come across the Big News that Art was going to release today. I didn't ask on the Art Board cuz I figured I'd have a better chance of getting a straight answer here, lol.

dont think it was announced

Zenman

Quote from: trostol on July 14, 2015, 09:14:12 PM

I was wondering about that. Maybe that's what the Saturday Special GabCast is about.

aldousburbank

Quote from: trostol on July 14, 2015, 09:14:12 PM
KXL carrying MITD
THE PORTLAND SOURCE

bateman

Quote from: Zenman on July 14, 2015, 09:34:48 PM
I was wondering about that. Maybe that's what the Saturday Special GabCast is about.

Saturday?

Faustina

Yes, there is going to be a special SATURDAY episode of the Gabcast.

Faustina

Will Bella-Haven air on the Dark Matter Digital Network right after Art's show?  I thought Hoagland's new show will be in that timeslot.

bateman

Quote from: Faustina on July 14, 2015, 09:53:22 PM
Yes, there is going to be a special SATURDAY episode of the Gabcast.

I seeeeeee