Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Jackstar

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder, what you are.
Up above the world, so high
Like a diamond, in the sky,
Let me click, "Add To Conf--"

Dixon Bawls

In response to negative reaction to his telling stories, he is now telling a story about telling a story.

Textor

We should start recording his program and then do a rifftrax-like commentary over the whole thing.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Meister_000 on July 22, 2015, 01:22:33 AM
Dave was already calling someone else (other than RCH) his "science advisor" last night.

He's been having Robert Zimmerman on as his science advisor. Seems to be having him on a lot recently  ;)
I've been checking out the first 30 mins or so to see if he throws any secret jabs at Art.
Interesting to note Bob Dylan's name is Robert Zimmerman  8)

stenjay

New fave non MITD show.  I love the tech issues.  Don't get me wrong - I like RCH, and that actually somehow makes it funnier to me.  I hope that this new computer actually works the way he expects it to, but kind of don't at the same time.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: Textor on July 22, 2015, 01:27:21 AM
We should start recording his program and then do a rifftrax-like commentary over the whole thing.

I was thinking someone should do a flash animation to match the audio.

ShayP

Quote from: Dixon Bawls on July 22, 2015, 01:26:51 AM
In response to negative reaction to his telling stories, he is now telling a story about telling a story.

oh dear......LMAO!!!!!!

HumanBeing

Whatever is going through RCH's brain is coming straight out of his mouth hahaha

Dixon Bawls

"Run Out the Clock" is a worthy strategy in this universe.

Textor

Quote from: stenjay on July 22, 2015, 01:28:30 AM
New fave non MITD show.  I love the tech issues.  Don't get me wrong - I like RCH, and that actually somehow makes it funnier to me.  I hope that this new computer actually works the way he expects it to, but kind of don't at the same time.

Don't tell RCH the secret: It's user error. If he knew, he'd stop buying new computers.

Jackstar

At least I get the sense that Richard is learning. I've explained the DirecTV remote to my mother more times than I've watched her forget how to point it at the appropriate corner of the room.

TomBl

Quote from: ZomZom on July 21, 2015, 01:31:24 AM
I for one am pulling for RCH.

That other network is just not the same after being acquired by Bain Capital.
Click here: 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_Capital 

Meister_000

Richard C's opening theme music was very goofy! Wonder if that's going to be his "official" track?

Ward

mortalwombat

the 12 zodiac signs have to do with creation of the universe? things are getting unscientific... at least include Ophiuchus, the 13th sign. even then it doesn't pass muster. glad to hear RCH retains some critical thinking skills

popple

I'm having technical issues even in his LIVE chat thread  :-[

Jackstar

Quote from: popple on July 22, 2015, 01:45:03 AM
I'm having technical issues even in his LIVE chat thread  :-[

I think we got... merged. Hold me.

Northcoaster

I can't handle this anymore tonight. Good night, folks.