• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dr. Richard Allen Miller

Started by morgana213, June 29, 2015, 08:08:56 PM

morgana213

I hope Art will consider interviewing Dr. Richard Allen Miller.  He was the inspiration for Fox Mulder from the X-Files and was the original consultant on the set with Chris Carter.

tos11201

Quote from: morgana213 on June 29, 2015, 08:08:56 PM
I hope Art will consider interviewing Dr. Richard Allen Miller.  He was the inspiration for Fox Mulder from the X-Files and was the original consultant on the set with Chris Carter.

http://artbell.com/contact-us/

zeebo

This guy's one of my all-time fave guests.  I hope Art has him on, he's always a kick.

(There's already a "Richard Alan Miller" thread btw, maybe MV can merge.)

Quote from: morgana213 on June 29, 2015, 08:08:56 PM
===================================================
'Allo!
With you still i am.
I have followed the career of Dr.Miller on the fringes of science.
He truly is an fascinateing requanteur{sp?}.
I think he's always been an lot of fun to listen to.
I have only skimmed his published works before.
Where did the idea that he was an part of the "X-files"krewe come from,here?
I've never heard any-one assert this factoid claim before on the interweb tingie.
If any evidentiary written accounts exist,mebbe some one could post the slash a link in one or both "R.A.M."threads,hint,hint??
"B_B"

morgana213

Quote from: zeebo on June 29, 2015, 09:28:10 PM
This guy's one of my all-time fave guests.  I hope Art has him on, he's always a kick.

(There's already a "Richard Alan Miller" thread btw, maybe MV can merge.)
Thank you Zeebo.  I knew there was a thread, but I just could. not. find. it.!  And I wanted to be sure to say something about Dr. Miller.  He is just so delightful to listen to.  It would be interesting to hear Art interview him.

zeebo

Quote from: morgana213 on June 30, 2015, 10:58:42 AM
Thank you Zeebo.  I knew there was a thread, but I just could. not. find. it.!  And I wanted to be sure to say something about Dr. Miller.  He is just so delightful to listen to.  It would be interesting to hear Art interview him.

There's a show he did with JBW, like maybe a year ago - was never really a JBW fan but that was one of my fave shows on c2c in recent memory.  RA was on mental overdrive, just issuing a stream of ideas.  Worth listening to if you can find it. 

Later he was on with Syrett which was also ok - the funny part being that after the first half hour of trying to constrain him, Syrett just basically gave up and let him loose.

To be honest I'm not sure how Art would handle him, but would be interesting to hear for sure.